Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? (11440 Views)

These Photos Will Remind You That Wearing Bra Is So Old-school / Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol / If Dogs Were To Wear Pants,how Would You Wear Them? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by krazydave(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ladies in the house, this growing trend of not wearing pants and bra has left me wondering....

As a guy, not wearing boxers and singlets out makes me very uncomfortable and 'empty'... and yet it seems to be the growing trend amongst ladies these days.

How do you guys manage sef??

Disclaimer: [thinking out loud]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by TundeTunapa(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
FTC...yes yes yes
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by chymystique(f): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Its no big deal. Its as comfortable as one sleeping nudee... As long as the legs are close properly and the t¡ts are taped up wink

3 Likes

Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by flowfury(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
i like girls dat do that buh my boo doesnt
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by LongPennis(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Who knows how much they sell matches? undecided
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by Behira(f): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pls hw do i locate idumota frm hia

2 Likes

Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by libertyfather(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
TundeTunapa:
FTC...yes yes yes

FTC so? anyway it just about the time u hustle for am had it been ladyF and introvert no get operation tonight just forget it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by LongPennis(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
flowfury:
i like girls dat do that buh my boo doesnt
funny enough I get more aroused at the sight of a well packaged b00b in a bra and a well "G-stringed" a55. cheesy
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by Bagwellz(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by Fulaboy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Na this kind threads you fit find me cool

Even God knows I will be present cool

4 Likes

Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by falconey(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Behira:

enter okada from ajifokosere street drop at alabi sabe sabe bus stop.
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by INTROVERT(f): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
libertyfather:

FTC so? anyway it just about the time u hustle for am had it been ladyF and introvert no get operation tonight just forget it

what operation?
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
TundeTunapa:
FTC...yes yes yes
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by libertyfather(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

what operation?
grin grin grin I just want scare the dude, I no know say you dey available sef, but people dey shatter FTC oooo
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by libertyfather(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Behira:

Open Google map on ur fone, if you don't have it installed please download..... it has ur answer
dunt bother to thank me God will reward me
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by krazydave(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
chymystique:
Its no big deal just like one sleeping nude... As long as the legs are close properly and the t¡ts are taped up wink

"sleeping nude...." according to you

so, why would they wear such and comfortably walk on the streets... If truly it feels like sleeping/walking nude?
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by krazydave(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
Na this kind threads you fit find me cool

Even God knows I will be present cool
lol
oya o... Welcome. One origin untop your head.... be like sey you like pant and bra discussions eh
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by chymystique(f): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
krazydave:

"sleeping nude...." according to you

so, why would they wear such and comfortably walk on the streets... If truly it feels like sleeping/walking nude?

hmMm. Cos they are comfortable in it.. Dunnoo why its a big deal to you... Most gals dont wear panties out these days and you wont know unless you are told.. its choice sir
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by prettyjo(f): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
OK naa
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by delectablegyal(f): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Op, sheeee u have not seen a lady sporting a very short gown and she nor wear pant. U nvr see am?

All these ladies ehn, when dem wear leggings, dem no dey wear pant.

They feel sexy when they don't wear pant and breeze go dey blow that place.

3 Likes

Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by Fulaboy(m): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
krazydave:

lol

oya o... Welcome.
One origin untop your head.... be like sey you like pant and bra discussions eh
And who don't like that kind discussion other than Gays grin Everyone like am joor
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 31, 2015
Great, another pant and bra thread angry
At least have the decency to upload live pics, how else are we to comprehend the topic? grin
Ladies in the house oya save the day joor tongue
delectablegyal:
Op, sheeee u have not seen a lady sporting a very short gown and she nor wear pant?They feel sexy when they don't wear pant and breeze go dey blow that place.
chymystique:

Most gals dont wear panties out these days
Yeparipa! Jehovah Nissi onyegbamujo!! Blessed god of Ifa, Rotimi and Sikira shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by Chibaby87(f): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2015
At night I feel comfortable but in the day time no cos it will be like am naked.

Some girls like wearing trousers without pant and they feel comfortable but it makes jeans to smell.

1 Like

Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by joshbouy(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Chibaby87:
At night I feel comfortable but in the day time no cos it will be like am naked.

Some girls like wearing trousers without pant and they feel comfortable but it makes jeans to smell.
meaning the smell from d Vj was transferred to d Jean or where did the smell come from? just curious

5 Likes

Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by misspicy(f): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2015
I dnt do it,its not comfortable.... embarassed
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by potolistic(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Me thinks it's cool o.... If u should by any means touch it u would get dat heavenly skin 2 skin feeling

1 Like

Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by Epatty(f): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Bt hw wil I evn think of nt wearing inner wears in d first place wen am goin out. Unless its durin bed time, dats tym to sleep cos wearing bra yl sleepn isn't gd n for pant, its gd to wear it at all times cos if it masters one, it wont b gd
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by Chibaby87(f): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2015
joshbouy:

meaning the smell from d Vj was transferred to d Jean or where did the smell come from? just curious

Maybe from the jeans o, just saying.com
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by krazydave(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2015
joshbouy:

lol.. just Curious abi?

The smell is normal for everybody tho. Even for males, you'd notice it if you don't wear inners with your clothes
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by krazydave(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2015
potolistic:
Me thinks it's cool o.... If u should by any means touch it u would get dat heavenly skin 2 skin feeling

lol...
so, it's cool??... meaning you wear clothes without inners as a guy?
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by Abayor7: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2015
i'd only like my girlie to not wear it when her next schedule is to visit me. #teamNatural!
Re: LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Chibaby87:

lol @ the 2nd paragraph. Eww.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have Been Doing Press Ups Wrongly The Whole Time (photos) / Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. / **Dreads are Sexy (pics)**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.