Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 (29393 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Communities, Kills 22 Villagers / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village, Scores Feared killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by BushidoBlue(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2015
sdindan:
Someone close to Buhari should
Should give him a dirty slap
To remind him that he promised
To end bokoharam in two weeks
Not protecting them.

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa... this boy is crazy oooo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by nobeku: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2015
sdindan:
Someone close to Buhari should
Should give him a dirty slap
To remind him that he promised
To end bokoharam in two weeks
Not protecting them.
Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by BushidoBlue(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2015
adeekiti:
the problem is more dangerous and needs a lot of tactics because dis bh guys are now living with the innocent ones which makes it hard for the military to finish them quick

But they have always been living amongst the populace now
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by nobeku: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2015
Lordave:
Buhari is a nonentity
Your family tree is nothing but a rest stop for dogs..I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by nobeku: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2015
sotall:
But I thought the president of west Germany and his stooge a.k.a mere commissioner Osunbade promised to end boko haram in 2 months undecided undecided undecided

.....or maybe they have also denied this campaign promise like they denied others
Don't go to a mind reader;go to a plan reader..I know you have a palm..not sure of the former..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by ajepako(f): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2015
omenka:
They were allegedly using helicopters during the era of the Ogogoro addict now they roll on horses. Soon they'd be crawling on their bellies.

At least during the 'ogogoro addict's' tenure we saw slain bodies of Boko haram fighters indicating he wasn't condoning them or planning to fatten them on my tax..

Now, nothing..

Just a whole lot of ' I will" , " We shall", ' In the fullness of time'

Bros, those don't just cut it..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Lordave: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2015
nobeku:
Your family tree is nothing but a rest stop for dogs..I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works..
Another nonentity spotted!

Sorry, I didn't know the blood of Dullardinhø runs in your veins as well.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by ajepako(f): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2015
lekjons:
They're now shooting season films in our country, abi wetin be attacking on horse-back again?!
68 people!?? chai!
Baba u don dey disappoint oo
we no talk am like this oo

Welcome to Reality 101.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by ajepako(f): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2015
omenka:
Awon oponu jatijati. grin

Iyen ni pe omo Yoruba ni ogbeni yi?

O ya mi lenu gan oh!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by neocortex: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2015
londongal03:

To end boko haram, islam must be destroyed

Sometimes , it is okay you keep quiet so no one will know how dumb you are.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by neocortex: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2015
mediachirps:
Islam is the only religion that kills for their gods

Can you shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say.
Even your jewish idol is in no way better, I wouldn't
trust a god who threaten his followers with an eternal
lake of fire, it reeks of immaturity and insecurity on its part.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by ajepako(f): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2015
shala01:
This BH people are yet to read about Buhari's body language

They will read and understand his'body language' ' in the fullness of time' grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by ajepako(f): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2015
agabaI23:
This clueless Otuoke man has ran out of ideas. What is he doing so many lives are gone because of his cluelessness. God will never forgive him.

He has not even gone to Borno to commiserate with the dead.

I am sure he is decimate these people because he knows it is the stronghold of his opponent.

Kai, this man is wicked

[size=14pt]RIP to the dead[/size]

I want to believe this is raw sarcasm..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by mediachirps(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2015
neocortex:

Can you shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say.
Even your jewish idol is in no way better, I wouldn't
trust a god who threaten his followers with an eternal
lake of fire, it reeks of immaturity and insecurity on its part.
Islam: the more people you kill the more virgins you get. Fools
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by molas02: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2015
passionate88:
My brother. I am sorry. its just that I am tired of hearing people that voted that guy in saying nonsense
D guy never disappointed me cus i never voted for him

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Cannonleo(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2015
dayo23:
See has PDP E-rodent are celebrating Boko Haram attacks on innocent civilians......I know deep down there heart they wish Boko Haram continue to attack and kill civilians.
Youth of Nigeria are finish...Chai what a pity
during the last administration, who did the celebrating in your own words. you guys started it as political gimmick you hardly realized the stones will look for a new target. hypocrisy
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2015
BushidoBlue:

But they have always been living amongst the populace now
u can imagine!! Enemies within for long and yet dey were surveiling for their attacks , God protect us all
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
you are so ignorant that it hurts. I pray almighty God will forgive you for desecrating HIS name. I'm not a Muslim but I have to let you know you spoke out of turn.
Bonapart:
allah, buhari, shekau, mohammed are all one.... same blood sharing
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Bonapart(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
rickfreeman15:
you are so ignorant that it hurts. I pray almighty God will forgive you for desecrating HIS name. I'm not a Muslim but I have to let you know you spoke out of turn.
shut up! The God of Israel is not allah please!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Bonapart(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
RisingEast:

So true, allah made mohammed, mohammed made buhari nd buhari made shekau, all re rapist, demon, killers nd sucking blood grin grin grin
exactly
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Bonapart(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
herkeym001:

