Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days (32255 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tonnniey:
GEJ will be making jest of southwest wherever he is now.
You mean after SW oba scammed him?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
veraponpo:

It is quite pathetic that some of you young boys and girls from the East will sit at a corner and want us to believe anything was right with Jonathan.

He was the first president in Nigeria that could not control economy by himself as the president.

He was the first Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces that lost 13 local governments to insurgents. this means out of 774 local governments in Nigeria, we could not account for 13 under him.

He was the only president that paid 1.75 trillions naira oil subsidies.

He was the first president that said stealing si not corruption

He was the first and the only president that always blame others for his inefficiency either APC or the North or the South West, etc must be blamed fro his deficiency and inadequacy.

You can never compare Buhari with Jonathan.
Plz now you derv into the subsidy argument, in your own word, as at this month what does the subsidy bill stand at? cos I take it you are aware we still pay,hence the strike by the importers stopped,I want to see if you know what you are talking about, oya tell us the Bil for the subsidy angry angry angry make we see if your head dey there shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by allanphash7(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bro what will you call these?
erico2k2:

Just so you know plz post a p ic of waht you call drum,I'm trying to understand how you can compliment your thought,Im waiting plz do show me a pic of the so called drum.

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Julaug: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
How did all these cosmetic achievements transform the lives of ordinary nigerians for six years

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by teadrake(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=erico2k2 post=37526288]
I can tell you are talking from assumptions not fact, do you know the Number one creditors to the states? who else than the Chinese people,
plz read this post and get well informed,http://www.punchng.com/news/world-bank-approves-n39-4bn-loan-for-lagos/[/quote
I appreciate the enlightenment sir.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Marpol: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

Plz what state are you from and what year did you buy fuel for N300 Seriously I like to know

Fuel was sold 300 in May this year before the handover.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Julaug: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Brandishing window dressed achievements
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
allanphash7:
Bro what will you call these?
Trains full of people bro,thats even locomotive, what will you call these

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by blackpanda: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:
That is what you get from an excellent administrator not one illiterate who has wasted the first 90 days in office without any tangible achievement.
[/s]

Excellent indeed shocked
Leaking brain!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by ExInferis(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Someone sits and writes down arbitrary and ambiguous terms and yet some people are hailing GEJ.

How does employing "multiple PhDs" become an achievement, and how come the PhDs left us in this pathetic state of being?

Oh, i get it. PhD = Port harcourt Drunks

I think the only achievement of GEJ was stealing trillions of naira and yet convincing some people he's innocent.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by ocelot2006(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
dammytosh:
eediot.

and GEJ opened unlimited access to corruption with his body language.

Buhari does not have to list anything.

Despite the difficult time, we are feeling the fresh air.

What bloody fresh air? The economy is now on the decline compared to the GEj years where it grew by 6%. Job creation has been slashed. We've lost over N1TRILLION (yes, TRILLION) thanks to GMB's inability to come up with an economic plan, inflation is on the increase, lack of access to FX is hampering business operations in the country, Nigeria has been toppled by Ethiopia as choice destination for FDI, terror attacks has spiked.

Yet you say you now breath fresh air. More like fresh farts.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by mildflame: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
RENO u don start ur OGOGORO+KIAKIA drinking shey
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Marpol:

Fuel was sold 300 in May this year before the handover.
U nor see yourself,so you think we are in the period of carry talk abi?you are talking of the period GEJ refuse to pay the diffrence in dollar exahnge rate in the struggle to remove subsidy?? wen the importers refused to supply petrol waht do you think will happen to pump price? So now howmuch did you buy fuel may last year and teh year b4 and say 4 years ago howmuch was it not N87? or where you too young to buy fuel then? angry angry
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
ocelot2006:

What bloody fresh air? The economy is now on the decline compared to the GEj years where it grew by 6%. Job creation has been slashed. We've lost over N1TRILLION (yes, TRILLION) thanks to GMB's inability to come up with an economic plan, inflation is on the increase, lack of access to FX is hampering business operations in the country, Nigeria has been toppled by Ethiopia as choice destination for FDI, terror attacks has spiked.

Yet you say you now breath fresh air. More like fresh farts.
Bro dont mind these unintelligent people who go by hearsay imagine the guy above shouting fuel was 300 during GEJ tenure I asked him what year he said may just gone can You imagine the kids we get on here.Today £1 is N350 to send from the UK not even to buy frm Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
ExInferis:
Someone sits and writes down arbitrary and ambiguous terms and yet some people are hailing GEJ.

How does employing "multiple PhDs" become an achievement, and how come the PhDs left us in this pathetic state of being?

