Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) (1010 Views)

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video / Nigerians Mock President Buhari For "Looking Sick" In Military Attire(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) by talktomazech: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
lol, does any actor or actress stare at you on TV while in your bedroom? grin

Read on...

A lawsuit filed in the People's Court of Shanghai Pudong New District has not only raised judges' eyebrows but also made a splash online! cheesy

In the complaint, a man has sued a Chinese actress Zhao Wei for staring at him with her big eyes through the TV screen. He claimed that she has caused him spiritual damage by staring at him on TV.

Actress Zhao Wei pictured in a 1999 TV drama called Princess Huanzhu which became a smash hit across the country among children and adults alike. It also shot actress Zhao into stardom overnight!

One word for this man

Read full gist and see more photos here - https://www.mazech.com/man_sues_actress

**Be the first to read all viral news!
Like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl

Re: Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) by talktomazech: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin smiley cheesy
Re: Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) by SUGARBEE(f): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
undecided undecided

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
OP it seems i'm going to sue you too. Your attached pix is staring at me in my bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) by Misternas89(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
All ds people shaa.

Mrnas is here tho
Re: Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) by gaetano: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin
Delusional
Re: Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) by talktomazech: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
offspec:
OP it seems i'm going to sue you too. Your attached pix is staring at me in my bathroom.

lol, that lonely man that sued the actress is something else. E be like say he no get wife or girlfriend, and no way to bring the actress to stay with him overnight grin
Re: Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) by shaiba(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
E never see big eyes, wait make Segun Arinze read this article
Re: Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) by Visocrate(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
madness who asked him to watch her, abi na shey put on the TV for him ne
Re: Man Sues Actress For Looking At Him On TV With Her Big Eyes. See The Actress :) by talktomazech: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
shaiba:
E never see big eyes, wait make Segun Arinze read this article

lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Steve Nwosu’s Wife Released / Photos: If This Will Curb Corruption, Who Do You Want In The Box Next? / Olu Falae:The story about his abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.