You better be careful with your utterance, don't you know that Allah means God in Arabic? And Muhammed is the last prophet of Allah/God? (ask your pastor)
You better seek more knowledge about religion, language, culture, tradition and human behaviour before your ignorance ignorantly leads you straight to a place named HELL.
y'll are brain washed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
I'm not going to argue with you because you clearly dont know anything. I assume you also think God is not Chineke, or Olorun or any name in any other language apart from Hebrew abi Just because some demons chose to distort the teachings in the Quran doesnt mean all of them are like that. Its people like you that like to start fights
Bonapart:
shut up! The God of Israel is not allah please!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by fearfearshakeem: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Habakus:
It's becoming very obvious that Buhari doesn't have any clue whatsoever as to solving this Boko haram issue. I don't see any particular positive achievement he has gained so far in this direction that GEJ didn't do even better. Let it be known to Buhari that the votes he got from the 5% zone were majorly because of this Boko haram issue. So if he can not do something tangible about it,then all his so-called fight against corruption are naught,and his frail a*ss will be gladly kicked back to Daura with shame.
it's soo funny how some people will write over 100 words and still not make sense

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by fearfearshakeem: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Armaggedon:
Buhari will make history as the worst president of the united Nigeria
and you will make history as the dumbest idiot on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Bonapart(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
rickfreeman15:
I'm not going to argue with you because you clearly dont know anything. I assume you also think God is not Chineke, or Olorun or any name in any other language apart from Hebrew abi Just because some demons chose to distort the teachings in the Quran doesnt mean all of them are like that. Its people like you that like to start fights
if the God of Israel is Allah, why did the same Allah and koran ask you people to kill, persecute and slit the throat of the jews.... you think i don't know the koran
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
I'm alwaus forced to believe that it's the government (not necessarily the No.1 citizen) and her officials that are killing us. If they want to, they could wipe this menace in a matter af 1 month! I feel they're just using this war as an avenue to rake in money like the Rothschild's ! #Crying!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by fearfearshakeem: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bonapart:
exactly
No wonder you are here on a MONDAY ranting nd making senseless noise while your mates are in their different offices making millions....or is this the life you wished for when you were little...why don't you grow up to the real challenges of being a human being ...making derogatory and heartbreaking statements about our religion and God won't take you anywhere let's all strive and call our God in our different ways to come to our aid...who knows where they will strike next nd I know you ve never been a victim of their attacks that is why you have the effrontery to say shit...the fact remains that Muslims have suffered more in their attacks......I'm a Muslim and not a terrorist #peace
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by fearfearshakeem: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bonapart:
if the God of Israel is Allah, why did the same Allah and koran ask you people to kill, persecute and slit the throat of the jews.... you think i don't know the koran
do you even know the Quran? Are you even a Christian? Has this made you a better person? If truly we were told to slit the throat of Jews, would you still be alive? What have you contributed to Christianity? You think your lord would be happy with your ignorance......I'm a Muslim and I'm not a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Bonapart(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
fearfearshakeem:
do you even know the Quran? Are you even a Christian? Has this made you a better person? If truly we were told to slit the throat of Jews, would you still be alive? What have you contributed to Christianity? You think your lord would be happy with your ignorance......I'm a Muslim and I'm not a terrorist
isis and the rest of the always quote the Quran before beheading them... your quran ruin your faith pls embrace Christ and be saved

Finito
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Bonapart(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
fearfearshakeem:
No wonder you are here on a MONDAY ranting nd making senseless noise while your mates are in their different offices making millions....or is this the life you wished for when you were little...why don't you grow up to the real challenges of being a human being ...making derogatory and heartbreaking statements about our religion and God won't take you anywhere let's all strive and call our God in our different ways to come to our aid...who knows where they will strike next nd I know you ve never been a victim of their attacks that is why you have the effrontery to say shit...the fact remains that Muslims have suffered more in their attacks......I'm a Muslim and not a terrorist #peace
i just came back now so don't judge me yet cos you can't afford wat hv gotten do far even in your entire life.... your religion is a straight path to ....

So embrace Christ and be saved
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by lastmessenger: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
forgive me for saying this but we have a dumb president and his supporters are deaf.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
you dont know the Quran and you dont know anything. . . Allah, creator of the universe, did not ask anyone to kill. He asked them to fight Jihad against things that did not submit themselves to His will. The meaning of that statement was not to kill, but rather to search deep down inside themselves and fight a 'holy war' against unclean thoughts and ideas that did not conform to Prophet Mohammed's teachings that aroused in their minds, or that they were tempted to try. They were asked to purge their minds of all unbelief. Instead of translating it for its true meaning, some greedy leaders who wanted to twist the Quran to their own purposes translated it to mean to kill all non muslims. No where in that statement can you translate arabic directly to english and find the word 'Christian' or 'Jew'. Muslims even acknowledge Jesus Christ, Isa in the Quran. They see Him as a prophet but I see Jesus as the Son of God. The word 'Islam' means putting your will aside to submit to the will of God. I am not a muslim, but I respect their teachings as opposed to mine. Please do not stir up unnecessary religious wars that you have little or no understanding of[size=16pt][/size].
Bonapart:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.