Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,032 members, 7,953,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (33411 Views)

Anambra Election: Ekwueme Warns Politicians Against Promoting Violence / Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
coolhamid:
Keyamo doesn't know what he is talking about. So because Buhari needs people who can get the job done, he can only get those set of people from a section of the country.

So we don't have people from the south who can make things happen right ? Public administration has now become rocket science which cant be understood by the southerners ?

As far as am concerned, Nigeria belongs to everyone of us and no ethnic group should be superior in this country. Every ethnic group must be carried along.

Keyamo you are bigger than this bullshit mehn..

U all shud keep quiet and let d president work. It is clearly seen that u all r tribalistic because every complain I've seen so far are just abt southerners how come nobody is talking abt the east, middle bent, d niger delta and s SS All u guy r complaining abt is southerners not been appointed. Nigerias!!! Tribalism in our blood. Tho I don't support d appointments so far it shud b equal bt u guys shld stop complaining abt d south as if it were d only place in d country.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by chichriso: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
he talked trash

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by chichriso: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
he talked trash

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Paschal55(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
I JUST FALL INSIDE LOVE WITH LADY"F" now!!!
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

Very very
hw Were you people not the same 1's speculating on Ameachi or Fashola or Fayemi or Onu for eida COS or SGF Have you 4gotn hw u pipu tagged Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau to be the next NSA and Hameed Alli to be EFCC boss
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by waice6571: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keyamo is just trying to be diplomatic on this issue but doing it on a very wrong platform. He will soon come back to criticise him. Just note it.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by mildflame: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
KEYAMO na only SE de COMPLAIN n vote dem nu vote
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by murphyibiam15(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Suspect33:
cheesy FTC for the 329th time,

back to the matter, this people are jst bitter and cant come to accept the fact that buhari will be their president for the nxt 4 years, the appointed persons are Nigerians that is what matters, one of Nigerias biggest problem is ethnicism, WE ARE ONE

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL
talking from both side of your mouth......after saying this people are jst bitter and all that u still went ahead to say we're one..the divisibility is even clear on your comment..Hypocrite
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by aresa: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
I wonder why these loudmouths were silent, dumb and deaf whem creekside jona loaded his administration with worthless and incompetent losers from the SS and SE?
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by coolhamid(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
forix4u:

U all shud keep quiet and let d president work. It is clearly seen that u all r tribalistic because every complain I've seen so far are just abt southerners how come nobody is talking abt the east, middle bent, d niger delta and s SS All u guy r complaining abt is southerners not been appointed. Nigerias!!! Tribalism in our blood. Tho I don't support d appointments so far it shud b equal bt u guys shld stop complaining abt d south as if it were d only place in d country.
Niger delta and as are not part of the south right ? They are not southerners right ? Am not tribalist , buhari is the tribalist here
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by coolhamid(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
efreaky:

Keyamo is entitled to his opinion, you are also entitled to yours, the fact that you disagree does not make his opinion "bullshit".

Agreed bro

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by friends4ever(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Chief Mai Guard of Aso Rock is a befitting post for him

You got it right mehnn...
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by menxer: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wailers will wail about virtually everything, even if PMB appoints the Chief Wailer as the information Minister, wailing will only increase in tempo, that though he is the Chief Wailer, he isn't the best wailer ; or that He is from Nairaland and not Naija. grin
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by olumalcolm(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
I dnt think some pple read wat he said b4 commenting cos it was written dere dat he has jst appointed 5percent of d post available so y r some mad pple ranting ova wat is not and for dat mofo dat said southerners r slaves to northerners,ogun kill ur grandfada
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by IDnoble1: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
HirstMOG:
My question still remain, is it only Northerners that are credible
If The president believes more in them then let him go ahead and do it,because that happens in our sports too,football in particular, where you see super eagles or flying eagles dominated by the ppl from the east,because the coach believes more in them. And we don't usually nag about it so leave the President alone,all we need is a good result.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Opukelala: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
when all the appointments from Niger Delta area were all given to the Ijaws, both at federal and state level u na no complain. if all the appointments are given to the northerners and we see result who cares, as long as we have a better Nigeria that what matters.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
morereb10:
Press statement from revered lawyer, Festus Keyamo

The so-called “uproar” over the perceived “lopsided” appointments made so far by President Buhari is nothing but an orchestrated frustration of a few jobless politicians who depend only on government appointments as their means of livelihood and, of course, the noise of the latest opposition party in town. The majority of Nigerians want to see good governance, pure and simple, and care less about the ethnic origin of those appointed into positions.

My worry is that the decade-long general division of government positions into “juicy” and “non-juicy”, and the mentality that these few “juicy” positions must be shared equally amongst the major ethnic groups was nothing but a contraption of the old order from which we have just liberated ourselves.

To my mind, all government appointments pose an equal challenge to those appointed as a call to higher service of fatherland. All public positions come with an equal responsibility to be honest, forthright and dedicated. To go further to classify them as “juicy” or “non-juicy is just a euphemism for positions that have enough money from which to steal and those that are “dry”.

Therefore, any agitation from a section of the country to get “juicy” positions is only an agitation for their kinsmen to be appointed to steal enough from which they would benefit. I therefore unreservedly condemn, in the strongest of terms, the so-called “uproar” about “juicy positions” going only to a certain section of this country.

All sections of this country should be happy and content with whatever positions that the President deems fit, at the end of the day, to give to their kinsmen. After all, the President still has a long way to go with appointments. He has not even filled up to five percent of available positions. Please, let the President be.

Thank you. FESTUS KEYAMO, ESQ.

What do you think about his opinion? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/keyamo-blast-politicians-against.html#sthash.Stk16S8M.dpuf

Who be dis northerner
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
philips70:
They will soon say you are looking for appointment. Truth is bitter to these status quo merchants.

