Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

3 Reasons Why Women Cheat On Men They Love[infidelity] *read It* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Women Cheat On Men They Love[infidelity] *read It* (1286 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Women Cheat On Men They Love[infidelity] *read It* by ruby360: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2015
Hi everyone,

Today is special and I'm going to share with you some reasons women cheat on men. I HAVE 3 OF THEM HERE.

This is a serious issue now as many men are losing their beautiful wives because of negligence

1. She craves intimacy. More so than men, women feel valued and connected to their relationship partner through non-sexual emotional interaction such as touching, kissing, cuddling, gift-giving, being remembered, and most of all meaningful communication. Women who aren’t getting their intimacy needs met by a primary partner may look elsewhere, trying to meet those needs through sexual/romantic relationships. Some of these same women may also engage in alcohol/drug abuse, compulsive spending, binge or consistent overeating, etc., to compensate for the emptiness they feel.

Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Cheat On Men They Love[infidelity] *read It* by ruby360: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2015
More coming
Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Cheat On Men They Love[infidelity] *read It* by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2015
Okay, waiting for more......
Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Cheat On Men They Love[infidelity] *read It* by ruby360: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2015
2. She is bored and/or lonely. Women who find themselves alone at home for long periods of time, perhaps when caring for young children or even after children are grown and gone, can feel that their lives lack meaning, and they may use casual sex or deeper romantic affairs to fill the void. Women who have spouses or partners who are absent for long periods of time related to work (military service, for example) may also turn to sex and affairs to fill what feels like an untenable emptiness.

3. Lack of Good S*x. Women don’t naturally like to cheat. Before they tend to do that they must be pushed to the wall. If you have small diick then you are gradually pushing your woman to the wall. It might be that their male partner has a small diick or doesn’t have the drive to satisfy her women in bed. In this case a permanent solution can be sought by using any of our products to enlarge your manhood or going through special therapy.

A study has shown that when WOMEN find out a guy has a bigger penis than someone they are currently with they are more likely to cheat with him. Before we just say that isnt true, it was shown that when a guy is bigger by more than 1 inch when he is hard that it makes a difference. In some ways I wish this werent true because of the shallowness but I think it does make a difference in how we look at guys. True or not true?
I know there are some of us who say bigger doesnt matter or that bigger does matter but a lot of research is showing that bigger is something we are more interested in even if we dont always want to admit it. I know I have my opinions about why bigger is better but I dont think that is always the case, especialy if they dont know what to do with it.

4. Explore Her Body- Many women complain their husbands or even new boyfriend don’t take time to explore their body. Either because they are in a hurry to chase money or quiet inexperienced. Too bad! You need to learn
This is an important key to a fulfilling sex life. Let your partner know just how much you love exploring their body and giving them pleasure. Every inch of a person’s body can be an erogenous zone – not just the “naughty bits”. Take your time and celebrate your partner’s whole body using your hands, your mouth or even toys. Talk to your partner about wanting sex to be sensation-focused, not orgasm-focused. It can take the pressure off and help both of you to relax, which will allow you to fully enjoy the sensations you’re experiencing. If someone feels dysfunctional or inadequate it frequently leads to a rapid downward spiral. By making sex about the journey, you avoid this situation and actually increase a person’s chance of achieving climax. Great sex is about communication and paying attention to how your partner responds. Watch for the sounds they make, changes in their breathing, muscle contractions and body movements.

Learn free tips to enlarge your manhood and how to spice your romance life by visiting
www.naijapleasures.com
Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Cheat On Men They Love[infidelity] *read It* by IamLEGEND1: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2015

Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Cheat On Men They Love[infidelity] *read It* by ruby360: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
I repeat No. 2 again

2. She is bored and/or lonely. Women who find themselves alone at home for long periods of time, perhaps when caring for young children or even after children are grown and gone, can feel that their lives lack meaning, and they may use casual sex or deeper romantic affairs to fill the void. Women who have spouses or partners who are absent for long periods of time related to work (military service, for example) may also turn to sex and affairs to fill what feels like an untenable emptiness.

Lesson: Never leave your woman lonely again because there are millions on guys watching here before you proposed.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Guy Gets Epic Reply From Girl Over Valentine Outing / True Or False (pics) / Dumebi Bent Down And I Saw Her Tear Tear Pant (readers Discretion Is Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.