Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (69840 Views)

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' / That Moment The Driver Is Following Google Map (photo) / This Driver Was Following Google Maps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by sleepycell: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
titurex:

Lol na so!!
chai u get bad mouth
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by mediachirps(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
The driver must have been Jonathan - clueless stupíd ogogoro drinking flat headed nitwit motherf*cking bastârd undecided
which one will you call your father?
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by bareal(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
The driver must have been Jonathan - clueless stupíd ogogoro drinking flat headed nitwit motherf*cking bastârd undecided

dis one for only him one?....wahala dey oh
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Tinyemeka(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
It happened in China.

Maybe the driver logged on to maps.google.com instead of .cn and saw English instead of Mandarin. The thing come do am like film. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by mikaael(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:

But why?
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by serah109: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
D plate num no b Nig color=#990000][/color]
CUM4WHAT:
Som1 tell me dis pics aint real...
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by ThisisBuhari: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
nikkyshyne:
I have once followed google map and ended up at a dead end railway track. Somewhere around the Ijora axis.
grin. me too once followed google map and ended up in white house US
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by imma2(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
I can remember when I used google map for the first time from abuja to calabar. The experience wasn't funny at all

It was all good till I got to makurdi, that's when my travails started. I literally went through all the villages with very bad roads in benue state to the extent of crossing stream. If you see how the villagers dey look me; that is to say motor no dey pass there at all lipsrsealed embarassed

Na God just bring me back. Vowed not to use it again. Guess asking for directions is the best google map
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Pecca: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Taylor86:
exactly how Nigerians found their self in Okija shrine Nigeria Ltd following Buhari open-teeth campaign
you mean "Nigeria & Sons?"
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by baloney: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol.
ironic.
Best computer require smart handler fr sensible outcome.

Google map have been good to me.

Not to forget pix not real: googleshop
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2015
Rilwon:
That's your Father who for some reason is the conductor and your grandfather who is being taking to yaba left,by your greatgrandfather the ogogoro driver. grin
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by AmeLonRo(m): 1:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Follow google map with your sense!

Even books too, with your brain!
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by cabaliciouscabal: 1:55am On Aug 31, 2015
The Driver Must Av Bn Stupendously Soaked With Weed and Origin,

He Still Has One More Chance to Life.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by alabiyemmy(m): 3:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Rilwon:

Whats d need for this thrash you just spewed here?
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Codomainmainman(m): 4:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Lolz
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by marxistkassim(m): 5:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Enemies of progress we have never vote wisely like this in our history honestly Buhari is work Nigeria is changing for good. Haters go and hange transformer
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by kuuljay(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Rilwon:
be nice,
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by YoungB1a(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Rilwon:
na ur father u dey insult nobe jona
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Somebody tell me about one-chance! Naija beware.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by ladygudhead(f): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2015
titurex:
[/color][color=#990000] ;DLol.. I wonder how the pips inside came out.

exactly my tots too wen I saw it.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by coliobabs(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Na shortcut d guy wan follow

Lolz
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Joshroyal: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2015
Rilwon:
U must be very stupid to involve Jonathan in this....must u mention Jonathan's name in everything? wat set of silly human beings
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by loomer: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2015
DrayZee:

How is Jonathan who isn't even in power still disturbing your life?

My brother, the thing tire me for the jobless guy o
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Dudulewa1(f): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Lolzzz... Good luck to the driver
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by klexycole(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Rilwon:
And You're A Muslim?? :\ :\
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by haytripple(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by airboom1(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2015
titurex:
[/color][color=#990000] ;DLol.. I wonder how the pips inside came out.
from the Boot
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by DedeNkem: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Not true. It was an accident but has nothing to do with google map. The OP copied it from twitter.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by everton4life(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by scentmarlc(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Som1 tell me dis pics aint real...

Hehhehhehhe, very funny.

So we have to tell you before you agree d picture wasn't real abiii
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Very soon, Google map go dey work wella for nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time / When She Always Lie About Her Age Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.