Meanwhile look at the street where Orubebe resides in Warri. This was the state throughout his tenure as minister of ND before another man arranged to fix it.
The people who live near him could not enjoy his appointment into a juicy ministry as ND minister. Why kill yourself over these selfish politicians?
What is the name of the street?
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by demolinka(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Who says these guys PMB has appointed won't perform credibly, and impact positively, for the benefit of Nigerians? Sai Baba, joor!
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by HirstMOG(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
IDnoble1:

If The president believes more in them then let him go ahead and do it,because that happens in our sports too,football in particular, where you see super eagles or flying eagles dominated by the ppl from the east,because the coach believes more in them. And we don't usually nag about it so leave the President alone,all we need is a good result.

There is no Federal character in football.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
UnknownT:
This one wey never win any high profile case before, no SAN for you tongue
Festus Keyamo was the EFCC lawyer in the case that got Bode George imprisoned.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by philips70(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What is the name of the street?

Edeyan street, popularly called Masoje in PTI road Effurun.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by HirstMOG(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Yes nah. Nobody is asking how we got where we are at the moment, in the first place. Shebi na Igbos dey rule Nigeria since independence? All southerners na thieves, including Abacha, IBB, Dikko, Gowon, Abdusallami, Atiku, Danjuma. Bloody thieves.

Even if na for the sake of fair looting, Buhari should make the Loot go round now. Does anyone even believe that he's doing this for the good of the nation? Dude is simply empowering his people economically, while preaching war against corruption. Bloody simpleton.

I don't know which way Nigeria.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Seadove70(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
So as I was young like this I know what is right Talk less of bro Festus Misinterprets. For instance u got five kids and u didn't serve them equally I'm assured those kids will not happy to you. Use my word as an example compare to Nigeria own. Its unfairly, let other zones benefit from the position to make nigeria united as long as possible. I remembered his last speech don't expect miracle from me.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by musicwriter(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
coolhamid:
Keyamo doesn't know what he is talking about. So because Buhari needs people who can get the job done, he can only get those set of people from a section of the country.

So we don't have people from the south who can make things happen right ? Public administration has now become rocket science which cant be understood by the southerners ?

As far as am concerned, Nigeria belongs to everyone of us and no ethnic group should be superior in this country. Every ethnic group must be carried along.

Keyamo you are bigger than this bullshit mehn..

Mr. Keyamo is long compromised, and has gone to the dogs. I no longer have lots of respect for him. The moment he began following politicians was when I gave up on him.

Can you imagine Gani Fawehinmi justifying this?

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by amusadele: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
This Urhobo boy has started again. He has forgotten how Buhari dumbed him while he tried every efforts to show himself by attempting to contest as a senator under apc? He has also forgotten the number of songs of praises for Buhari and apc, but came out without any recognition from Buhari and apc? I appeal to him to continue to try but I swear that as far as Buhari is concerned and especially considering the fact that he is from the south south, there will be nothing for him. Is he trying to tell us if he does not know that Buhari is a Fulani man abi? Yam piller
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by philips70(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
calebo101:

Why are you a BLOODY LIAR?? If you can snap or get the picture of the street as you claim, what stops you from snapping his house on the street to buttress your lie? Is it difficult to capture his house on the street picture you showed?

What will you benefit from misleading people? Get a life man. I've seen APC thrive on lies and half truth but this one you just did is so appalling to say the least!

Anything to make a point, innit? Please contact Sahara reporters. I'm very certain they will require your services.

FYI I be full blood warri boy wen don stay both Bayelsa and PH town. So before you attempt to waive away my response with more lies just kindly swallow am. I don't even intend proving anything to you but if lies and disjointed truth makes you sleep well at night, then sail on.

I just saw your rant. Do I look like your typical Nairaland rat that post stuffs for attention? You are a full blood Warri boy that live in PH and Bayelsa but arguing with someone who lived 7 whole years in this very street?

Anybody on this forum who lives or passes through PTI road in Effurun knows exactly this street called Masoje. It was a serious matter of embarrassment to Orubebe before it was fixed by the working of someone else.
Am only responding to this your useless rant for the sake of people you try to mislead.

Coincidentally, Keyamo is from Effurun with family compound in the same PTI road.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by 989900: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
1983sep:
Keep quiet fool keyamo, u are looking for job, am not to surprise you reacted the way u do

I think he is EFCC's lead lawyer -- 'juicy'. cheesy

I'm still waiting on him to get a major conviction against one of them big fish -- he let common FFK slip.

All countries and states try to maintain a good balance; including all races, tribes, religions, sexes, and e.t.c.

I just want Bubu to get it right; laying a good foundation future leaders 100 years from now can look back to as a pivotal reference point in our emancipation.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by nwachi1404: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keyamo always seeking for attention. you just spewed rubbish man.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=philips70 post=37441737]

[s]I just saw your rant. Do I look like your typical Nairaland rat that post stuffs for attention? You are a full blood Warri boy that live in PH and Bayelsa but arguing with someone who lived 7 whole years in this very street?

Anybody on this forum who lives or passes through PTI road in Effurun knows exactly this street called Masoje. It was a serious matter of embarrassment to Orubebe before it was fixed by the working of someone else.
Am only responding to this your useless rant for the sake of people you try to mislead[/s]./quote]

Thrash. Take my advice and look for a job in Sahara reporters bro. Stop being a dimwit.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by philips70(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=calebo101 post=37441836][/quote]

How much is this idiot getting from Orubebe and co? You will die of poverty licking boots of politicians.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Rexology: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
A Lawyer should always stand for Justice, Equity and Fairness at all time. Kayamo should know better the reasons for the principle of federal character in our constitution. For me, I care less about the apportionments. But Buhari should be careful, because Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport / Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.