Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2351 Views)

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Ekweremadu: Igbos To Lose SGF Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
The Ohaneze Youth Council, OYC, has expressed deep anger over President Muhammadu Buhari’s latest appointment for the positions of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, as well as the Chief of Staff to the President.

The group said recent developments had indications that Buhari was pursuing ethnic agenda and that he was not ready to accommodate Ndigbo in his government.

President Buhari had after several months of keeping Nigerians in suspense, announced the appointment of Engr. Babachir David Lawal from Adamawa State as the Secretary to the Government of the Federation; as well as Alhaji Abba Kyari for the position of Chief of Staff to the President.

Others appointed included Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.)- Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service; Mr. Kure Martin Abeshi – Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service; Senator Ita S.J. Enang – SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate) and Hon. Suleiman A. Kawu -SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of representatives).

None of the positions came the way of the South-East region.

In a reaction, the Ohaneze Youth Council said the President had demonstrated his hatred for Ndigbo, even after he had said he belonged to nobody but belonged to everybody.

President of the of the OYC, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, in a press statement jointly signed with the group’s National Public Relations Officer, Hon. Obinna Adibe, said the appointments were totally unacceptable to Ndigbo, maintaining that they violated the principle of federal character, which is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution.

“We stand to condemn this glaring hatred for Ndigbo by the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. We recall that apart from several other appointments, Buhari’s government has also appointed Service Chiefs and in a similar manner, he sidelined the South-East zone.

“As if that was not enough, the long-awaited position of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, has come at last and this government deemed nobody from the South-East qualified enough to occupy that position, which was earlier zoned to Ndigbo.

“We are indeed shocked by this turn of events, which are totally at variance with Mr. President’s earlier stand that he was for nobody but that he was for everybody. We are at a loss where this statement fits in, considering all the actions he has taken so far, which are all against the interest of Ndigbo.

“Where is the justice; where is the equity; where is the one Nigeria? How long shall Ndigbo be pushed to the walls?

“The Ohaneze Youth Council is saying it loud and clear that these appointments are unacceptable to us and we urge Mr. President to reverse them, otherwise it would appear that there is a grand-design to annihilate the Igbos out of the political and economic system in this country.”

Isiguzoro further stated that apart from the neglect Ndigbo had suffered in the area of appointments, it was also curious that the Buhari-led government had suspended work on the second Niger Bridge.

He stressed that “all these are pointers to the fact that we are becoming endangered species in Nigeria. The Second Niger Bridge is a project that touches on the economic life of the entire South-East and we find it curious that the Federal Government is not ready to attach any priority to it.

“We use this medium to urge Mr. President to right these wrongs and move the country forward as one. Tribalism has never paid Nigeria and this period will not make any difference”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/27/sgf-position-buhari-has-demonstrated-his-hatred-for-ndigbo-ohanaeze/
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by INTROVERT(f): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by midolian(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Agbaletu: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ndigbo should support Kanu Nnamdi....Biafra Republic is very achievable and real. There is nothing for the southern part of Nigeria in this Northern Government. I am happy well meaning sons and daughters of Oodua are speaking against this Northern Government.

1 Like

Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by 4reala(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by lurther: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yorubas are the remaining left to condemn this latest appointments.

Even the hausas have condemned this Buhari's latest act.

Only yorubas are shamelessly shouting competency. They believe they are even so corrupt Buhari no send them.

Hahahahahahahahah
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by braine(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hahaha... Bloody wailers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
I was told dat Buhari is a tribal bigot but I refused now it has surfaced. Even GEJ carried all along with so many appointments yet dey refused to cooperate with him, how much more Buhari dat failed to carried Southern part along does he think neglected part will join hands with him. Osinbanjo you better go and learn Hausa cause Hausa will now be OFFICIAL Language in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by otr1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
How will the office of the SGF bring development to the SE?
The last occupant is from Ebony State, but the state still remain the most backward in the whole Southern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by oshyno(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is where d problem lies. When u treat people as second class citizen in their own country they will fight back.

This is the more reason people like us even as we hate that stvpid guy called nnamdi Kanu we tend to listed sometimes cuz it seems like the people you want to embrace and call ur brodas don't see u as one of them.

It is still too early.Buhari shud retrace his steps cuz all it takes to distablize dis country is one Emeka Offor to pump in some liquid money to Nnamdi Kanu and boom the country will be on fire. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by baralatie(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
typing.............
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by fabuloz1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
This so-called government has hidden agenda that they are not saying...Even Tinubu himself is wailing. Buhari has pointed out clearly that he's tribalistic and something must be done about it else,the northerners would deem Nigeria as theirs and boastful of the ill-gotten right to rule and the south west,south south and south east would be subjected to them. He's ruling unconstitutionally, It's also unacceptable,doesn't it mean that only the northerners selected are not corrupt which when looked into,they are corrupt than any other zones.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jobless set of people who cant use there brains.
I warned u guys abt ur blind support for Gej but u ppl said my account was hacked that am yoruba...
Ok Buhari is won use ur heads in this administration so dat u guys wud get d best out of it, instead u ppl went and started supporting an ediot called Nnamdi kanu who cant raise a finger abt biafra but all he does is curse everybody on an illegal radio.
U say u hate Buhari, if he pays sm of u back in ur own coins, this press statement wud be childs play.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ndigbo wants to reap where it does not sow. Anyway keep agitating.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by EasternLion: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
lygn19:
Jobless set of people who cant use there brains.
I warned u guys abt ur blind support for Gej but u ppl said my account was hacked that am yoruba...
Ok Buhari is won use ur heads in this administration so dat u guys wud get d best out of it, instead u ppl went and started supporting an ediot called Nnamdi kanu who cant raise a finger abt biafra but all he does is curse everybody on an illegal radio.
U say u hate Buhari, if he pays sm of u back in ur own coins, this press statement wud be childs play.

