Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) (11950 Views)

Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Daggering is one of the gay and trans youths who, after being expelled from their homes and rejected by their families due to their sexual orientations, took up residence in the city of Kingston’s storm drains, a place they refer to as the gully.

“Right now, we all want to leave the gully because you don’t know what might happen,” Daggering continued.

“Who will jump down.

The gully is cold, mosquitoes bite you.

So, in the gully, it’s like hell down there.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/christo-geoghegan-gully-queen-photos_us_57c09c34e4b085c1ff29586f

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
London-based documentary photographer and journalist Christo Geoghegan chronicled the lives of these self-described Gully Queens, the abuse they’ve endured, the bonds they’ve formed, and the steps they’ve taken to bring an end to Jamaica’s rampant homophobia.

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
These girls are too ugly, they resemble Bobrisky that Biafran girl/boy

17 Likes

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Just when you think you seen it all...the sight of this, ruins my day! angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
As explained in the documentary, Jamaica’s gay population is divided mainly into two groups: the Rich Queens and the Scary Queens.

The Rich Queens possess more wealth and stability, thus providing them insulation from the most violent outbursts of homophobia.

The Scary Queens, or Gully Queens as they call themselves, are impoverished, often without the support of their families and without prospects offinding a job.

With no where to hide, they are constantly subjected to hateful acts of violence, enacted solely on the basis of prejudice and animosity.

They live in the dark corners of public spaces, where resources are scarce and danger is a constant threat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Since these photos were taken, Jamaican police have evicted the Gully Queens from their storm drains.

Geoghegan has since found it difficult to contact those he interviewed and photographed, but hopes to return to Jamaica soon to follow up on their stories.

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
booking space with just a dot, nawa for you oh
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by medolab90(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
K
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by gqboyy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
That's where they belong. They are scum of the earth

12 Likes

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeycharles:
booking space with just a dot, nawa for you oh
lol bro...the hustle is real grin
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
oh my gosh,
few of these pictures are funny,
but most are disturbing

4 Likes

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nkan shele sha

Anyways I know this is not related to the topic above I just need more answers please

Please how possible is this.. .. You bleep a girl and after less than a week she called you that she's pregnant.. . Many people said it impossible for her to know she's pregnant so early that she was already pregnant before I entered... Please how true is this.. .. Thanks :

2 Likes

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol bro...the hustle is real grin
grin
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by VargasVee(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeycharles:
These girls are too ugly, they resemble Bobrisky that Biafran girl/boy

Bigot stop insulting women. They're 'things'

And Bob-faggy is not Igbo you Muppet

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
O ga o
This one is serious grin
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na wa o
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Girls don finish or wetin undecided

1 Like

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
op pls just stop
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2017

Bob Risky has so many "sisters"
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Obudupikin: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Not judging but the sight of them and how they posed for these pictures look disgusting.

1 Like

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by MOSTEC(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
satan has taken over their souls......

.........may they find peace in christ

3 Likes

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Just look at them. #abeg o. Adam and Eve. Steve will never take Eve position. Impossible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
VargasVee:

Bigot stop insulting women. They're 'things'

And Bob-faggy is not Igbo you Muppet
I can see you're sick in the head, I'm not a bigot and I think you're the homophobic one here
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
When these boys get enough food they go back to their correct orientation.

1 Like

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sprinkles holy water shocked
Warris dis .... hmmm they don't even look seff bobrisky try grin
Lefulefu come n see slay dragons o grin
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by scarr: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yuck sad
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeycharles:

I can see you're sick in the head, I'm not a bigot and I think you're the homophobic one here
Shut up dude, He was correcting you, Bobrisky your mentor is a yoruba man both bisi alimi, the known gays in Nigeria grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by scarr: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yuck
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Just when you think you seen it all...the sight of this, ruins my day! angry

Lol....Not only ur day bro, i can't just help but share.

Disgusting....
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by temmytopsy1(f): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
all i see is ugly being
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by joyberry(f): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Well, I know most people would attack me for my post,But I believe people have right to their sexual orientation in as much they don't hurt people. This also shows the financial hypocrisy of humans, the rich weirdos are left alone, But the poor ones are attacked. We should not attack people for sinning different from us.

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Delay Is Not Denial' - Lady Congratulates Her Elderly Aunt Who Got Married / Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. / The Honest Boy Exposed Her Madam After This Happened [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.