Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? (851 Views)

Lady Is In Dilemma After Her Boyfriend Requests N200K From Her First Salary / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by marked10(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
I really need a very good advice from all you fans and please no critics please. I have not worked for almost a year and my beautiful wife have been sustaining me since then and now I have a job. My first month salary is at hand and I don't know what to get for her to appreciate her kind heart and her endurance throughout my dark time.

Please what should I get for her? Please before you answer, salary is not more than 100K......lol Yes you need to know.

Tnks. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/am-in-fix-what-should-i-buy-for-my-wife.html#sthash.fYMKyFHN.dpuf
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by marked10(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
lalasticlala please front page i beg u
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by Behira(f): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Anytin nice frm ur heart
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by frankay430(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
towel
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by UnknownT: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just give her the whole salary and tell her to give you the one you will use for the next month's transport. She deserves it wink

2 Likes

Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Eeyaa, you are a very good man
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by marked10(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
UnknownT:
Just give her the whole salary and tell her to give you the one you will use for the next month's transport. She deserves it wink

abegggggggg
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
UnknownT:
yea... i buy this but a good woman will add little apart from transport and the remaining for house use.

but he should not forget tithe
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
nice
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by grad2012(f): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Now dis man here is a very wonderful man.You know wat later today just be gisting wit her and just stylishly ask her the kind of tins she likes.She might be someone dat likes shoes alot so just try and find out,cos I might suggest wat she doesn't like smiley

1 Like

Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Such a wondeful kind man.... Infact ur wife is blessed....

Buy her a very nice handbag and shoes.

1 Like

Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
/in yoruba accent/ hhheeyyyyahhhh
chai see loff abeg

Buy her shoes. You can't go wrong with that grin
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by kkoffo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
what about mum...
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by prospero5(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
UnknownT:
nice idea! If you know she won't use it to evaluate your financial contributions to the family subsequently and you are very good friends, then do it. It will melt her heart.

1 Like

Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by pharmagba: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
UnknownT:
I differ a little. Pay tithe N10,000, buy a clothe for her N10,000, take a out on a romatic date N10,000, savings 15,000, transport and maintenance of yourself N45,000, alms N1,000,
Wait o I don't know if you have children and school fees?

1 Like

Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by Basildvalour(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buy her 2 clothes

1. A lovely gown she can wear out on a great event

2. Then buy her a sexy night gown. She'll wear it all night and you will be happy you did
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by aperture11: 4:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Bros, remove your tithe and give her the remaining. You can then ask her to give you upkeep for the month. That would not only show you appreciate all she's done but also reiterate the fact that all you have is hers.

1 Like

Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by LongPennis(m): 4:29am On Aug 31, 2015
If She knows your salary, spend 80% of it on her undies, shoes, bags, clothes and make ups.

Tell her remaining 20% is for Tithe and "Marcel-anus" abi miscellaneous expenses. smiley
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by xp17(m): 4:33am On Aug 31, 2015
bro, keep like 20k to yourself and leave her with the rest and try to appreciate her from time to time.
Re: Am In A Fix - What Should I Buy For My Wife With My First Salary? by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 31, 2015
Is good u to give her d whole money after removing ur tithe.Cos u may not buy what she wants.Choice differs u know.

(1) (Reply)

Blindsided Relationship Breakup / What's Ur Most Embarrassing Moment Ever? / 5 Unfair Request To Ask From Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.