Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (33200 Views)

Anambra Election: Ekwueme Warns Politicians Against Promoting Violence / Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Praktikals(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
HirstMOG:
My question still remain, is it only Northerners that are credible

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by andresia(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
philips70:

I just saw your rant. Do I look like your typical Nairaland rat that post stuffs for attention? You are a full blood Warri boy that live in PH and Bayelsa but arguing with someone who lived 7 whole years in this very street?

Anybody on this forum who lives or passes through PTI road in Effurun knows exactly this street called Masoje. It was a serious matter of embarrassment to Orubebe before it was fixed by the working of someone else.
Am only responding to this your useless rant for the sake of people you try to mislead.

Coincidentally, Keyamo is from Effurun with family compound in the same PTI road.

Dont pay attention to that shameless wailer who will chose to bury his head in sand rather than face the truth squarely.

I passed that road today off PTI road and I commented to my colleague on same issue about Orubebe being a minister of ND yet could not fix the junction leading to his street from PTI road.
I learnt the maga has now moved to airport road after Shehu usman motors
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
philips70:

How much is this idiot getting from Orubebe and co? You will die of poverty licking boots of politicians.

My guy if the life I dey live now na poverty stricken life. May I die in it in Jesus name.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by xnowball1984(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nice words if put into action by those selected
morereb10:
Press statement from revered lawyer, Festus Keyamo

The so-called “uproar” over the perceived “lopsided” appointments made so far by President Buhari is nothing but an orchestrated frustration of a few jobless politicians who depend only on government appointments as their means of livelihood and, of course, the noise of the latest opposition party in town. The majority of Nigerians want to see good governance, pure and simple, and care less about the ethnic origin of those appointed into positions.

My worry is that the decade-long general division of government positions into “juicy” and “non-juicy”, and the mentality that these few “juicy” positions must be shared equally amongst the major ethnic groups was nothing but a contraption of the old order from which we have just liberated ourselves.

To my mind, all government appointments pose an equal challenge to those appointed as a call to higher service of fatherland. All public positions come with an equal responsibility to be honest, forthright and dedicated. To go further to classify them as “juicy” or “non-juicy is just a euphemism for positions that have enough money from which to steal and those that are “dry”.

Therefore, any agitation from a section of the country to get “juicy” positions is only an agitation for their kinsmen to be appointed to steal enough from which they would benefit. I therefore unreservedly condemn, in the strongest of terms, the so-called “uproar” about “juicy positions” going only to a certain section of this country.

All sections of this country should be happy and content with whatever positions that the President deems fit, at the end of the day, to give to their kinsmen. After all, the President still has a long way to go with appointments. He has not even filled up to five percent of available positions. Please, let the President be.

Thank you. FESTUS KEYAMO, ESQ.

What do you think about his opinion? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/keyamo-blast-politicians-against.html#sthash.Stk16S8M.dpuf
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
ellabooz:
Can somebody tell this man to shut his mouth and pray for common sense?

A country that it's political atmosphere is very sensitive to zones and region.
Is there any reason for Federal quota system in the constitution?

Govt.of the north by North for their southern slaves.

Yet an average southerner claims he is more intelligent than their northern counterpart---
An Irony indeed

"Madam", did u 4get 2 take ur drugs?
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by bams2999(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
yes lawyer Festus Keyamo ur true Nigerian may God bless.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
ice25:
Abeg Mr Sympathiser Keyamo go and rest.

Are you meaning to say that Northerners are more wiser and intelligent than other tribes or that no or maybe very few "saint" can be found in the south while northerners are incorruptible and patriotic?

This Government is a Northern Agenda..... Accept it and pa Buhari will never suprise you again

Maybe dey 're less corrupt...
#wailer
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by philips70(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
andresia:

Dont pay attention to that shameless wailer who will chose to bury his head in sand rather than face the truth squarely.

