Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . (1705 Views)

I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Richie0974: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
So am going to try to make this short .

I'm a choosy person when it comes to dating. I like people because of their personality. I've dated just twice, I broke up with the first but my immediate ex broke up with me which practically shattered my heart and led me to the present one.
I met her through her cousin that I was asking out.. (that's a story for another day) . I ended up dating her but I didn't love her, I just dated her because I wasn't dating anyone and didn't want to be bored most times.
Now we've dated for few weeks and am tired, she seems too insecure. I'm a busy person and the only time I have to talk is later in the evening. She wants us to talk almost always, do whatever she wants the way she wants it. So last week we concluded that we should take a break and get back together whenever I'm around thinking that's why it didn't work out. A day after we decided to take a break, I decided to break up since, that was when she started crying on the phone, asking me questions and then she asked me.. .'Should I kill myself ? '. At first I thought it was a joke until she asked again amidst tears being more serious, I jokingly told her she should but when she started giving farewell speech I had to tell her she shouldn't. The next day I called her friend and asked after her only to be told she took an overdose of drug. Now the problem is I still want to break up with her but I don't want to be the cause for anything that might happen, how can I break up without giving her an heartbreak??

Cc lalasticlala
Farano
Rocktation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by braine(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
You don enter one chance

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by phunbyt(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thank God I almost made it...I hope dis get to FP #Stc

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by dachaste(f): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2015

How could u have gone into a relationship just ccus u were bored?

Whr did movies, bars, clubs , friends etc go dat u had to use a gal to eliminate abi avoid boredom?

Haba bros!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Trizyd(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Obviously, the gal is ret@rded, buh i don't blame her, her heart can't take it, and she feels like ending it. Bro, they don't do it that way this days.
advice: call her and tell her you wana meet(in a way she will think you wana get back to her), buy her sumtyn, or take her out, discuss, don't mention about the break up, if she brings it up just tell her "its ok now", and avoid her question. kip talking to her, and make her happy, make her realise that both of you don't need to date(in action, not words) before you can make her smile. do that till ain't feeling like killing herself. YOU BROKE HER HEART, HEAL IT BACK FOR HER.. THAT'S THE MAN WAY. thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by kingofchess(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
wen u want 2 breakup with her nxt...go along with d rope she can use 2 hang herself.....she Neva c anytin
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Theyveedo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bros lock up jor... if like no dey sweet her make she die na. Shoooo
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by sandyd: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls involve members of her family before it's too late and save the breakup for later.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by strykr: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op if you rally want break up with her, be creative. We're are in Nigeria for God's sake. You could use any reason from spiritual revelation, or tell her you discovered something about her village culture, and being with her is a taboo in your culture.....you can say u have a veneral disease, or you're now a Jéhovah witness.

Breaking up is one of the easiest relationship tasks in this country. Just find a reason that can suffice for a month or two....... After that she'll forget u like u never existed......... Dem hoes ain't loyal
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Richie0974: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Trizyd:
Obviously, the gal is ret@rded, buh i don't blame her, her heart can't take it, and she feels like ending it. Bro, they don't do it that way this days.
advice: call her and tell her you wana meet(in a way she will think you wana get back to her), buy her sumtyn, or take her out, discuss, don't mention about the break up, if she brings it up just tell her "its ok now", and avoid her question. kip talking to her, and make her happy, make her realise that both of you don't need to date(in action, not words) before you can make her smile. do that till ain't feeling like killing herself. YOU BROKE HER HEART, HEAL IT BACK FOR HER.. THAT'S THE MAN WAY. thank me later

Ok
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Crazy ass b*itches.
Just. gotta thank God I escaped my last relationship without her commuting suicide. Sh*t was scary as hell.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Loyalblak007(f): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Trizyd(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Spikkylee: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Niqqaz be f**king up ahhhh..!!!
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by saraphina(f): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Whr did movies, bars, clubs , friends etc go dat u had to use a gal to eliminate abi avoid boredom?

Haba bros!!!

ask him ooo.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by saraphina(f): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
u needed a rebound and u got one so why d complains now?bros abeg park well joo...
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Make she kill herself na... Who cares!
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by fulfillbill(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
If she's got good character and insecurity is her problem, then you're the major problem. Find out how to cure her insecurity even if you will leave her later. Remember originally she helped you indirectly, it's only fair you return the favour.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Richie0974: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Haba bros!!!

