Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 (29362 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Communities, Kills 22 Villagers / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village, Scores Feared killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Kingso23: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
BY NDAHI MARAMA, MAIDUGURI
At least 68 people were killed while several others
were injured when members of Boko Haram sect
invaded Baanu Village of Nganzai local government
area of Borno state.
A resident of the area, Yuram Musa who fled to
Maiduguri said the insurgents who came on horses
at about 8:30 pm on Friday started shooting
sporadically.
He said, “we have to fled into the bush and hide
and after they left we return back to pick some of
our belongings. I counted 68 corpses some were
slaughtered while others were shot. The number
of those killed are worrisome as the corpses
littered the village”
“ The Government have to do something fast if not
they will continue to wreck havoc of innocent
citizens, as every surrounded villages which are 5
killometres away from Gajiram, the headquarters of
Nganzai have been taken over by the insurgents,
as most of them are residing around the area,
Musa stated.
Confirming the attack on the Baanu village, the
Borno state Governor, Hon. Kashim Shettima while
addressing the parents of the abducted Chibok girls
over the weekend said the insurgents killed 56
persons in Nganzai village.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/boko-haram-attacks-borno-village-on-horseback-kills-68/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
We are winning the war with my body language but in the fullness of time we will finally win as Nigeria will belong to everybody and nobody.Thank You.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
"We (Bokoharam) are winning the war" - Buhari

"I will defeat bokoharam in two weeks" - Buhari

"Jonathan is hindering me from fulfilling my campaign promises" - Buhari
[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2801867_64929_jpeg5000489e9458a8be15a6e7e2137a7d1d[/img]

131 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by GeniusHawlah(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wait, I've a question sad

THE BOKO HARAM DEY REPRODUCE

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by nochildsplay(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
and na land u buy ?
SeverusSnape:
matter of time

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Armaggedon: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari will make history as the worst president of the united Nigeria

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by dayo23(f): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
See has PDP E-rodent are celebrating Boko Haram attacks on innocent civilians......I know deep down there heart they wish Boko Haram continue to attack and kill civilians.
Youth of Nigeria are finish...Chai what a pity

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by sdindan: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Someone close to Buhari should
Should give him a dirty slap
To remind him that he promised
To end bokoharam in two weeks
Not protecting them.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Habakus: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
It's becoming very obvious that Buhari doesn't have any clue whatsoever as to solving this Boko haram issue. I don't see any particular positive achievement he has gained so far in this direction that GEJ didn't do even better. Let it be known to Buhari that the votes he got from the 5% zone were majorly because of this Boko haram issue. So if he can not do something tangible about it,then all his so-called fight against corruption are naught,and his frail a*ss will be gladly kicked back to Daura with shame.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by rozayx5(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by omenka(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
They were allegedly using helicopters during the era of the Ogogoro addict now they roll on horses. Soon they'd be crawling on their bellies.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by shigoslim(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
omenka:
They were allegedly using helicopters during the era of the Ogogoro addict now they roll on horses. Soon they'd be crawling on their bellies.

while not try to use your sense for once. These is the Area i hate APC, a party that wanted to turn things around with a lot propaganda, hypocritical, lies and others. How would you achieve your aims when all your promise is look for the downfall others.
So insecurity should now be seen as affairs of political campaign even though when election is won .

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by esmarcq(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
May God save us

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by DrayZee: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is bad. So Boko haram con get mind to come with ordinary horse to kill.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by naijainfogalery: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
He said, “we have to fled into the bush and hide
and after they left we return back to pick some of
our belongings. I counted 68 corpses some were
slaughtered while others were shot. The number
of those killed are worrisome as the corpses
littered the village”

I Hope some day we wont all have to fled

The Government have to do something fast if not
they will continue to wreck havoc of innocent
citizens
, as every surrounded villages which are 5
killometres away from Gajiram, the headquarters of
Nganzai have been taken over by the insurgents,
as most of them are residing around the area,
Musa stated.

I also pray they wont continue to wreck havoc of innocent citizens

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
To end boko haram, islam must be destroyed

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Horseback kwa?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Bonapart(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

allah, buhari, shekau, mohammed are all one.... same blood sharing

42 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by penzino(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
May we not see evil. God save Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by yanabasee(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
We need to visit the last censors record to take into account the total number individuals that was counted and then proceed to calculate the number of people that's been kidnapped and the ones dat's been killed and others that has flee to the neighbouring states or country since the sect emanated....so we will know how many that's left....
Every month...we've been detailed on how many people that has been killed in borno...yet the population keeps increasing... They more the BH kills and kidnap them...the more the number increases!
BTW, APC propaganda is hunting them!....
Ever since Buhari became the president, dead toll has increased, suffering everywhere, money circular becoming rigid...campaign promises vague... No ministers, no reasonable appointment... Nigeria becoming a state for the northern elite to feast on. Sharia law literally showing off itself...Boko Haram waiting for it's negotiation to turn a circular state to an islamic state...the #bringbackourgirls campaign deteriorating..... We're doomed! #onechance

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bonapart:
allah, buhari, shekau, mohammed are all one.... same blood sharing
They are all blood thirsty demons.

25 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Autolord: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari enough is enough

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by lekjons(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
They're now shooting season films in our country, abi wetin be attacking on horse-back again?!
68 people!?? chai!
Baba u don dey disappoint oo
we no talk am like this oo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Cameleon72(f): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by omenka(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
shigoslim:

while not try to use your sense for once. These is the Area i hate APC, a party that wanted to turn things around with a lot propaganda, hypocritical, lies and others. How would you achieve your aims when all your promise is look for the downfall others.
So insecurity should now be seen as affairs of political campaign even though when election is won .
Awon oponu jatijati. grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Demmzy15(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Lordave: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari is a nonentity

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by obajoey(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
not again..
their end is near sha cos it seems they r already running out of logistics.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by experimentist: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

goat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by sotall(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
But I thought the president of west Germany and his stooge a.k.a mere commissioner Osunbade promised to end boko haram in 2 months undecided undecided undecided

.....or maybe they have also denied this campaign promise like they denied others

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

50th Birthday: Osita Chidoka Shows Legwork While Dancing To Naira Marley's Song / Ganduje Appointed As East Carolina University, USA Visiting Professor / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.