You are a retard, Shachris, you are a fool.
I don't blame you, I blame Ohaneze ndi aturu for talking anyone.
Back to you, you are a fool.

Come take support nau, you want us to respect and support you like Ojukwu, idiot.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by babslamin: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nothing amazing, i was even expecting them to give ultimatum
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by azzima(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
While EVERY ONE(all other tribes) is talking in unison about the Northernisation of Buhari's appointments, the Ndigbos AGAIN have become the first to talk about the "I" factor. The just cannot be team players, it's a naturally innated characteristic.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by cjrane: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Now you know it was Buhari that sent Junaid Muhammed to say all he said.
So begin strategizing using every means necessary. Forget trying to get jobs in Buhari regime.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by PedroJP(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
This pple are still wasting time to complain. Key in to plans to bring the zoo down with our willing population in their midst.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by EasternLion: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
azzima:
While EVERY ONE(all other tribes) is talking in unison about the Northernisation of Buhari's appointments, the Ndigbos AGAIN have become the first to talk about the "I" factor. The just cannot be team players, it's a naturally innated characteristic.

Don't let me curse you.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
EasternLion:

You are a retard, Shachris, you are a fool.
I don't blame you, I blame Ohaneze ndi aturu for talking anyone.
Back to you, you are a fool.

Come take support nau, you want us to respect and support you like Ojukwu, idiot.
With or without ur help I will do wats best for me and other sensible igbos who hv sense...
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by DisGuy: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
“As if that was not enough, the long-awaited position of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, has come at last and this government deemed nobody from the South-East qualified enough to occupy that position, which was earlier zoned to Ndigbo.

“We are indeed shocked by this turn of events, which are totally at variance with Mr. President’s earlier stand that he was for nobody but that he was for everybody. We are at a loss where this statement fits in, considering all the actions he has taken so far, which are all against the interest of Ndigbo.

“Where is the justice; where is the equity; where is the one Nigeria? How long shall Ndigbo be pushed to the walls?

Zoned to the Ndigbo by who? the constitution?

Is there anything illegal with these few appointments or why is everyone crying?

If the ministers are all from the north then people can start wailing but all these 'personal' appointments I don't see the big fuss,
perharps the appointments have not followed newspaper/bloggers predictions so everyone is huffing and puffing
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Anybody who doesn't want d progress of igbo land is not my kin.... EasternLion get dat.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by EasternLion: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
lygn19:
Anybody who doesn't want d progress of igbo land is not my kin.... EasternLion get dat.

Get away, born throwaway.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Olaolufred(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
[size=18pt] Ndigbos publicly showed their hatred for gworo chewing Fulani man and his people. They are cows to any Jews of Africa old and young. The hatred is not concealed to the ofenmnanus and traitors.
But now wailing of hatred.
I ask ndigbos, if you sow banana, what will you reap.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by austinsmat(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
the way things are going now in this gorvement is seem that Biafra is loading......
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
austinsmat:
the way things are going now in this gorvement is seem that Biafra is loading......
When wud it finish loading?

1 Like

Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=18pt] Ndigbos publicly showed their hatred for gworo chewing Fulani man and his people. They are cows to any Jews of Africa old and young. The hatred is not concealed to the ofenmnanus and traitors.
But now wailing of hatred.
I ask ndigbos, if you sow banana, what will you reap.[/size]
Guy... shutup.

1 Like

Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by austinsmat(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
lygn19:
When wud it finish loading?
quote me and and get strike by chukwu abiama
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
austinsmat:
quote me and and get strike by chukwu abiama
Is d thunder loading too!... coz am still alive.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Olaolufred(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
lygn19:

Guy... shutup.

That is not an answer.
Re: SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
They hated this man, insulted and called him names, they even went as far as faking a medical report to suggest he was severely sick and dying with cancer; 97% of them ganged up and voted against him; they are today openingly singing war songs, clamouring for their Biafra; yet still expecting to be favoured with juicy sensitive appointments - what shameless self centered arrogant fools.

If not for their blatant insincerity and stupidity, how can they (a seditious lot who should be locked up for treason) expect to be given key positions where they could easily cause grave harm to government and country which they have been secretly undermining and openly threatening to bring down - how foolish and naive can they be?

Left to me, I would make them sweat and wait till 2019; unfortunately Buhari is a gentleman, I am sure he would eventually accommodate them - even though they don't deserve it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje / Goodluck jonathan Eye Was Successfully Operated (pix) / CORRUPTION! See Where This Justice Hide N27m And His Exotic Cars To Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.