Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Matured Advice Needed Please! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advice Needed Please! (2444 Views)

My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by agarawu23(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
godoluwa:
@agaraw u23, tell that your friend to prepare his will documents as am sure that he will die soonest if he cant let d biitch go. ladies to guys is now 3:1 so why should a sane man kills himself just because of a fuccking good 4 nothing biitch
thanks for your advice wink
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by Djboosting: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Djboosting

Bruv...

The way I painted my picture, to me is THE RIGHT WAY...

The way u painted yours, to u might all be the right way...

I gave my advice and u gave urs (which u concluded to be in contrast)

Nice to hear ur view... No dispute.. cheesy

Life is about choices and decision

But...

Your style is not and will never be my style... wink

Have a wonderful day ahead..

#peace

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by agarawu23(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2015
cool
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
Boss please permit me to laugh first......... hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahah

Now, you haven't married the girl and you have hypertension what will now happen when you marry her. She is obviously a deceiver and liar. Cutehector are you back from church, come and help me complete the rest. grin
gradually falling for cutehector but i still believe she is a he grin

to the topic, op pls tell your friend to look up and see the light ahead of him, this is no longer the era of killing self cos of woman, let him pray for God's direction to meet his future wife not this matchmake/vows from the parents, if not, hes heading to doom
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2015
gentlesinna:
D guy Shuld jst move on wit his life bcs d girl is a bitch nd a liar.can u imagine........gettin pregnant frm ur boss nd trying to force it on d guy assuming he is not a virgina.*

Dis is one of d reason y I will never ever fall in lov wit a girl.i wil keep fucking,dumping and kicking dem out after am done wit anyone of dem.(dis is base on wot I pass tru bcs of aa bitch)
Eeeyaaaaa, keep it up
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by Rosemary216(f): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmmm... I b wan talk my own bt e b lyk say dem don solve d problm
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by vivalavida(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
which kin yeye marriage agreement be that one? are we still in the medieval times when such nonsense was practised?
unless your friend is a core northerner,I doubt this story bro.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by vivalavida(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Midehi:

gradually falling for cutehector but i still believe she is a he grin

to the topic, op pls tell your friend to look up and see the light ahead of him, this is no longer the era of killing self cos of woman, let him pray for God's direction to meet his future wife not this matchmake/vows from the parents, if not, hes heading to doom

don't want anyone falling and crying back to Nairaland to open a thread about how a fellow nairalander broke their heart ooo.
the only person allowed to fall for anyone here is me. cuz I know midehi won't attempt breaking my heart *winks*
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
vivalavida:

don't want anyone falling and crying back to Nairaland to open a thread about how a fellow nairalander broke their heart ooo.
the only person allowed to fall for anyone here is me. cuz I know midehi won't attempt breaking my heart *winks*
lol...funny you
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by bebene: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
He better leave that girl, i know it wont be easy for him cos from your story i can deduced that he is a lover boy, but that girl will do worse than what she did in the future.

And leaving her will make him stronger in handling issues like this next time.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by vivalavida(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Midehi:

lol...funny you

Will u
Oya confess now o
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
vivalavida:

Will u Oya confess now o
i can't break someone's heart when i know am in love with him
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by vivalavida(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Midehi:

i can't break someone's heart when i know am in love with him

Getting you to fall in love with me is the next item on the agenda then.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
vivalavida:

Getting you to fall in love with me is the next item on the agenda then.
really? don't let that guy of ystdy during Man U match catch you o, you on your own cheesy
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by vivalavida(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Midehi:

really? don't let that guy of ystdy during Man U match catch you o, you on your own cheesy

Lol
Re: Matured Advice Needed Please! by abdrazak: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
godoluwa:
tell that your friend to prepare his will documents as am sure that he will die soonest if he cant let d biitch go. ladies to guys is now 3:1 so why should a sane man kills himself just because of a fuccking good 4 nothing biitch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Commits Suicide One Week After Graduation Because Of Sex With A Woman :( / Ladies How Long Is Y'all Hair... .. .. Be Honest / A Nairalander And His Mom (my Queen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.