Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (69841 Views)

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' / That Moment The Driver Is Following Google Map (photo) / This Driver Was Following Google Maps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by NaLaugh: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Som1 tell me dis pics aint real...

You don see am finish na,abi you get half past four eye? See as you just waste FTC when i get better thing i wan yarn angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by 9jatatafo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Image stunt
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
crazy for real oooooo
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by mikkypel(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
Hehehe,...,the driver no get sense.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

So bad, someone got your FP, maybe cuz u now dedicate your time to another thing
Do you have a job now?
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Cyriloha(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
harry509:
hope dis administration we Rr now, is nt going 2 end up like dis vehicle ooh.

abi broda your on point fighting corruption while your cruppted .........
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by mikkypel(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oyaaaaaaa They have to demolish that building

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by pembisco(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
The driver must have been Jonathan - clueless stupíd ogogoro drinking flat headed nitwit motherf*cking bastârd undecided
ur farda na bastarrrd!
idiot

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Cyriloha(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
The driver must have been Jonathan - clueless stupíd ogogoro drinking flat headed nitwit motherf*cking bastârd undecided

oh Bro no dey take wigg on Sunday since 1799 you where deported from jamai that this game never go away ?

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Rilwon: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
DrayZee:

How is Jonathan who isn't even in power still disturbing you life?

sad

Do you want God to derail your life the way Jonathan (clueless foolish drunkard) derailed this country?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Cyriloha(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
lekjons:
this is a typical example of Amaechi, he left his PDP(vehicle lane) and listens to APC(google maps), and support Buhari(narrow lane), now he don enter 1 chance(got stucked!), no progression and no going back!

liv the idiot nah the hypo Don clear for his criminal eyes he said in a paper today that everyone knows he doesn't like money a day that was when I was moulding my last wigg in the bonk I was like SLOWLY OH MY GOD AND THAT'S THE FASTED LIE OF THE CENTURY!

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by xandy84: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
As much i want to believe you have problem with Jonathan, you need to learn a simple fact. Our world is a civilized place and the minimum requirement of a functional human is to act with civility even in the midst of grievances. You can't continue to speak on this tone and expect to be successful in life. My 2 cents advice.

Rilwon:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
So much hate. I see your demise around the corner of you don't quit
Rilwon:

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by DrayZee: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:

sad

Do you want God to derail your life the way Jonathan (clueless foolish drunkard) derailed this country?
So you are saying God in his holiness will derail someone's life. Btw, you havent answered the question, how is Jonathan still disturbing your life? Gerarahia jhoor!
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is Google map substitute for his brain or eyes?
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by issylarry(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
titurex:
[/color][color=#990000] ;DLol.. I wonder how the pips inside came out.

Boot
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by DrayZee: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
open your legs, make I put something
Your moniker no dey lie at all!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by hahn(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
titurex:
[/color][color=#990000] ;DLol.. I wonder how the pips inside came out.

Through the boot
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by thesis(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is just not possible. From behind the bus is a close.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by experimentist: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
grin grin
Dis one is a major lie or the driver is high enough. I used google to travel a lot in Nigeria for that matter and I no lost
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Blackchampion(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
Hahahahahhaah. Ur generation well well well
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by harry509: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cyriloha:

abi broda your on point fighting corruption while your cruppted .........
lolz. Oga I nu udastnd u ooh.

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Taylor86:
exactly how Nigerians found their self in Okija shrine Nigeria Ltd following Buhari open-teeth campaign

u are so stoopid n daft just like ur mentor jonathan
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Osgee(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:

U mean to say ur dad?
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by malbro(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
Hehehe,...,the driver no get sense.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
lady f as in f**k or finger
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by malbro(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
goggle map no dey fail...may be na old version em dey use ni
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by wizhaywhy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
u get fight wit gej
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by onunwa21(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
The driver should also follow the Google map back nd go wer he is cumn 4rm.

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by dannewlife(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Narrow is the way that lead to life eternal !

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Drkul(f): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
shocked Only one person get all these names, him thief your destiny? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by omotaio: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
ooode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time / When She Always Lie About Her Age Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.