Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 (29399 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Communities, Kills 22 Villagers / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village, Scores Feared killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by baloney: 2:38am On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
"We (Bokoharam) are winning the war" - Buhari

"I will defeat bokoharam in two weeks" - Buhari

"Jonathan is hindering me from fulfilling my campaign promises" - Buhari

Y d hurry
We all waited fr 6yr. Y d sudden hurry.
Buhari is not a magician he is a politician.
Let me just assume he is a magician lyk u ar, maybe anti-boko magic takes sometime to manifest.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by totorimi: 2:46am On Aug 31, 2015
Has Boko Haram become untameable, the people that opened our borders to insurgents should give them what they want and let them go. All the innocent lives that are been shed on a daily basis in the hands of these criminals called boko is worrisome. How can a sect just go out to kill harmless people for no just cause what are they asking for? what is their born of contention. This thing just seem to have no end, reminds one of the saying when two elephants fight the grass suffers. We need to know who these two elephants really are. Our elders say if a child is crying and pointing finger in a particular direction, if the mother is not there the father must surely be there. Based on that some big men in the north east area need to check themselves. This thing has clearly gone beyond religious pursuit because if its all about Islam now we have PMB, Why then are they still ferociously attacking and killing people. Our security should look beyond the ordinary.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 31, 2015
]It's becoming very obvious that Buhari doesn't have any clue whatsoever as to solving this Boko haram issue. I don't see any particular positive achievement he has gained so far in this direction that GEJ didn't do even better. Let it be known to Buhari that the votes he got from the 5% zone were majorly because of this Boko haram issue. So if he can not do something tangible about it,then all his so-called fight against corruption are naught,and his frail bottom will be gladly kicked back to Daura with shame.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by ugoezeik(m): 3:11am On Aug 31, 2015
GeniusHawlah:
Wait, I've a question sad

THE BOKO HARAM DEY REPRODUCE
jux dis small quenchon nahim u book dis space ehh? if I slap u nw ppl go.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by EmekaBlue(m): 3:50am On Aug 31, 2015
omenka:
They were allegedly using helicopters during the era of the Ogogoro addict now they roll on horses. Soon they'd be crawling on their bellies.
hush...they neva had air anything
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by juman(m): 4:00am On Aug 31, 2015
Why this country became destroyed like this.

This is the country we had a lot of hope on some few decades ago.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by akingbatope: 4:16am On Aug 31, 2015
sotall:
But I thought the president of west Germany and his stooge a.k.a mere commissioner Osunbade promised to end boko haram in 2 months undecided undecided undecided

.....or maybe they have also denied this campaign promise like they denied others
soon book haram will be sometins of d past, will wul killed all book harahara in Jesus name
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by tuoyoojo(m): 4:40am On Aug 31, 2015
From the comments , its like buhari's "honeymoon" with nigerians is over

Have u noticed that there have being no significant gains made against bh as it was close to the era of gej.....just stating the obvious
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by persius555(m): 5:00am On Aug 31, 2015
May the souls of the victims rest in peace. As for boko haram, their dooms day is a matter of countdown.Their Logistics supply has been cut off, no fuel to run their motor cycles and hilux vehicles, they have resorted to the ancient mode of transportation. The security agencies know what to do. Long live nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by SeverusSnape(m): 5:37am On Aug 31, 2015
tomakint:

What a deserved prayer to those APC southern zombies.....not even Gbawe will say Amen to that cry cry
Hahaha cheesy

They've all gone numb. I just dey laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Firefire(m): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2015
babestella:

Guy, your stew..pidity has no bounds, it's factory fitted. You should be ashamed of your s1.lly self.

Do you have any grey matter in your skull? God gave you brain for free but you chose to eat "akàrà" with it on your way to NL. Haba. Pls stop this nonsense.

That brainwashed Nama will never take your advise. His brain is on "Ghost Mode".

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Firefire(m): 6:08am On Aug 31, 2015
agabaI23:
This clueless Otuoke man has ran out of ideas. What is he doing so many lives are gone because of his cluelessness. God will never forgive him.

He has not even gone to Borno to commiserate with the dead.

I am sure he is decimate these people because he knows it is the stronghold of his opponent.

Kai, this man is wicked

[size=14pt]RIP to the dead[/size]

God will punish Buhari and Prof. Osunbade for failing to fulfil one of their campaign promises of stopping Boko haram within 2 months.

