Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (82389 Views)

Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos / Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by moshino(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
989900:

Adesina, Diezani, NOI. (The Good, The Bad, The Ugly)

"Boy-boy", for real?

You're confusing GEJ's ministerial powers to PMB's, if you think the new oil/finance ministers under PMB will wield as much powers/influence as they did under GEJ, then you should go back for more of your mum's breast-milk! The difference between COS, SGF and ministers is that both COS and SGF will have PMB's ears 24/7. Also the COS, and especially SGF are the ones that coordinate the activities of the ministers and other federal agencies.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by aresa: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
aresa:

Back to sender and everybody inside your household.
You don't have to call people what you call your parents..
Worthless unintelligent villager...

[s]
Johnsinia:

Every shit given to u and ur likes by the almajiris is accepted to u. Am very sure if they tell u to kill ur fada u will foolishly obey, offcourse, y won't u? A cheap foolish slave
[/s]
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by geeudy(f): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
As if her opinion makes any sense. Yeye Agbaya girl
Ewwweeee, sorry dear, I know you are really hurt by the topic!!!!!! E pain you wella!!!! Ntorrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by TheAdvocate(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Just wait and see Amaechi will soon be made Deputy SGF grin
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by 989900: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
moshino:

You're confusing GEJ's ministerial powers to PMB's, if you think the new oil/finance ministers under PMB will wield as much powers/influence as they did under GEJ, then you should go back for more of your mum's breast-milk! The difference between COS, SGF and ministers is that both COS and SGF will have PMB's ears 24/7. Also the COS, and especially SGF are the ones that coordinate the activities of the ministers and other federal agencies.

That's why you have an example of 'The Good', meaning: you have an oppourtunity to make your mark.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Pigin1: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
The story of Amaechi and Tinubu should be reserved in history to warn people against the dangers of betrayal!!
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by mrGrAb(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
I really dont understand how some of us think..
I dnt think Amaechi co-masterminded the change process becos he tot he would be compasated handsomely..Thats still he old babaric way of thinking(PDP mind set). Amaechi worked for change that has come to stay. he has been a governor for 8yrs and has made a name for him self. I really dont think Amaechi betrayed GEJ, they just werent on the same page.
Amaechi is some1 i respect becos he stood for wat he believed..Now change is here..
Accept it..

2 Likes

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by ChuckD1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Meanwhile...

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by ayokunlei(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Neyoor:

Hmmmmmmn! Scholar A.Y

cheesycheesycheesy sha take the hostel and share me out of the money o

Amen ooooooo cool
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by henzyl(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
kamair237:
Nommata wat Ameachi is still my man!!!

Time will tell who gets d final luagh...

***well, those who don't share same ideology that the GEJ-led admin should have been ousted should best be described as disillusioned. Amaechi was a pivotal part of that outcome. Moreso, sooner or later, beloved Nigerians would begin to feel what it's like to be a partaker in the sharing of the dividends of good governance, which has eluded us all for decades and is quite alien to most younger Nigerians.
***however, Amaechi's plight as a politician should be understood, going by the fact that he didn't only STICK OUT his neck for a better Nigeria, but ensured that the seemingly impossible, going by the then PDP doctrine, was done.
***Amaechi will be rewarded, that I'm sure will happen. It's only human and civilian-like to express the shock and frustration that have been seen from Amaechi.

****However, the fight against corruption would involve stepping on sme very sensitive toes***

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by moshino(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
989900:

That's why you have an example of 'The Good', meaning: you have an oppourtunity to make your mark.

I agree with your analysis of 'The Good' (Adesina, I presume - And he performed, no doubt). But Fashola, Onu and Amechi have all been governors, what they want now, given their efforts towards the emergence of PMB, is influence and power within the presidency. We and they know that only 1 person can be president, but we, and they know that they can be clothed in the presidential influence and power through the position of COS and SGF. And I'm not saying that ministerial position is not important, but these men want presidential influence and power, you'll understand this if you really understand the powers of the SGF and COS, their powers and influence eclipses the ministers 10-fold, they coordinate the ministers and their parastatals, and they can recommend the dismissal of a minister as well.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by henzyl(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
moshino:

***Those are facts. Agreed!
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by c33b33(m): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2015
modelmike7:
......... So because someone was invited by EFCC to be interrogated means he is guilty already? The way Nigerian youth think from their behind is so appaling.

And I wonder where you are thinking from.

Are you talking about Abacha's daughter or Rotimi's rejection in Rivers state?

Or you just got too excited with emotions and want to comment. What's the accusation I charged Rotimi with in my comment?

Get out APC I'd'iot. You and who is playing that useless nigeria politics?

IPOB Youth
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by AreaFada2: 12:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Chai! Amaechi, see wetin your betrayal cause you.
Even Abacha pikin sef get the guts to laff you publicly.

Northerners stick together to retain or grab power.

Some Southerners rather scatter their house just to boost ego and do big man outside.

If you can scatter your own house, another man outside won't trust you.

Na wa o. You know where stubborn fly dey end up.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by c33b33(m): 12:12am On Aug 29, 2015
LieDetector:
FIXED
Thank God say no be lie you dictate. Thanks for the fix.
IPOB Youth
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by moshino(m): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
Ameachi lost out as per SSG because he played a prominent role in the emergence of Saraki and if we recall that wike dissolved the chairmen he installed; wike had tried all he could to dissolve them but he couldn't till Ameachi jumped the gun.

