Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) (10907 Views)

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by 7footre(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
dangerous01:
you sef want good body buh why you no dy eat goos food
I get good body now look well
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
These days, no be by muscle. Na by Account Balance.
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrCork:

....does any of thoise yor Nigeria homebase roadside mechanic loookin boy frriensds look like that? (no oofeinse) angry
sharrap
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by MrCork: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=37473097] sharrap[/quote

...u no fine...no booobsi...no nyansh .and then u tell me. .a whole londoner to sharap?....even that ordinary ugly Halfrica fat chick is pretiier than u! (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=MrCork post=37473361][/quote] sharrap
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=MrCork post=37473361][/quote]

u are foolish who is fat

Ya left ballz wud be eaten by a dog idiot mofo

Na d negative energy
Wey u get go wound u like cancer

U wey dem suppose flush
with menstral flow

Ur madness is beyond scientific remedy
U need to pour acid on ur brain
since it has refused to grow.

I wish they can make u go
extinct like dinosaurs
U are just downgradin human race
U nd donald trump shd
av been gaayyy partners

Next time u mention me its ur
gfs whole fuckin family u referring too

Ode oganganshu!
Agbaya
Agunimaniye

Elder wiv no tinkin nerves
angry
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kjking:
in other words as ugly as I am there is hope ryt

Lol well your profile pic doesn't reveal you to be an ugly person.
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by MrCork: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
halfrica:

u are foolish who is fat

.....sweeery loookat yor picture again. ..so u dont think yor fat? ..r u slimmer than that ugly firstEVA babe?..how? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by asscb(f): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrCork:

.....sweeery loookat yor picture again. ..so u dont think yor fat? ..r u slimmer than that ugly firstEVA babe?..how? undecided
grin
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrCork:

Shey u see d level wey bush meat don feast on ur brain see dis rattu rattu breed
Ya mate are succeedin in life nd u decided to be a set back?

Incase u dont kno u av just erupted d molten magma in me angry

Av d ones dat own u decides to use ur common sense for rituals to be able to send u to london

U are sick go choke on poison angry
Odeburuku
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
stanvesco:

if i was an online badboy;i wud av said,come watch it with me.....
But am a rili gud guy,so get d movie and watch it alone ....nyc dp o.
can i pm u,around 7.44
so u are an offline badboy be dat.. wats with d 7:44
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mcbussy:

Hmm.. . Smart and interesting. I never thought of that 1. Thanx for d new discovery about women. smiley wink

"Truly they don't know what they want, but surely they know what they don't want"... I'll add that to my literature review. grin
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mcbussy:

Hmm.. . Smart and interesting. I never thought of that 1. Thanx for d new discovery about women. smiley wink

"Truly they don't know what they want, but surely they know what they don't want"... I'll add that to my literature review. grin
you are most welcome! Remember to quote me
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
fajani:
Why is your tongue out? Are you a vampire... I love that your signature
lol! If I be vampire e 4 mk sense ooo! Just been funny noni..... like d funny faces.
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
popweezy:
take a look at ur d.p, iz dat u
yes ooo! It can't be any other person
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by fajani(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
lol! If I be vampire e 4 mk sense ooo! Just been funny noni..... like d funny faces.
i for fear you.... Can u add me up on bbm
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Deejavuu(f): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry EP * stuttering * en en en..... Enemy of progress . grin

Where have you been ? I've missed you . smiley

Lol.

You forget me nau, you were busy with government endorsement. tongue

Been good, missed ya too smiley
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lol.

You forget me nau, you were busy with government endorsement. tongue

Been good, missed ya too smiley

Lmao @ Govt endorsement grin

Honestly , I didn't forget you o , ma schedule is crazy and they are self inflicted grin

Was up with ya ? smiley
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
fajani:
i for fear you.... Can u add me up on bbm
sure! Just drop ur pin
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Deejavuu(f): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao @ Govt endorsement grin

Honestly , I didn't forget you o , ma schedule is crazy and they are self inflicted grin

Was up with ya ? smiley

Basically everything is ok. Just chilling chilling.. grin

More busy schedule, more money. Keep up the grind mhen.. Oluwa bless the hustle wink
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by fajani(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
sure! Just drop ur pin
[size=20pt]7BD54CA2[/size]
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Deejavuu:

Basically everything is ok. Just chilling chilling.. grin

More busy schedule, more money. Keep up the grind mhen.. Oluwa bless the hustle wink
All hustles doesn't fetch you owo o.

Sometimes when you thought you just hit the jackpot , you begin to hear stories and you can't kill ya self.

We smile , strategize, plan better, fail again while bidding our time. grin
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Deejavuu(f): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
All hustles doesn't fetch you owo o.

Sometimes when you thought you just hit the jackpot , you begin to hear stories and you can't kill ya self.

We smile , strategize, plan better, fail again while bidding our time. grin

Claim the prayers first, you too like money shocked

Your last line sums it all up.
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Kjking(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Lol well your profile pic doesn't reveal you to be an ugly person.
yea ryt!!!!!! how come I've never had a steady relationship
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

Claim the prayers first, you too like money shocked

Your last line sums it all up.
Sometini wey I dun dey plan for all the time? grin

Omo! I love money but my humanity would always be in charge at the end of the day grin

Yeah , never ever give up until you close those eyes.
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by chichriso: 2:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Good question

IF YOU NEED MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK /URL

Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Kjking:
yea ryt!!!!!! how come I've never had a steady relationship

It must have something to do with the way you handled things, or the circumstances , or maybe you haven't met the right person yet . But I don't think it's about looks.
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2015
Oyamilenu
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by popweezy(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
yes ooo! It can't be any other person
hmm..ok ho
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Kjking(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

It must have something to do with the way you handled things, or the circumstances , or maybe you haven't met the right person yet . But I don't think it's about looks.
I sort of like the way you say it... thanks any ways
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Kjking(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I sort of like the way you say it... thanks any ways.... Hope you going to church today. happy sunday
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Kjking:
I sort of like the way you say it... thanks any ways.... Hope you going to church today. happy sunday

You're welcome . I don't feel like going today, we would have two services straight and maybe stay for the third as the bus driver tends to run off till twelve o clock. Today is my birthday and I don't really want to spend ALL day in church. I've prayed with someone this morning though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” / Pictures!!! See The 8 Types Of Nipples In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.