Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date (1853 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Da (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2015
What do guys really consider when calling someone a wife material?Guys can you marry a girl who cheaply allowed you to sleep with her on the first date??To me I think I wouldn't cos if I got her so cheap like that it means any other guy could also get her on his bed easily.My opinion tho..Guys what do you think? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by missKiffy(f): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2015
First of all how old are you undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by marshalcarter: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Yes

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by deathmen12: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:
What do guys really consider when calling someone a wife material?Guys can you marry a girl who cheaply allowed you to sleep with her on the first date??To me I think I wouldn't cos if I got her so cheap like that it means any other guy could also get her on his bed easily.My opinion tho..Guys what do you think? undecided
stop reasoning like a child
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Tallesty1(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2015
I think I should just create a thread bout diz sex on 4st date thingy.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by ElDaIllest(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2015
that's a shallow thought but I don't support whoring!!! even the hard-to-get might even be more unfaithful than the above mentioned... this typical reasoning has dealt a mortal blow to our women's ego to the extent that when a lady likes a guy in our society she's scared to let him know her feelings,cringing under the horror that she is "cheap"...no woman is cheap! since you both did it with mutual consent why call her cheap some guys tho
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by hardebayho(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Depends ooo
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Why are people so dumb what's the reason for throwing this ur insult now..pls if u don't have anytin to say just gerarahia mehn!!
deathmen12:
stop reasoning like a child
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Stupid question..And how does that have to do with the discussion here
missKiffy:
First of all how old are you undecided
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by lanre147(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:
what kind of question is diz...y can't u marry her...so if she allows u sleep with her on first date she be ashewo...brs ur orientation no reach
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2015
Bros what you don't understand is that a lady who can easily give in to sex with you on the first date did that out of lack of self control,And what makes you think that if she starts dating you and sees another guy she likes,She won't give into having sex with him easily??Hereby cheating on you..Abeg let's be realisitic here,the truth is always bitter.Whatever got her attracted to you to d extent of sleeping with you on d first date would attract her to other guys too who has same quality..Am talking from experience here..I dint just wake up to create a thread.A girl with dignity to me wouldn't allow you touch her on a first date even if she wants to have u. Her ability to exercise that self control is a good virtue to look out for.(quote author=ElDaIllest post=41415012]that's a shallow thought but I don't support whoring!!! even the hard-to-get might even be more unfaithful than the above mentioned... this typical reasoning has dealt a mortal blow to our women's ego to the extent that when a lady likes a guy in our society she's scared to let him know her feelings,cringing under the horror that she is "cheap"...no woman is cheap! since you both did it with mutual consent why call her cheap some guys tho[/quote]
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Dottore: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2015
This is a very tricky question. Some ladies are generally cheap to get laid. While some could play hard to get for monrhs or even years whereas there's somebody or group of persons giving her regular mind blowing sex. I think the best is to take time to study her kind of sexual behaviors before you call her a flirt.
In my opinion, the truth remains that one man's DSTV is another man's free-,to-air.

As one man's 4.5gb data plan of 4,000naira monthly is abother man's unlimited free browsing and downloads.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by missKiffy(f): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:
Stupid question..And how does that have to do with the discussion here
Cos it's only a child that would ask such
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by ElDaIllest(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:
Bros what you don't understand is that a lady who can easily give in to sex with you on the first date did that out of lack of self control,And what makes you think that if she starts dating you and sees another guy she likes,She won't give into having sex with him easily??Hereby cheating on you..Abeg let's be realisitic here,the truth is always bitter.Whatever got her attracted to you to d extent of sleeping with you on d first date would attract her to other guys too who has same quality..Am talking from experience here..I dint just wake up to create a thread.A girl with dignity to me wouldn't allow you touch her on a first date even if she wants to have u. Her ability to exercise that self control is a good virtue to look out for.(quote author=ElDaIllest post=41415012]that's a shallow thought but I don't support whoring!!! even the hard-to-get might even be more unfaithful than the above mentioned... this typical reasoning has dealt a mortal blow to our women's ego to the extent that when a lady likes a guy in our society she's scared to let him know her feelings,cringing under the horror that she is "cheap"...no woman is cheap! since you both did it with mutual consent why call her cheap some guys tho
that's true in a way but nothing in the world is 100 percent pes 2015 though
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Monalisa185(f): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2015
and what makes you think that the one that deprived you sex on a first date would make a better wife material than the one that gave it all to you on a first date?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by 20bc(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:
and what makes you think that the one that deprived you sex on a first date would make a better wife material than the one that gave it all to you on a first date?

