Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (82387 Views)

Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos / Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by aresa: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Another fake instagram rubbish by village TaNoids. Must everything about you people be fake. Smh....
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by neocortex: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eluwilussit:

And what do you call Obasanjo, IBB, Abdusallami and Jonathan? Because Abacha is dead, everyone now uses him as an example of corruption. When the man was alive, even "saint & messiah" Buhari worked for him. Abacha stood up to America and others and defended Nigeria better than most of these other thieves. Remember he pegged the exchange rate and tried to sanitize the banks.

His legacy wasn't just about stealing. Even Buhari was accused of over $2billion in the late 70s. He is a thief as well. Don't even mention OBJ. Today he lives at his hilltop palace. How did he become such a reach guy? None of our past leaders is any better. Unfortunately, Abacha is dead and can't defend himself. I am sure if he were alive, he would have a dossier on everyone else.

While I agree with some of your points regarding Abacha, I believe that he is
universally hated because of his infamous death squad which he used to
asassinate many of his critic.
History never favors a killer despot no matter his achievements.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Johnsinia(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Ur case is so pathetic man, if Amaechi & Tinubu didnt get anything again, they cant be poor again 4 d rest of their lives. U re here probably struggling 2 become sometin in life & has chosen 2 be a professional wailer. Isnt Vp above all this post?
You knw a cheap almajiris slave by their comment
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
ayokunlei:
Oga mi. Na NL addiction cause am o smiley

Nairaland Addiction keh, o boy, it is detrimental to ur G.P ooo

Well, na jekojeko Stat dept u dey

cheesy
cheesy
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by ayokunlei(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Neyoor:

Nairaland Addiction keh, o boy, it is detrimental to ur G.P ooo

Well, na jekojeko Stat dept u dey

cheesy

cheesy

Oga mi, I still dey read oo cheesy
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Johnsinia(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
I dont give a damn abt it ok as long Nigeria makes progress. Reuben Abati dat was appointed dat a house in my area made no impact in my area abeg. Its pointless 2 clamour 4 dat ok.
Pathetic slave. Bc u want progress ur regions and children unborn should be slaves to almajiris. Haven't u hard this saying b4 "we don't want no peace, we want equal right and justice". Btw, maybe we should sell Nigeria to America so dat we will progress, hw does dis sound to u?
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
ayokunlei:
Oga mi, I still dey read oo cheesy

Hmmmmmmn! Scholar A.Y

cheesycheesycheesy sha take the hostel and share me out of the money o
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Johnsinia(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
aresa:
Another fake instagram rubbish by village TaNoids. Must everything about you people be fake. Smh....
Cheap and blind fool of almajiris slave
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Johnsinia:

Pathetic slave. Bc u want progress ur regions and children unborn should be slaves to almajiris. Haven't u hard this saying b4 "we don't want no peace, we want equal right and justice". Btw, maybe we should sell Nigeria to America so dat we will progress, hw does dis sound to u?
U re saying dis because u av a slave mentality, liberate ur slavery mind man because nobody can make u slave without ur consent.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by waliezi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Parallel SGF on d way. Watch Ameachi in action.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by aresa: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Johnsinia:

Cheap and blind fool of almajiris slave

Back to sender and everybody inside your household.

You don't have to call people what you call your parents..
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by moshino(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
blesoh:
Ministerial list stil dey nah,lol

Minister na boy-boy position. The big positions within the Presidency are: Chief of Staff and SGF, both of them are even more powerful politically and influence wise than the VP. ( but calabar pple too dey like boy-boy and house-girl work).
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by CSTR2: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Abacha is not corrupt- BUHARI.
Useless country brimming with idiotts and led by a nincompoop.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by blesoh(f): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
moshino:

Minister na boy-boy position. The big positions within the Presidency are: Chief of Staff and SGF, both of them are even more powerful politically and influence wise than the VP. ( but calabar pple too dey like boy-boy and house-girl work).
ehn ehn mk e do u oh,wetin b houseboy/girl we dont knw it here.all work na work as far as it pays ur bill.but Ameachi ehn Buhari don mess am up even fashola i thought was gonna be d chief of staff,or secretary noth.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Eluwilussit(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
neocortex:

While I agree with some of your points regarding Abacha, I believe that he is
universally hated because of his infamous death squad which he used to
asassinate many of his critic.
History never favors a killer despot no matter his achievements.

I can't tell you if he killed anyone or not. I don't talk about issues that I can't defend. I am not calling Abacha a good man by any means. All I am saying is that he was as corrupt as the rest of them. Also, he had a good side. Nobody is completely without any form of virtue.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by AreaFada2: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
nationwide1:
I know Baba will compensate Amaechi but his records with EFCC and Rivers State government must be put straight first.

