Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? (1705 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / SEE PHOTO: What Is Going On Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
I capsized, land crashed, stumbled, fell on top of this pix & I can't caption it..

Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by RoyalBlak007: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
none of the above
Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by jantofubu(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
sad that is coming through the back door when the rightful owner was asleep
Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by aare07(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Message for that guy

Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by faith551(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
aare07:
Message for that guy

Who is who's property, the parent is the child's property, or the mother and child is the man's property and responsibility?
Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Good family angry
Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 30, 2015
GOOD FAMILY grin
Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Love
Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by Imoy(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol, make una no beef the guy. He is just trying to get his own share, bfre the rightful owner wakes.
Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Rubbish. The Breast is for the little child. Why will a grown up man want to suck breast? Jeez
Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by jrerico1(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Rubbish. The Breast is for the little child.
Why will a grown up man want to suck breast? Jeez
just pray I don't marry you, then you'll know if it's for kids only grin
Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by Sammyblaq(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Ur post gat me laughing. If U've not seen or heard before now... wanna let you know is happening as the clock ticks.

Some Men no get Joy...

Ndewo!
Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
ITS NUTRITIOUS
Re: Photo: What Kind Of Family Is This?? by Swissheart(f): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To Last 3-4hrs / Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . / COUNTER: How Many Ex-girlfriends Is A Guy Suppose To Have Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.