Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo (6598 Views)

The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by Alisegun(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-RuEOJglvONY/WSJzRacSSHI/AAAAAAAMdBM/LSIt8f-J2OMFiHut5fw87X6KIbpnNgvKgCLcB/s320/2.png[/img]
A 23-year-old law student in Kerala, India, ended an 8-year cycle of rape by chopping off the penis of her rapist who is a self-styled godman. The 54-year-old man had reportedly been raping her since she was in Class 12, so, on Friday night, she attacked him to make sure he never abuses her again.

READ MORE->>> http://www.secretgist.com/2017/05/8-years-old-girl-chops-off-godmans.html
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by youngest85(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2017
Hmmm

True life story
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by axeman2(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2017
hmm fake news!
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by Nobody: 7:07am On May 22, 2017
The title says she's 8 but in the post it says she's 23. Oh, how fast they grow! grin

Well, I still don't understand how someone can successfully cut off another person's penis in one swoosh. Does the other person just stand there, watching, while the other is busy searching for a knife? What about when they have the knife in the hand, do they just offer it? I've tried playing these kind of scenarios in my head & I just don't get how they happen without someone getting knocked outside the head.

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by IdeyFindWife: 7:13am On May 22, 2017
youngest85:
Hmmm

True life story

And i used to tolerate Indian movies before o just because of all those "shinganbani-shangilami" love songs, eh?
Associated them with every and all things romantic until started knowing their dark, horrible rape history which assaulters hide behind culture, caste, religion and formerly ineffective legislation to perpetrate with flourish
Tiny Dikc indians, "romance-film" foremost producers yet rape capital of the world, what an irony.

CIOSYLVA:
PLEASE CAN I SEE THE JOYSTICK..

I WANT TO GIVE IT TO YEMISI AS A GIFT

SHE IS ALWAYS IN NEED OF IT

nor be dis kind microscopic type
u sef, na microscope u go need take see am
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by CIOSYLVA(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2017
PLEASE CAN I SEE THE JOYSTICK..
I WANT TO GIVE IT TO YEMISI AS A GIFT
SHE IS ALWAYS IN NEED OF IT
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by Nobody: 7:14am On May 22, 2017
embarassed

India.....
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by Nobody: 7:17am On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:
The title says she's 8 but in the post it says she's 23. Oh, how fast they grow! grin

Well, I still don't understand how someone can successfully cut off another person's penis in one swoosh. Does the other person just stand there, watching, while the other is busy searching for a knife? What about when they have the knife in the hand, do they just offer it? I've tried playing these kind of scenarios in my head & I just don't get how they happen without someone getting knocked outside the head.

Alternative facts grin
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by Nobody: 7:21am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Alternative facts grin

Dimps, how do you perceive they happen? Because I'm starting to suspect a Jedi sword is used is these attacks grin
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by Nobody: 7:25am On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Dimps, how do you perceive they happen? Because I'm starting to suspect a Jedi sword is used is these attacks grin

When I plan to do it, I will sex him to sleep and then chop it off with a searing hot knife.

Another way would be; you hide the knife under your knees while you kneel in front of him and give him a bj and when he closes his eyes and throws his head back in pleasure, you chop!

So many ways to do it, you just have to be creative about it. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by Nobody: 7:33am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

When I plan to do it, I will sex him to sleep and then chop it off with a searing hot knife.

Another way would be; you hide the knife under your knees while you kneel in front of him and give him a bj and when he closes his eyes and throws his head back in pleasure, you chop!

So many ways to do it, you just have to be creative about it. lipsrsealed

Hmmm, I can see number one happening because the person is asleep. But while he is wide awake, that's when it becomes a bit confusing for me. Men are naturally stronger than women for one. Two, when anyone is under attack, there's an instant fight or flight reaction. So how these women manage to do it without getting punched in the face is still a mystery to me.
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by Nobody: 7:40am On May 22, 2017
angry
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by Nobody: 11:16am On May 22, 2017
Alisegun:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-RuEOJglvONY/WSJzRacSSHI/AAAAAAAMdBM/LSIt8f-J2OMFiHut5fw87X6KIbpnNgvKgCLcB/s320/2.png[/img]
A 23-year-old law student in Kerala, India, ended an 8-year cycle of rape by chopping off the penis of her rapist who is a self-styled godman. The 54-year-old man had reportedly been raping her since she was in Class 12, so, on Friday night, she attacked him to make sure he never abuses her again.

READ MORE->>> http://www.secretgist.com/2017/05/8-years-old-girl-chops-off-godmans.html
best way to handle a pedophile
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by Aphrygian(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm, I can see number one happening because the person is asleep. But while he is wide awake, that's when it becomes a bit confusing for me. Men are naturally stronger than women for one. Two, when anyone is under attack, there's an instant fight or flight reaction. So how these women manage to do it without getting punched in the face is still a mystery to me.
mr man just pray for the grace not to cross a girls path to the point which she would deem it fit to destroy you. Forget all this manly strength you are talking about a lady will always know your weakness no matter how smart you think you are.
Re: 8 Years Old Girl Chops Off Godman's Penis Who Turn Her To Sex Tool.. Photo by Nobody: 11:57am On May 22, 2017
Aphrygian:
mr man just pray for the grace not to cross a girls path to the point which she would deem it fit to destroy you. Forget all this manly strength you are talking about a lady will always know your weakness no matter how smart you think you are.

OK, I'm a girl for starters but I still don't understand how it works. I guess one needs to embody a special brand of evil to be able to come up with ways to execute, with minimum danger to self. You must either be in blind rage or coockoo imo to pull off a mutilation.

(1) (Reply)

Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These / Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( / Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.