Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... (1087 Views)

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by fajani(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Censor claimed that the population of women are more than men but,we hardly see a guy who has more than one girl friend even though he tried hard to have more than two but our ladies can proud of five boy friends and many concubine, is the word sick? Ur opinion pls.
Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by Jhenny(f): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
opinion on what,pls
Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by fajani(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jhenny:
opinion on what,pls
why you girls are having more than five boy friends despite the population of ladies are more than guys, and most guys hardly have 2 gf....more so single guys are much on the street whereas all ladies are in a relationship
Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by Jhenny(f): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
fajani:
why you girls are having more than five boy friends despite the population of ladies are more than guys, and most guys hardly have 2 gf....more so single guys are much on the street whereas all ladies are in a relationship
i still dont understand what you need my opinion for
Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by AfricanApple(f): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
I just found the meaning of no sense
Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by fajani(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jhenny:
i still dont understand what you need my opinion for
it is more than your understanding
Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by fajani(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
AfricanApple:
I just found the meaning of no sense
you still don't know the reason why you are having more than 5boyfriends
Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by AfricanApple(f): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
fajani:
you still don't know the reason why you are having more than 5boyfriends
but I know why I'm having more than 150 boyfriends

fajani:
Imagine...... I see the reason of lost sense here
that's because you got no functioning cerebral cortex to graps the meaning of anything. its a shame though
Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by fajani(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
AfricanApple:

that's because you got no functioning cerebral cortex to graps the meaning of anything. its a shame though
I don't want Ashawo for my thread..... Actually my thread was referring to stupid goat like you who has turn their Pussycat to business venture..... You get expiring date, your pussycat will soon be outdated there will be no data to update it. ...
Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by AfricanApple(f): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
fajani:
I don't want Ashawo for my thread..... Actually my thread was referring to stupid goat like you who has turn their Pussycat to business venture..... You get expiring date, your pussycat will soon be outdated there will be no data to update it. ...
grin grin grin grin why are you so pained

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by fajani(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
AfricanApple:
grin grin grin grin why are you so pained
Olorun Maje... Pain my ass
Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
fajani:
BASTARD dem!!! U so funny...
Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why do you pple enjoy insults
AfricanApple:

Re: Funny Thing That Happen In This World...... by fajani(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
markmira:

BASTARD dem!!! U so funny...
Na so my man

(1) (Reply)

Bitter TRUTH / The Tricks That Men Use To Have Sex With Ladies / She Changed Me .urgent Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.