Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- (31542 Views)

Hundreds Of Northerners Leave Port Harcourt Today (Photos) / BREAKING!!! Rivers People Shuns Wike's Carol As Free Buses Left Empty (photos) / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by staymore: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Bastard, in otherords, none so far grin grin grin grin
Wike goat. grin grin grin

thief
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
This shows how corrupt and wicked Amechi is. So he knew all the crimes of wike and chose to maintain a sealed lip. Remember that failure to report a crime is a crime itself. So amechi aided and abetted wike.
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Demdem(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
jusRadical:

Why call him a fool?

Check both of us posts history in the past 30 minutes and u will realize that i was being polite.

[s]Can't you counter him without name calling? Must you apc folks take to insults? Ooohhhh!!!! I forgot, apc, always kicking.[/s]

Shut ur trap. FFuck APC.dont give a damn about it.

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Demdem(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:

Amaechi's slave

Wike Goat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Demdem(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:

thief

Ur papa
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Forwetinnah: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Firefire:
Criminal Amaechi...

Rivers' people will soon stone you to death. Ole!

I don even stack my crates of rotten eggs keep one side for when I see that dunce

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by virginchaser(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
dandollaz:
Amechi is a big thief,i stay in ph and i know how rivers made alot of money under his administration but noting much to show exp sch n health centers.he should go round and see what wike is doing within 2 months.pls go and sit down for your poo n allow wike to cont his work yu must bring rivers money back.people who praise amawusa in this forum should visit akwa ibom his counterpart will call ameachi barawo,ole in obj voice.

You knew Wike is only patching potholes and resurfacing existing roads, which is quite good. But to say on this forum that Rotimi only built school and health center is mischievous. If i do not know any road built or expanded by RTH, i know of old aba road artillery to slaughter, rumuobiakani to aba expressway, Ada George road by mile 3 to location, rumuosi flyover, choba NTA road and the popular owerri port harcourt road.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by Hilaskee(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
The Chief Change Advocate...we love Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- by dandollaz: 4:29am On Aug 31, 2015
virginchaser:

You knew Wike is only patching potholes and resurfacing existing roads, which is quite good. But to say on this forum that Rotimi only built school and health center is mischievous. If i do not know any road built or expanded by RTH, i know of old aba road artillery to slaughter, rumuobiakani to aba expressway, Ada George road by mile 3 to location, rumuosi flyover, choba NTA road and the popular owerri port harcourt road.
is that all?go to akwa ibom i bet u will chase Ameachi with fuel n matchbox.in all these roads combine together is how many km?go to anambra n see what is happening n compare hu much they both earn u will know that ameachi is a thief,anyway he learnt from odili that did nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds / Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.