The blood of Nigerians killed between May 29th till date is on their hands.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by exco90(m): 6:08am On Aug 31, 2015
dayo23:
See has PDP E-rodent are celebrating Boko Haram attacks on innocent civilians......I know deep down there heart they wish Boko Haram continue to attack and kill civilians.
Youth of Nigeria are finish...Chai what a pity

Apc played politics with the lives of the civilians. playing politics with every moves jonathan administration made to cub insurgency. Politics with sensitive information. Politics with secret arm purchasing wen america refuses to sold arms to us. Anyway am not in support of these deadly attack on nigerians by boko haram. All I want is there magic stopage of boko haram in less than 3mnts or within the period of their national democratic honeymoon.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by chudi55: 6:14am On Aug 31, 2015
londongal03:

To end boko haram, islam must be destroyed
Yes I strongly agree

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Nellybii:

This is good news to you and your family Abi?
68 people killed and all you this miserable imbeccile can do is rejoice and vomit poo here.
Go and feast on the corpses you cannibal. Olosi
You want a e-war right?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by GbengaJimoh(m): 6:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Buhari should be ready to take blames and curses like GEJ. It doesn't take 'I will, I will' to be the president

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by XBLadez: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2015
omenka:
They were allegedly using helicopters during the era of the Ogogoro addict now they roll on horses. Soon they'd be crawling on their bellies.
So it was ur gworo-eating Buhari that took their helicopters? And you think it's applaudable? You're a goat!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by alexlee50: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2015
dayo23:
See has PDP E-rodent are celebrating Boko Haram attacks on innocent civilians......I know deep down there heart they wish Boko Haram continue to attack and kill civilians.
is that not the same way apc e-rats reacted during GEJ.every oppurtunity to denounce the armys victory over boko haram was exploited.to worsen it boko haram attacks were widely reported even the attacks not available to main street media.the precedence has been set.but in this case the people are only reminding the president of his promise. Is there any harm in that?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by chichriso: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2015
These boys are changing tactise everyday

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by youngest85(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2015
the antecedent of boko haramism lies in the foreign ruling powers!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Visocrate(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2015
Oh my goodness why BH

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Evaromantik(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2015
yes,sai baba is certainlly going to crush boko haram in 3 months.........i dnt know why some peeps that claim reasonability are easily brainwashed into victims........you voted the change you are observing now due to hatred over GEJ......if you vote 95% you suffer to your percentage but as fi mi,am proudly 5%

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by francizy(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2015
Habakus:
It's becoming very obvious that Buhari doesn't have any clue whatsoever as to solving this Boko haram issue. I don't see any particular positive achievement he has gained so far in this direction that GEJ didn't do even better. Let it be known to Buhari that the votes he got from the 5% zone were majorly because of this Boko haram issue. So if he can not do something tangible about it,then all his so-called fight against corruption are naught,and his frail a*ss will be gladly kicked back to Daura with shame.

Unfortunately, you can't get him kicked out. A man that came in and started placing his friends and relations in sensitive positions, eg. DSS and INEC, how do you suppose or propose he'd be kicked out?

Sadly, Buhari has come to stay, so we just have to deal with the consequences of letting such a man climb to the top.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2015
DrayZee:
This is bad. So Boko haram con get mind to come with ordinary horse to kill.
the nigerian army is not vigilant... They should mount their presense in evry vilage in borno state

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by ybalogs(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2015
omenka:
Awon oponu jatijati. grin
Confirmed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by kenoz(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2015
embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Luckylife(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2015
londongal03:

To end boko haram, islam must be destroyed
some things are better left in the mind,pls don't generalise many good doctrines in islam while the one the insights destruction of lives and properties, should be expunge and destroy from their doctrines ASAP. I feel u reservation it one too many, imagine how many soul have been killed since......
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by ignis: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Buhari, Are you still sitting down?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by smartdebiz(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Does it mean the people that were killed earlier will ressurect and be killed again? Or, is it just the living that is being killed in Borno? Most times, i begin to wonder how 68 or more villagers will be killed in just few hours, yet another huge sum of people will be killed in that same pace again. What is even the population of Borno state villages?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by petrov10: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2015
dayo23:
was that not ur wish wen president jonathan was in power........however most pip are not like you rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by gp6liveth(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2015
dayo23:

We can't be happy about the death of innocent Nigerians, but remember that when PDP was in power and BH was killing, APC was happy gaining cheap points from the death of innocent Nigerians.
You can now see how opposition works when incumbency is not performing up to standards.
I wish APC well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hadiza Jummai Ali Is Dead! Hameed Ali Loses Wife / Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa / Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.