Oh, i get it. PhD = Port harcourt Drunks

I think the only achievement of GEJ was stealing trillions of naira and yet convincing some people he's innocent.
DO you have proof of this theft plz,ie luxury cars yatch,hotels jets etc?? angry angry, I have asked time and time again still no proof.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=teadrake post=37526686][/quote]
U r more than welcome,you know some people just talk as they like and do not know the true root of our problems,how can U solve and alement without first knowing its cause, ie I will make dollar equal to the Niara and pay jobless people 5K monthly alaweee angry angry
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Jesusloveyou: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
arabbunkum:
We have spent 100days studying Buhari's body language. I salute APC when it comes to propaganda and lies.
what his body language has achieve in less than 100 days is more than ur clueless corrupt hero 6yrs, d light i am enjoying now, i never enjoy it, in d pass 16yrs, gej paid 10b naira everyday as fuel subsidy, while buhari reduce it to 1b naira everyday, so many achievement within 100 days, which is more than 50,

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Pavarottii(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

You won't blame him... PDP made standard of government and development so low that anything goes... Building a block of primary school for over 700 pupils is an achievement to PDPsssssss
U r also one of the deceived and gullible ones. GEJ created 13 fed universities, apprived more private uni., fed secondary schs and primary. If they can't decieve u, they can't decieve everybody.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by alabiyemmy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
God bless GEJ. We know your achievements.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by luckyboss(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
IS ''BUHARI'' a President? if yes, of which country?
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by emmykk(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
HomoSapiien:
The combination of clueless and imbecîle was a disaster to this country.

Who is more foolish between Reno Omokri and GeJ angry
u
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by femi4: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting, but hadn't Jonathan already spent over a year in power following Yaradua's death (RIP) as at 2011.

A true comparison should be 100 days after Jonathan took over following the death. ...my opinion tho

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Abi o, no mind the wailers
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what his body language has achieve in less than 100 days is more than ur clueless corrupt hero 6yrs, d light i am enjoying now, i never enjoy it, in d pass 16yrs, gej paid 10b naira everyday as fuel subsidy, while buhari reduce it to 1b naira everyday, so many achievement within 100 days, which is more than 50,
Plz how old are you and plz do enlighten us on you source of this 16B everyday to importers as subsidy,I take it you do not even know the meaning of subsidy DO YOU take a bit of time and get enlightened b4 you fool yourself in public like you are doing right now,OMG the light U r enjoying lol so U mean nah only light dey your house ni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by AderibigbeAAA(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tell us GEJ achieved for 100days starting from May 5, 2010 not May 29, 2011

He started May 5, 2010 not May 29,2011

He had over a year advantage to get those so called Achievement.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Goke7: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
GEJ aides and former ministers make me laugh, they are so used to power that even after office, they still have the guts to be issuing press statements as if they are still in aso rock, now wonder chief Akande then referred to GEJ' govt as a kindergarten government.

Truly they are all kids including their kindergarten president who cannot even guarantee drinking water in his backyard. of what use and relevance is telling us GEJ's 100 days achievement in office now, they can also tell us Lord lugard 100 days achievement in office too.

Bunch of silly kids, they accuse APC of propaganda when they are actually the master of propaganda cos it sounds comical telling the 100 days achievement of a Govt. who did not even have respect of her little neighbors like Benin and Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
luckyboss:
IS ''BUHARI'' a President?
if yes, of which country?
West Germany grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by sleezy106(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
GEJ our hero God be with you
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by kayo80(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting, but hadn't Jonathan already spent over a year in power following Yaradua's death (RIP) as at 2011.

A true comparison should be 100 days after Jonathan took over following the death. ...my opinion tho

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Thank you jare! Your head dey there.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by j1mmy: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
And now list over 100 infractions and theft by his wife and members of his cabinet, you will see he is a total failure.

GEJ and Buhari will both fail woefully, except Buhari will lose whatever credibility he had as an incorruptible individual. I am happy because at the end of Buhari's tenure he would have revealed what a monster he is that Nigerians did not get a chance to see because he was overthrown.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Marpol: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

U nor see yourself,so you think we are in the period of carry talk abi?you are talking of the period GEJ refuse to pay the diffrence in dollar exahnge rate in the struggle to remove subsidy?? wen the importers refused to supply petrol waht do you think will happen to pump price? So now howmuch did you buy fuel may last year and teh year b4 and say 4 years ago howmuch was it not N87? or where you too young to buy fuel then? angry angry

You asked for when fuel was sold for 300naira and I told you. Why the insult?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by litetias(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Omokri! What a name!

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos / Moves To Oust Fayose Before May 29 Thickens / A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.