Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland (3013 Views)

The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) / The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
chomytex:
They are nt popular romancelanders...beautiful women tho..
Thanks but they are good looking.
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Angry? No am not..just that you guys are pusssy licking that's all
Johnnoah1st:
lol, sassybae in angry mode.
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
so out of all the ladies, whch one has gvn u her number?
I don't need their phone numbers. I have nothing to do with their numbers; am just appreciating beauty! Garrit?
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Johnnoah1st: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
lol, its just 4 fun though, i even create my own list yesterday but later edit it, u can also create dat of guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae, if your moniker was there, you would not react the way you have been doing cheesy. Listen, this is not asslicking, am appreciating beauty! If you don't like it, then report to the nearest police station or sue me!!! cool
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by ThatVaselineGuy: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:

am sorri, but waris ron wit pusssy lickin
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Johnnoah1st: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
I don't need their phone numbers. I have nothing to do with their numbers; am just appreciating beauty! Garrit?
ALL I SEE IN HER IS JEALOUSY.

1 Like

Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ALL I SEE IN HER IS JEALOUSY.
I tire for her o! wink
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Omolola1(f): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
There goes a saying, 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'. A lot of folks might erroneously think that I am 'Mr Hardman', just there to dish out e-punches to the ladies through my posts. In reality, that's not the case because I write and post as dictated by my feelings, experience, observations or disposition. I admire and appreciate beauty! Nor be man do am, it is surely the hand-work of the Creator cheesy

Below are my Top 15 damsels and African Queens of Romanceland/Nairaland!: cheesy cheesy

15. www.nairaland.com/Mzlizabelle

14. www.nairaland.com/Chinma414

13. www.nairaland.com/An2elect2

12. www.nairaland.com/vivipop

11. www.nairaland.com/funkyshade

10. www.nairaland.com/Tinynita

9. www.nairaland.com/vivypretty (those lips are something else wink)

8. www.nairaland.com/sandrajazmin

7. www.nairaland.com/snowangel4

6. www.nairaland.com/vizela20

5. www.nairaland.com/izyblaze

4. www.nairaland.com/keishablack

3. www.nairaland.com/Mscheev02

2. www.nairaland.com/KOLITE93

1. www.nairaland.com/omolola1

I am just celebrating our Nigerian/African ladies cheesy

Awww thanks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
I see the male version coming with cutehector making the list grin
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Omolola1:

Awww thanks cheesy
You are welcome cheesy
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by chomytex(f): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
yea,they are.
Rapmoney:
Thanks but they are good looking.
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by donholy28(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sassybae:
which one of us don lick ur pusssy

1 Like

Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by chomytex(f): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
lol..m waiting oh
Johnnoah1st:
nice one, gat to give U a trouphy,
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by ThatVaselineGuy: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
der is a lot of gud yansh on dis tread

1 Like

Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
I see the male version coming with cutehector making the list grin
male version of?
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by ThatVaselineGuy: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
chai, Team chinma414 kiss
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by ThatVaselineGuy: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
mr rapmoney, i mus comen u on dis list u av compile

i wish i no u, i wud av giv u 1 of ma vaseline

1 Like

Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:
chai, Team chinma414 kiss
I know these are the type of things you like grin

1 Like

Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:
mr rapmoney, i mus comen u on dis list u av compile

i wish i no u, i wud av giv u 1 of ma vaseline
grin Lol!!!
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wow thanks smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by falconey(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
rapmoney son, I'm sorry even a goat could do better.
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
male version of?
...the list where your moniker will be grin
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Snowangel4:
Wow thanks smiley smiley
You welcome wink cheesy
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
...the list where your moniker will be grin
u knw I dnt give a hoot abt things of this sort...
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
u knw I dnt give a hoot abt things of this sort...
Na today? Pastor Don Holy grin You be reverened father! Small time, we go catch you dey do woman wrappering everywhere! grin
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
Na today? Pastor Don Holy grin You be reverened father! Small time, we go catch you dey do woman wrappering everywhere! grin
u should understand I"m not gay cheesy
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by RottenTomato: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
I luv that sandrajazmin! Choi!grin
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
u should understand I"m not gay cheesy
Yeah, I know but am just out to have fun! Remember, it's Friday!!! cheesy
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@OP most of them is beautiful i must confess, but i havent seen any of dis monickers b4, nice list u gat dere though.
They are old members who do not like much publicity grin grin
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rapmoney:
Yeah, I know but am just out to have fun! Remember, it's Friday!!! cheesy
lol u need to ssee d mad fun in derailers paradise thread.. On point cheesy
Re: My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Evegran takes the trophy.

#* yawning *# thanks but no thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? / Here Boring This Night Oo / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.