I passed that road today off PTI road and I commented to my colleague on same issue about Orubebe being a minister of ND yet could not fix the junction leading to his street from PTI road.
I learnt the maga has now moved to airport road after Shehu usman motors

Yeah, he moved recently but still owns the house on this street. He lived there all through his days in power.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Tripleclick(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
bobo9ice:
When GEJ was there how was the so called Juicy positions shared... Cracy world.
Let PMB be!
There post that cud hv come to Amechi and Fashola, thier kingsmen are busy tarnishing thier records... The South should continue with thier Pullhimdown syndrom while the North is busy busy building thier people up.

Blame d yorubas for that.... why nt allow d north to defend themselves.. rada de kep bashing igbos.
. and igbos also counter bash dm... den d north wil kep quiet... de r now d saint...
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Tripleclick(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jexyme:

It's not all about being happy or not. It's about what makes you happy and who's happy.

If really it's good governance we want then we have to allow the pilot (Buhari) to do it how it can give us greater results.

We shouldn't allow Chauvanists, or any delusional element beclauded with mesoneism and belligerence to confuse us.

Nigeria and Nigerians must have the desired paradigm shift!
Tell me another story.... giving yoursf Hope for your stupidity....na nw northeners are in power.... that we will abolish federal character... i dnt know wede hausas used juju on u gux....
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
chesterlee:
A typical case of suffering and smiling!

I have always known Keyamo to be deluded, never knew he was this foolish. Oponu!

Don't worry, Keep wailing !
#PMBtillInfinity...
9jah MUST work again.
#wailersGo&DIE!
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
gay looking lawyer
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Tripleclick(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
IDnoble1:

If The president believes more in them then let him go ahead and do it,because that happens in our sports too,football in particular, where you see super eagles or flying eagles dominated by the ppl from the east,because the coach believes more in them. And we don't usually nag about it so leave the President alone,all we need is a good result.
thunder fire u.... which aboki dat is playin well dt d coach wont call? tryin to create a stand dnt use football
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by experimentist: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
coolhamid:
Keyamo doesn't know what he is talking about. So because Buhari needs people who can get the job done, he can only get those set of people from a section of the country.

So we don't have people from the south who can make things happen right ? Public administration has now become rocket science which cant be understood by the southerners ?

As far as am concerned, Nigeria belongs to everyone of us and no ethnic group should be superior in this country. Every ethnic group must be carried along.

Keyamo you are bigger than this bullshit mehn..
don't be a selfish fool, listen carefully.. Buhari hasn't even make up to 5℅ appointment..
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by galadima77(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
And if these appointments were going to only southerners, would the northerners be happy?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
j

Yes Ofcourse, we won't be whining and wailing; especially if we didnt vote for him.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by nightmile: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ketamine is Looking for AGF. Nigerian lawyers except few are stomach infrastructure baby lawyers.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Jexyme(f): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tripleclick:
Tell me another story.... giving yoursf Hope for your stupidity....na nw northeners are in power.... that we will abolish federal character... i dnt know wede hausas used juju on u gux....

Now u show ur stupidity clearly.....appointments aren't over. Besides am sure u don't know what Nigeria is heading to........I really do and I'm happy about it.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Ayatullah(m): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thanks for educating them, brilliant Keyamo. For now it's kudos to your brilliant, educative statement.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Tripleclick(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jexyme:

Now u show ur stupidity clearly.....appointments aren't over. Besides am sure u don't know what Nigeria is heading to........I really do and I'm happy about it.
kwantinu.... pls i hope wen sombodi from west do d same tn tomorow.... d north will nt attack d igbos?
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Jexyme(f): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Tripleclick:
kwantinu.... pls i hope wen sombodi from west do d same tn tomorow.... d north will nt attack d igbos?

Chill my dear friend Jesus has taken the wheel.........not even Buhari himself can stand against the away.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Eluwilussit(m): 12:21am On Aug 29, 2015
HirstMOG:

I don't know which way Nigeria.

