Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (69861 Views)

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' / That Moment The Driver Is Following Google Map (photo) / This Driver Was Following Google Maps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by chi4ik4(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
only aboki drivers can do this.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Rilwon: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Elcapito:
So much hate. I see your demise around the corner of you don't quit

My demise? Maybe your father's demise nnot mine. And if you insist, well you are entitled to your wishful hallucination.

Fvcking retárd undecided
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
So much bitterness in a young man. God have mercy
Rilwon:

My demise? Maybe your father's demise nnot mine. And if you insist, well you are entitled to your wishful hallucination.

Fvcking retárd undecided
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Fellywood(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
DrayZee:
How is Jonathan who isn't even in power still disturbing you life?
DONT MIND THAT SLAVE
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by saintkel(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Knife?
swt AnneMomoh
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Hoodwing(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
hahahahahahahahaha. dis is called ortushop
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by activelyA(f): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
promzyugo:
I will not comment since I didn't make the front page

Mumu grin grin grin
What did you just do cheesy grin grin
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by defemidefemi(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
The driver must have been Jonathan - clueless stupíd ogogoro drinking flat headed nitwit motherf*cking bastârd undecided
Boss, why naw! I thought u said u've forgiven this man, try to forget his evil days pls. see as u finish the man. Lolz.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by LydayBobo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
drauj:
Loooolz. Oh boy?
Uninstalling Google.........
Lolz you don't have to because it happens to people who ignore the advise to update apps...
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Nicepoker(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
The driver must have been Jonathan - clueless stupíd ogogoro drinking flat headed nitwit motherf*cking bastârd undecided
another weird nairalander.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Rotimi47: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
titurex:
[/color][color=#990000] ;DLol.. I wonder how the pips inside came out.
They came out through the booth.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Raymie(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
And your father is all that and much more you vermin.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Rotimi47: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
Wike must be the driver of that bus as he is driving according to tribal sentimental /PDP imitated Google map instructions. cool
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by henryutd(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
titurex:

Through the boot of course.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by nikkyshyne(f): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
I have once followed google map and ended up at a dead end railway track. Somewhere around the Ijora axis.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by iamskatertola(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
Loool, oh boy see qualification, awon eleyi won bad gan#baddest
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by flokii: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Abeg I wan laff
kikikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by DIVINE78: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Taylor86:
exactly how Nigerians found their self in Okija shrine Nigeria Ltd following Buhari open-teeth campaign
Your life is pathetic if you can link this with Buhari. Seek for help.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Obrigado4every: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Google Map without common sens
;DGoogle Map without common sens
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
funny
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by bosunjohns(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
titurex:
through the back I guess.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Som1 tell me dis pics aint real...
i want to believe its not real also,
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by shut(f): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Redstone(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hahahaha how did this happen?
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Lexusgs430: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
I use Google Maps as often has required, and is always on point.
But I also drive with common - sense.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by EazyMoh(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
titurex:
through the boot.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by ruggedtimi(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
lol..followed google map navigator recently , I enta one way for gra ph. I ended up payng 6k to police afta enuf pleading
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by figment232(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
U must be high on BUHARI'S URINE
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by oduz: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is how a driver who is owed 3 months salary should tender his resignation

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by xreal: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Not in Nigeria.
We are not that dumb.

We have this cool habit of asking pedestrians and residents of our way, it works best.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Kizyte(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
grin grin
He was hiding from Customs officers
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by humblelyf(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
dont make me think dat u ve no respect for ur dad at home.

Behave ur self jackass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time / When She Always Lie About Her Age Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.