At least Amaechi will learn something from this experience and will teach the younger ones never to betray a brother no matter the disagreement.
Sure, they will probably make him minister or minister of state in one 500 million Naira annual budget ministry where the scope for looting will be very low. GMB has always seen Southern politicians as naturally corrupt that even Ajasin and Ekwueme with no case against them were locked up. GMB was watching them use looted billions to outdo Atiku to bring him to power. He now has evidence of their corruption. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by moshino(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
blesoh:

ehn ehn mk e do u oh,wetin b houseboy/girl we dont knw it here.all work na work as far as it pays ur bill.but Ameachi ehn Buhari don mess am up even fashola i thought was gonna be d chief of staff,or secretary noth.

No vex my sister, Calabar pple na my best pple for Naija o, I just dey joke with you o! But in reality though, Onu, Fashola and Amechi, were hoping for both COS and SSG, and most Nigerians predicted they will get the posts considering the work they put in to elect PMB

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Eluwilussit(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
PublicAssurance:
The best you can come up with is that my parents are a piece of garbabge Common you can do better than that!..Your grandparents are probably rolling in their graves hearing you defend Abacha so strongly....someone like you is probably very evil and weak in real life. I don't bloody care if Abacha is dead or alive....he will go down in history as the Hitler of Nigeria!....you can praise and worship Abacha for all I care...dat one na your wahala o!

You are only bent on seeing what you wanna see. Dele Giwa was killed. Bola Ige was killed. Pa Alfred R too. Chief Marshall nko. Were these men killed by Abacha? Can you provide proof of who killed who in Nigeria?

Abacha was hated internationally because of the execution of Kenule Saro Wiwa and his kinsmen. That one, we both can accuse him of without any problem. If he had a killer squad, what happened to them when he died? Why didn't we make them pay for their sins?

Talking about me abusing ur parents, is hypocrisy. You first called me a piece of garbage without any provocation. See, I am a grown man and make my own decisions. I don't have to think about my parents or grandparents before I say anything. I am responsible for every single word I use here.

Just because we are all here on NL, doesn't give anybody any right to abuse others. Especially on individual levels. Having said that, I sincerely apologize for insulting your parents. Hope we can shake hands and move on. grin. Have a fantastic weekend, bruh.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Rotimi47: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ameachi lost out as per SSG because he played a prominent role in the emergence of Saraki and if we recall that wike dissolved the chairmen he installed; wike had tried all he could to dissolve them but he couldn't till Ameachi jumped the gun.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by 989900: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
moshino:

Adesina, Diezani, NOI. (The Good, The Bad, The Ugly)

"Boy-boy", for real?
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by 989900: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
Ameachi lost out as per SSG because he played a prominent role in the emergence of Saraki and if we recall that wike dissolved the chairmen he installed; wike had tried all he could to dissolve them but he couldn't till Ameachi jumped the gun.

Pls. expatiate if you have the time.

Thanks.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
jmoore:
grin grin Amaechi, see your life...

As e bend like crayfish?
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Johnsinia(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
aresa:

But that's what u r, a cheap blindfolded ass licker of the almajiris. There4, ur back to sender won't work.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
If you are happy with what Baba is doing, then you deserve to offer some thankful hand shake to Amaechi because he's one of the strong forces who fought to make the change a reality even though he's perceived to be corrupt.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Johnsinia(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U re saying dis because u av a slave mentality, liberate ur slavery mind man because nobody can make u slave without ur consent.
So u still have mouth to talk, take my advice, go sell ur children to slavery to progress I.e if u r married or further still ur siblings. That way am sure u will progress and be prosperous.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by ledaman: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gumsu should be ashamed of her self because of the catastrophe her dad the father of all looters in Nigeria who died on prostitute.she has the audacity to mock some what a shame on her.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Don't be shocked when Amaechi emerges as the next President of Nigeria.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by aresa: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Johnsinia:

But that's what u r, a cheap blindfolded ass licker of the almajiris. There4, ur back to sender won't work.

Worthless unintelligent villager...
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by ocelot2006(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
'betrayed his people for the North
'betrayed and insulted his brother for the North
'looted his state's treasury for the North
'WRECKED his state's infrastructures for the North.

Yet what does he get in return?

Pity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Johnsinia(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
aresa:

Worthless unintelligent villager...
Every shit given to u and ur likes by the almajiris is accepted to u. Am very sure if they tell u to kill ur fada u will foolishly obey, offcourse, y won't u? A cheap foolish slave
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Elly1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
ameachi, betraying ur own brother because of power ll always put you in shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.