Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) (31544 Views)

Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence / LOL! Guys Started Releasing When Cynthia Morgan Posted This Photos On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Pishure or .... Lolz

Btw, is that pic yours?
yes its mine ! Shey deres no problem?
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
isaglo:
yes its mine ! Shey deres no problem?

Not until i see the backside. Turn the back let me see what you have there. If it pleases me, then no problem at all...lol.

Btw, it takes you like a week or more to log on here. Are you that busy or you dont just find the forum interesting to the extent it can keep you surfing it often?
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Not until i see the backside. Turn the back let me see what you have there. If it pleases me, then no problem at all...lol.

Btw, it takes you like a week or more to log on here. Are you that busy or you dont just find the forum interesting to the extent it can keep you surfing it often?
lol.......if u wanna see d backside , just turn my pix sideways!

My dear, I just started gettin interested in NL, previously I cum here 2 find sumtin 2 make me laff!
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
isaglo:
lol.......if u wanna see d backside , just turn my pix sideways!

My dear, I just started gettin interested in NL, previously I cum here 2 find sumtin 2 make me laff!

I have turned as you said but cant really see what i want to see. You should help do it. Lol.

To be frank, you are pretty and have what it takes to have a guy constantly gazing at you (my opinion). If you have hot legs plus, then .....i cant say it.

NL is an interesting forum. So much to read, learn and laff from. I urge you to be more frequent.
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
RedBenson:

I have turned as you said but cant really see what i want to see. You should help do it. Lol.

To be frank, you are pretty and have what it takes to have a guy constantly gazing at you (my opinion). If you have hot legs plus, then .....i cant say it.

NL is an interesting forum. So much to read, learn and laff from. I urge you to be more frequent.
tanks 4 d complimentn dnt knw wat u mean by d unfinished sentence. I'll try 2 b on NL often!
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
isaglo:
tanks 4 d complimentn dnt knw wat u mean by d unfinished sentence. I'll try 2 b on NL often!

What the unfinished statement mean is that, with the beauty already in you, if you are blessed with hot legs plus, then you've moved out from the class of being "pretty" to becoming "a bomb".

I'm sure you must've heard guys say something like, "damn, she is a bomb". It's used when a girl is extra beautiful. That for sure will apply to you if you are blessed with hot legs. I cherish girls with hot legs alot. They are not many, so i value the few alot.
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
RedBenson:

What the unfinished statement mean is that, with the beauty already in you, if you are blessed with hot legs plus, then you've moved out from the class of being "pretty" to becoming "a bomb".

I'm sure you must've heard guys say something like, "damn, she is a bomb". It's used when a girl is extra beautiful. That for sure will apply to you if you are blessed with hot legs. I cherish girls with hot legs alot. They are not many, so i value the few alot.
frm ur emphasis on legs, I just knew u luv 'legs' u wan chop am? Wats d big deal dere ? Anyway, every one has wat dey lik! BTW, y aren't u asleep?
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
isaglo:
frm ur emphasis on legs, I just knew u luv 'legs' u wan chop am? Wats d big deal dere ? Anyway, every one has wat dey lik! BTW, y aren't u asleep?

May be cos it's a family thing. I have the legs and so are my bros and sis. We inherited from our mum. I admire the ones on my sis alot.

As for sleep, my best bet is 6-7hrs...i go to bed btwn 11pm to 12am. That way, i sleep all the way till 6am. If i go to bed by 9pm, i should be awake by 3am rolling all over the bed with eyes open.
You nko, are you asleep?
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2015
RedBenson:

May be cos it's a family thing. I have the legs and so are my bros and sis. We inherited from our mum. I admire the ones on my sis alot.

As for sleep, my best bet is 6-7hrs...i go to bed btwn 11pm to 12am. That way, i sleep all the way till 6am. If i go to bed by 9pm, i should be awake by 3am rolling all over the bed with eyes open.
lucky u o! Abeg u will dash me ur legs!
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2015
isaglo:
lucky u o! Abeg u will dash me ur legs!

Lol. It costs a fortune. I doubt if you'll agree to pay for it.
Re: Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) by kachi19: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Stick ur face between those Rack Busters and you'll see heaven grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.