You can't blame, I suffered worse. I didn't know she was fragile hearted, she didn't look it. Just thought when it's over, it's over.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by donholy28(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op how did u manage to get in contact with such a stvpid little girl? let her kill herself na..all u go do na to create Nairaland thread for her
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by naijaboiy: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
You have only dated for weeks and she already has been so attached to you that she wants to commit suicide? undecided

Op that girl's problem didn't start from you. She has had it in her since but you are Just like an excuse for her to pour her depression.

She may have also had a sad encounter in her past relationship which has led to her insecurity. Who knows?

But I want to tell you that if she goes ahead to do anything drastic even after you try to make her see reasons then it can't be on your head.

Common sense should always be applied in whatever we do. She's not a kid I believe. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by dachaste(f): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Richie0974:

You can't blame, I suffered worse. I didn't know she was fragile hearted, she didn't look it. Just thought when it's over, it's over.

Haba naw. How can u say we can't blame u. U suffered worse n u decided to payback on d wrong person? U suffered more reason u shouldn't Mak such mistakes cos u knw first-hand d implications

Seriously u got no excuse. Wot u did was not good

Now u gonnA leave d gal with d feeling she Wasn't good enof or dat she guffed somewhere unknowingly or somtin

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Michellla(f): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
theres two way to this_either she's trying to manipulate you into staying with her, or could be she's truly suicidal.

the only way to do this is with honesty, explain
to her that you care deeply and will always be her friend, but that the relationship is not what you want and that you feel it best to break up.
If you are close to her parents, maybe also
alert them to the fact that she has expressed suicidal feelings, if they are not already aware
of the pill issue, let them know.
woulda suggested therapy cause she seems emotionally unstable..but seeing the country we're in,that wont work.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
PushMusic:
Crazy associated b*itches.
Just. gotta thank God I escaped my last relationship without her commuting suicide. Sh*t was scary as hell.
Cocky much??undecided
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
lols, I'm in this typa sh*t currently and I'm handling it by simply not allowing her attitudes to disturb me @ all. I either ignore her calls totally and later tell her my phone had been on silent mode or respond all of her beeps with the 'we'll talk come evening' response. ... Shes an integral part of my Sunday's tho, then, we make over!

Lesson of the story is don't allow her complexes disturb u, shell get to sort herself out eventually.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by mandonnels(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2015
saraphina:
u needed a rebound and u got one so why d complains now?bros abeg park well joo...
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by mandonnels(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2015
pinceprinz:
lols, I'm in this typa sh*t currently and I'm handling it by simply not allowing her attitudes to disturb me @ all. I either ignore her calls totally and later tell her my phone had been on silent mode or respond all of her beeps with the 'we'll talk come evening' response. ... Shes an integral part of my Sunday's tho, then, we make over!

Lesson of the story is don't allow her complexes disturb u, shell get to sort herself out eventually.
best approach
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Sarang(f): 12:44am On Dec 17, 2015
strykr:
Op if you rally want break up with her, be creative. We're are in Nigeria for God's sake. You could use any reason from spiritual revelation, or tell her you discovered something about her village culture, and being with her is a taboo in your culture.....you can say u have a veneral disease, or you're now a Jéhovah witness.

Breaking up is one of the easiest relationship tasks in this country. Just find a reason that can suffice for a month or two....... After that she'll forget u like u never existed......... Dem hoes ain't loyal

Hahahhhah..to say you be Jehovah witness no lele at al cheesy
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Don't start what you can't finish
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
Cocky much??undecided

Now you think I'm Cocky dear, but that ish is crazy I tell ya!

You don't want any of that drama, no one wants to get blood in their hands just because a relationship couldn't work. undecided
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by HomieQuan(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2015
i hope u ll not be bored preventin her frm killin herslf undecided
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . by happyjuliet(f): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Op u didn't love her y den did u go into d relationship in d 1st place huh! some ladies are very immature i swear u won kill urself coz of a man chai, naa free ticket to hell be DAT.

(1) (Reply)

COUNTER: How Many Ex-girlfriends Is A Guy Suppose To Have Before Getting Married / What Are Your Plans For Christmas Eve And Christmas Day? / Ado Nd Ikere People Should Come In Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.