Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him (10498 Views)

Man Release Chat With Lady Agreeing To Sex him & Cousin wihout condom for N50k(p / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by biochea(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint see d prick

say urmind dear nobdy will beat u i'm here.
i c u can handle dz joystick grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by biochea(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2015
but dz man never c some babe frm southern nigeria....whn dey eat dog meat handle dz man him go bow.
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2015
Girls check this dick i know you will like it ? ? cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by nanalady(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Too much of every thing is bad... embarassed
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by shollay09(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
nanalady:
Too much of every thing is bad... embarassed
well, not when it comes to having above 9inches..*winks*
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by nanalady(f): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
shollay09:
well, not when it comes to having above 9inches..*winks*
hehehe 9inches ke....odikwa very risky
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by shollay09(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
nanalady:
lolo.. Not at all...life itself is risk
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by somez(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
So, even you won see. Na wa o
singlefade25:
And you want me to believe this without a picture?
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by Itsalphaa(m): 5:47am On Aug 30, 2015
sotey Lady F forget to do her "its Lady F again"
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by Eleniyan15: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
Lol
you wan deny am ni
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Picture or I don't believe it
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by ladyF(f): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2015
Eleniyan15:

you wan deny am ni
Hehehe I no wan see anything....see no evil grin
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by Eleniyan15: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
i laff in pakistan grin
ladyF:
i laff in pakistan no wahala i don put tracker 4 yah body
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
grin lol

Stories thath touches your heart cheesy
ladyF:
shocked
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by 9inches(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
nanalady:
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by nanalady(f): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
9inches:
why the Expression..
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by 9inches(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
nanalady:
why the Expression..
My name was mentioned
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by nanalady(f): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
9inches:

My name was mentioned
grin
Re: Meet The Man With World's Longest Penis Who Says Women Are 2 Afraid To Sex Him by opacity(m): 5:06am On Jul 13, 2017
judyjudy:
hahahaha .....A man who claims he has the world's largest penis says women are too scared to have sex with him.Super-endowed Roberto Esquivel Cabrera also claims his manhood is actually a disability that leaves him unable to work.Not only that, but the 52-year-old's 18.9in member is so long that ladies are afraid of it.The member hangs well below his knees and he wants his 'gift' to be recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records. Continue to read and see the size here …

http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/man-with-worlds-longest-penis-says.html
Bros Bros. cucumber fall on them. lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIN / What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) / NO1 Adult Store In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.