Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) (10713 Views)

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by oliidell(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Ty Beckford
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Beamborla(f): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2015
shocked cheesy
Look at those packs! kiss
I wouldn't mind putting him in a show glass to amuse my eyes sha
I like my man clean... he ain't clean
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by labodinho: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
ellahzy:
NOangry
any reason?
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by angelofurlife: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
I don't wish to have a guy like this.
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
YES! cheesy
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Pidggin(f): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yes y not
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by stanvesco(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
now I am tempted to look 4 d movie with all this ur advert
if i was an online badboy;i wud av said,come watch it with me.....
But am a rili gud guy,so get d movie and watch it alone ....nyc dp o.
can i pm u,around 7.44
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Kjking(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:
cheesy it's this kinda guy that will even lie, cheat and swindle a girl most . Forget all that yeye packaging, most of these fine boys are not half as nice in their character as they are in looks, they proud and mean. You date this kinda guy, he's probably going to expect you to lick his feet every second ! And he will be a ' commmunity property ' , as in, so many girlfriends! cheesy

Just a guess though
in other words date a ugly guy ryt
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kjking:
in other words date a ugly guy ryt

That's not what I mean. I'm just saying that the way they put this guy out like handsome means ' best ' might not be the truth. There are a lot of over proud, wicked and heartless handsome men out there whose pride is that women are always going to follow them, so they act anyhow. My point is that it's not all about looks. Anyway it's not like an 'UGLY' guy is ANY better, or has a good character and I mean it, ugly isn't better. Still, looking good is no guarantee for love and stability so girls shouldn't always be so ready to run around a fine boy.
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Who is always putting up my pictures on NL and making a thread about it ? angry
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by MizMyColi(f): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

la yinmurantus
La cantata cheesy
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

la yinmurantus
La cantata cheesy
Oh ! Ish you eh! grin
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by MizMyColi(f): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin
Truckpusher:
Oh ! Ish you eh! grin
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Deejavuu(f): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing. See wishful thinking tongue
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
angelofurlife:
I don't wish to have a guy like this.
when will you stop pretending?
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Sharp212(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
waxyung:
Awon mumu.dem dn 4get say slim guys lyk us get our 6 pacs inside our trousers..
24 GUN SHOT SALUTE for u.
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Elkewwty(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2015

Not necessary
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
A normal guy wakes up one day and finds out his normal body and looks have turned into those of an extremely handsome guy. What do you think he's going to do next but escalate his 'number' . That's what happens when they grip the knowledge that they r good looking
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I laugh in Swahili grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by angelofurlife: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
when will you stop pretending?
I am not pretending, the truth is, I know what I want in a man and being handsome with 10 pacs has never been on that list. I have never found a man like that attractive.
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Mcbussy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
women may not know wat they want but @ least they know wat they don't want

Hmm.. . Smart and interesting. I never thought of that 1. Thanx for d new discovery about women. smiley wink

"Truly they don't know what they want, but surely they know what they don't want"... I'll add that to my literature review. grin
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by dangerous01(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
7footre:
Why would you paste ma pics here without notifying me?
you sef want good body buh why you no dy eat goos food
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by MrCork: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
firstEVA:
And that gentlemen is a handsome guy.

....does any of thoise yor Nigeria homebase roadside mechanic loookin boy frriensds look like that? (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
That's Tyson Beckford Ralph Lauren model later turned actor.. I believe not every guy can look like a model although we all love good looking ppl male or female.. u don't have to be a model for women to go crazy for u op u suppose don know this @ this time and age
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Kjking(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

That's not what I mean. I'm just saying that the way they put this guy out like handsome means ' best ' might not be the truth. There are a lot of over proud, wicked and heartless handsome men out there whose pride is that women are always going to follow them, so they act anyhow. My point is that it's not all about looks. Anyway it's not like an 'UGLY' guy is ANY better, or has a good character and I mean it, ugly isn't better. Still, looking good is no guarantee for love and stability so girls shouldn't always be so ready to run around a fine boy.
in other words as ugly as I am there is hope ryt
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by popweezy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
No! Every1 has specs but dat kinddaa guy won't get my attention.
take a look at ur d.p, iz dat u
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by fajani(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Not easy to be that guy..... Na money everybody dey find....But if i take my workout serious like before, i will be sexy more than that......
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
He's not my type at all wink
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by fajani(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
now I am tempted to look 4 d movie with all this ur advert
Why is your tongue out? Are you a vampire... I love that your signature
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by fajani(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
He's not my type at all wink
hmmm you sure, then i should be your type
Re: Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing. See wishful thinking tongue
angry EP * stuttering * en en en..... Enemy of progress . grin

Where have you been ? I've missed you . smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Legends...House Wife And Olosho Girlfriends Will Understand This Image / Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience / Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.