Why would Amechi want to be SSG? He was already a governor, so now he should want SGF and not SSG!
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by BraniacX(m): 12:58am On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
sad
*sighs*
Political cards gone awry.
Amaechi is the biggest looser in all this.
I hate that I feel sorry for him, but let posterity serve this as a reminder to those who wish to tow his path.
Betrayal never pays.

In other news, my new sobriquet is now Alhaja MizColiatu.
I will be joining the 95% soon.
The General public and parties should please take note.

Tenk cool

Please don't abandoN us for the 95% embarassed
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by BraniacX(m): 12:59am On Aug 29, 2015
Sylvarresta:
dry joke...... the ministry of health has warned that wailers are liable to die young

That is after we bury masturbators
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by BraniacX(m): 1:01am On Aug 29, 2015
Lordave:
The Cat of Ubima
You mean kitty-cat right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Billygee2u: 1:06am On Aug 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The story of Amaechi and Tinubu should be reserved in history to warn people against the dangers of betrayal

grin grin grin
watch out,Amechi the traitor, is going to end up like Judas ended up
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by fizzy94(m): 1:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Time will tell. All those laughing now might cry so hard tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by BraniacX(m): 1:14am On Aug 29, 2015
repogirl:
Gumsu and mumu rhyme together for a reason.

She better go and vomit all Nigerias money her thief and tyrant of a father stole. Look who is mocking who sef! angry

Her very own father did far worse than any other president, past, present and future. Thief Thief Barawo children! angry

People that should hide in shame have the audacity to laugh at others? Shioorrrrr! angry

Stole what?? Are you high? Did buhari tell you that Abacha stole? undecided

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! tongue
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by BraniacX(m): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
I dont give a damn abt it ok as long Nigeria makes progress. Reuben Abati dat was appointed dat a house in my area made no impact in my area abeg. Its pointless 2 clamour 4 dat ok.

Oh really!! shocked

Then you're an anomaly in your southwest

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by godwin120alex: 1:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Hahahahah@Ameachi
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by Twy: 3:46am On Aug 29, 2015
Eluwilussit:

And what do you call Obasanjo, IBB, Abdusallami and Jonathan? Because Abacha is dead, everyone now uses him as an example of corruption. When the man was alive, even "saint & messiah" Buhari worked for him. Abacha stood up to America and others and defended Nigeria better than most of these other thieves. Remember he pegged the exchange rate and tried to sanitize the banks.

His legacy wasn't just about stealing. Even Buhari was accused of over $2billion in the late 70s. He is a thief as well. Don't even mention OBJ. Today he lives at his hilltop palace. How did he become such a rich guy? None of our past leaders is any better. Unfortunately, Abacha is dead and can't defend himself. I am sure if he were alive, he would have a dossier on everyone else.

He was not hitler but his regime would have been a disaster if he continued. He did not look like he was leaving power and would do everything possible to weaken the opposition. I know Abacha has his supporters in the north, some rate him higher than abubabkar and babangida but to me, why he was a disaster was his acheivement were meagre and he was trying to force himself on the country sort of like a pariah for life. he was more goldie than lugard, his ambition was vain, selfish and filled with greed
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by repogirl(f): 5:29am On Aug 29, 2015
BraniacX:

Stole what?? Are you high? Did buhari tell you that Abacha stole? undecided

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! tongue
lol, Buhari the liar, nepotist and marginalizer?

I am pretty sure you are the one who is quite high as a kite right now, cos your words bring to question, your sanity/insanity! angrygrin
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by DedeNkem: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2015
Someone whose evil father killed and brutalized Nigerians, involved in many coups and stole billions of dollars, has mouth to criticize someone in public! Only in Nigeria would this happen.

In a civilized country, she would be in jail with her family and all their assets confiscated.
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by CaptPlanet(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2015
byrron:

They are all kettles including buhari!

Have u suddenly forgotten that buhari told Nigerians that Abacha never stoled?

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by 989900: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2015
moshino:

I agree with your analysis of 'The Good' (Adesina, I presume - And he performed, no doubt). But Fashola, Onu and Amechi have all been governors, what they want now, given their efforts towards the emergence of PMB, is influence and power within the presidency. We and they know that only 1 person can be president, but we, and they know that they can be clothed in the presidential influence and power through the position of COS and SGF. And I'm not saying that ministerial position is not important, but these men want presidential influence and power, you'll understand this if you really understand the powers of the SGF and COS, their powers and influence eclipses the ministers 10-fold, they coordinate the ministers and their parastatals, and they can recommend the dismissal of a minister as well.

I was one of the strong advocates for Fash for COS till the scandals . . . but it is not to be. If he clears his name, and is lucky to get a ministerial appointment; good for him.

Let him make his mark there, afterall Dora was a 'mere' DG of NAFDAC, and today, there are few men/women dead or alive who I'd rate higher than her!
Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by harffie(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Chubhie:
Amechi deserves his return on investment.
ROI niyen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub by MIM77(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2015
As far iam concerned, Amaechi is not a looser. If he hadn't done that, this country would have been in a serious mess by now. He did what he did for the nation because his so called brother from the SS was misbehaving, so there was no point supporting him in the interest of the nation. Will do the same for this nation, if it will salvage it from danger and set it on the path of prosperity. Amaechi did just that. Putting the nation first before brother, father, religion, tribe etc is the right thing to do at all times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.