Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Controversy Surrounding Pmb's Latest Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Controversy Surrounding Pmb's Latest Appointments (497 Views)

See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. / PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Controversy Surrounding Pmb's Latest Appointments by Heroesofnaija: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
TOPIC FOR HEROES OF NAIJA'S PARLIAMENTARY SITTING OF FRIDAY,THE 28TH AUG, 2015: President Buhari's latest round of appointments has caused a storm of controversy. 1) Do you believe this controversy is overblown? Are there some so determined to believe the worst of PMB, that no matter what he does, they will find it wrong? 2) Should PMB appoint more Southerners just to demonstrate that he is not plotting the Northern agenda some accuse him of? 3) What is most important to you? The tribe of an appointee OR the competence of an appointee? 4) Do you think it shameful that instead of discussing the qualifications and experience of appointees, we are discussing their tribe?
Re: The Controversy Surrounding Pmb's Latest Appointments by chichriso: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
FTC

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL TO BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC

Re: The Controversy Surrounding Pmb's Latest Appointments by meimoks(f): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
My own question is this- what will a retired military personnel be doing as custom boss? I need to be enlightened

(1) (Reply)

54 Million Nigerians Are Illiterate / Candid View About Current Saraki's Plight. / Tinubu Should Stop Disturbing Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.