You killed it

Two bottles of orijin for you....
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:

Spot on!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:
Stop taking women as sex objects. Concentrate more on her qualities because every woman is unique.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Monalisa185(f): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
20bc:

You killed it

Two bottles of orijin for you....
hehehehe... ion like origin tho...tongue

pinceprinz:

Spot on!
:grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
So some peeps still think like dis??
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
So sory its quite obvious ur part of them ladies who get laid on d first date..If not you would analyse tins in a more matured way.But cos ur guilty of it you are finding it offensive.quote author=missKiffy post=41416705]
Cos it's only a child that would ask such [/quote]
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:
Great question. For me, whether first or not, a relationship that would be would be. So, if it's gonna meant to be, it's gonna meant to be.

Sex is love course of but here in Nigeria, it's somewhat over-rated in the sense that all what most people think about is sex and is totally wrong. grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by SexyCeline(f): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Give them pùssy, they tag u as slut. Deny them pùssy, they tag u "naive and forming too hard to get". Honestly i wish i wasn't a 9jarian coz 9ja men sucks.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
SexyCeline:
Give them pùssy, they tag u as slut. Deny them pùssy, they tag u "naive and forming too hard to get". Honestly i wish i wasn't a 9jarian coz 9ja men sucks.
Well, it depends on the kind of people you roll with.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
All the ladies above me are guilty of the above and the guys supporting them are doing so cos dey don't want the ladies to stop getting laid so cheaply..I hope am not spoiling show for some guys tho..Hehehehe guys eh!!Cos no right thinking guy would support a lady who is so cheap..If your daughter or sister gets laid on first date with a guy without getting to know d person well..hope you guys would also support it?? Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
All the ladies above me seeing being laid on the first date with a guy as normal are guilty of the above and the guys supporting them are doing so cos dey don't want the ladies to stop getting laid so cheaply..I hope am not spoiling show for some guys tho..Hehehehe guys eh!!Cos no right thinking guy would support a lady who is so cheap..If your daughter or sister gets laid on first date with a guy without getting to know d person well..hope you guys would also support it??Bunch of hypocrites everywhere.Its only shows how degraded our level of morality as youths have become such dat we can't seperate right from wrong anymore..Really pathetic.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
You don't get the drift no body is condemning you for having sex here..All we are saying is that is it normal for a girl to allow a guy sleep with her on A FIRST DATE??
SexyCeline:
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by Smartguy001(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:

You dat is looking for sex on d first date is d cheap one...if u didn't ask 4sex I bet she won't jst throw herself on u
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
I llike your answer quite matured and diplomatic
DeeTus:
Great question. For me, whether first or not, a relationship that would be would be. So, if it's gonna meant to be, it's gonna meant to be.

Sex is love course of but here in Nigeria, it's somewhat over-rated in the sense that all what most people think about is sex and is totally wrong. grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Are u referring to me or your talking generally??Cos I never said I wrequested for sex frm a girl on the first date..I was speaking on a general context to get peoples point of view
Smartguy001:

You dat is looking for sex on d first date is d cheap one...if u didn't ask 4sex I bet she won't jst throw herself on u
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by fexyrich(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Are u referring to me or your talking generally??Cos I never said I requested for sex frm a girl on the first date..I was speaking on a general context to get peoples point of view
Smartguy001:

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Allowed You To Sleep With Her On A First Date by missKiffy(f): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
fexyrich:
So sory its quite obvious ur part of them ladies who get laid on d first date..If not you would analyse tins in a more matured way.But cos ur guilty of it you are finding it offensive.quote author=missKiffy post=41416705]
Cos it's only a child that would ask such
Lol, see who is talking abt analysing things in a more matured way, if am part of dem is it any of ur biz

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Desperate Things Girls Do To Get Married / Did You Ever Practice Kissing? How? Don't Lie. / Caro Came To My Room And Removed Her Bra And Came Closer To My... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.