Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

10 Myths About Introverts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Myths About Introverts (2935 Views)

More Revelations About Introverts / 10 Of The Most Popular Myths About Introverts Debusted / 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
0luwatope:
Am an introvert and its not easy i swear. At 18 am still a virgin, introverts hate sex

I'm 30 no gf.
I'm loving every bit of my life.
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by babyfaceafrica: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
bqlekan:
Introverts are predictable.. truth
...you must be joking..you can't predict smart people..majority of introverts are smart!!!
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by babyfaceafrica: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
amokeme:
How about "introverted extroverts"
this type are not many..but they do exist ..they are called ambiverts!!
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by amokeme(f): 2:01am On Aug 30, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
this type are not many..but they do exist ..they are called ambiverts!!
so am an ambivert?
Oh well,
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by bqlekan(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
...you must be joking..you can't predict smart people..majority of introverts are smart!!!
smart people are easily predictable. Introverts are not mostly smart, they are blunt and won't twist words.. you know what to expect

Modified
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Acekidc4(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2015
RobinHez:
I'm 24 and I don't have a gf undecided
Chaiii!!!!!Bros You Can Lie for Africagringrin

Just Kidding Bro, Am also in your Shoes Those Hoes Aint Loyal!!
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Acekidc4(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2015
stillchris:
100%. especially the part about relaxation. most of my friends always find it wierd that i don't club but like to go to beaches, exhibitions and anything that has to do qith less noisegrin.

most times i sneak to the beach alone(not all these nonsense noisy beach like elegushi, oniru), get a personal spot, buy some drinks and meat, light up miss jane, plug my earpiece to listen to some indie rock and enjoy nature.grin.

You are my Kind of Person!!
I hate Noise in my Life!!
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Acekidc4(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:
smart people are easily predictable. Introverts are not must smart, they are blunt and won't twist words.. you know what to expect

What is this One saying Na?? Your comment shows u are not Smart at all!!Chaii!!!
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Rapmoney(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Front page please!!! cool
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by bqlekan(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2015
Acekidc4:

What is this One saying Na?
modified.. then come back when you learn not to Insult
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by IamLEGEND1: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2015
everyone is now an intróvert all of a sudden.

#ButDazNoneOfMahBusinez
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by babyfaceafrica: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2015
amokeme:
so am an ambivert?
Oh well,
maybe you are...maybe not!!...depends...but you deserve the best in this life!!
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by babyfaceafrica: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:
smart people are easily predictable. Introverts are not mostly smart, they are blunt and won't twist words.. you know what to expect

Modified
lolz...I disaagree 100 percent..am an introvert and very much not dat predicatable like you say...cos of a lot of. Things which are mood swings,been shrewed,distrust to people I don't know well,intentionallly changing my plans cos of things I cannot explain....my guy if you say introverts are predictble..then you hve to specify the type you are alludding too because I know there re three types of introverted personalty..nd there are ambiverts too who re both introverts and extroverts...nd please I m not and never blunt..I use lots of innuendoes..a little bit shy!!
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by cybug: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Most introverts are extroverts online...

So many nairalanders, even introvert herself, are introverts... Including the owner of NL.

Real extroverts don't spend much time online

1 Like

Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by elguaje(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
cybug:
Most introverts are extroverts online...

So many nairalanders, even introvert herself, are introverts... Including the owner of NL.

Real extroverts don't spend much time online
yep,u're right.most introverts got addicted to their phone while the extrovert get bored easily.

1 Like

Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by hertz9te(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
stillchris:
100%. especially the part about relaxation. most of my friends always find it wierd that i don't club but like to go to beaches, exhibitions and anything that has to do qith less noisegrin.

most times i sneak to the beach alone(not all these nonsense noisy beach like elegushi, oniru), get a personal spot, buy some drinks and meat, light up miss jane, plug my earpiece to listen to some indie rock and enjoy nature.grin.
you my brother are the man
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2015
richommie:
hahahaha. . .
#YOLO
making sense richy
Re: 10 Myths About Introverts by drekX(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
You're damn RIGHT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Virgin Again / X-rated ( Adults Only) / Nigerian Lady Shuts Down The Internet With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.