Honestly, there's no way. Buhari is exhibiting the highest level of nepotism and insensitivity. The North has ruled more, until 1999. Yet we pretend that they are honest and better suited for governance than the rest of us. Where is the logic? Customs, Immigrations and 97% of all govt parastatals are manned by the North, yet there's so much decay in every one of them. There are capable and incorrigible persons in every region. The North doesn't have the monopoly of honesty.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by bobo9ice: 12:21am On Aug 29, 2015
Eden1747:

There should be a "double like" button for you.

Thanks Bro... I understand the North is made up of plenty Tribes but yet more united than both SW and SE that speak almost same language
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Duru1(m): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2015
morereb10:
Press statement from revered lawyer, Festus Keyamo

The so-called “uproar” over the perceived “lopsided” appointments made so far by President Buhari is nothing but an orchestrated frustration of a few jobless politicians who depend only on government appointments as their means of livelihood and, of course, the noise of the latest opposition party in town. The majority of Nigerians want to see good governance, pure and simple, and care less about the ethnic origin of those appointed into positions.

My worry is that the decade-long general division of government positions into “juicy” and “non-juicy”, and the mentality that these few “juicy” positions must be shared equally amongst the major ethnic groups was nothing but a contraption of the old order from which we have just liberated ourselves.

To my mind, all government appointments pose an equal challenge to those appointed as a call to higher service of fatherland. All public positions come with an equal responsibility to be honest, forthright and dedicated. To go further to classify them as “juicy” or “non-juicy is just a euphemism for positions that have enough money from which to steal and those that are “dry”.

Therefore, any agitation from a section of the country to get “juicy” positions is only an agitation for their kinsmen to be appointed to steal enough from which they would benefit. I therefore unreservedly condemn, in the strongest of terms, the so-called “uproar” about “juicy positions” going only to a certain section of this country.

All sections of this country should be happy and content with whatever positions that the President deems fit, at the end of the day, to give to their kinsmen. After all, the President still has a long way to go with appointments. He has not even filled up to five percent of available positions. Please, let the President be.

Thank you. FESTUS KEYAMO, ESQ.

What do you think about his opinion? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/keyamo-blast-politicians-against.html#sthash.Stk16S8M.dpuf

Nigeria is a dumbass country because it has too many overfed fools who tend to play Ostrich.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by ZUBY77(m): 2:54am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
And if these appointments were going to only southerners, would the northerners be happy?

That's the question the silly lawyer should answer.

And BTW, you broke a record by posting two good comments in two days. Congrats..

But grow up and Ditch the lady F crap.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by DedeNkem: 3:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Buhari's intention is to fulfill his northern agenda. All his appointments are mostly ab*okis.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by Layi9: 5:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Sincere4u:
Trash, hear him promoting nepotism. So by appointing from a smaller pool of people from particular regions the probability of getting those who could perform is higher.
That is against logic.
think na,look at america,do dey appoint ppl based on whether dey re frm chicago or baltimore
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by HirstMOG(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=Praktikals post=37442026][/quote]

Google de deny naija nw! grin grin
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by HirstMOG(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Honestly, there's no way. Buhari is exhibiting the highest level of nepotism and insensitivity. The North has ruled more, until 1999. Yet we pretend that they are honest and better suited for governance than the rest of us. Where is the logic? Customs, Immigrations and 97% of all govt parastatals are manned by the North, yet there's so much decay in every one of them. There are capable and incorrigible persons in every region. The North doesn't have the monopoly of honesty.

The real points mahn but the problem is the West, if they can't have it, they prefer it goes spoilt.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by IDnoble1: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2015
Tripleclick:
thunder fire u.... which aboki dat is playin well dt d coach wont call? tryin to create a stand dnt use footbal

Thunder can never fire me but you instead.
and that's what we say about your tribe,u
lack manners and always hostile,wayward
and aggressive.
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by litetias(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2015
I couldn't have said it any better.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern by ALISMILE(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:

I don't really care weda any iddiot is hapi or not! PMB shud jus close his eyes and do way is rite! If PMB appoints dat thief frm ur LGA and he fails at d end of his tenure, its all u iddiots that will wanna go for his head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) / IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.