Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) (10410 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
attr. Lyk a smelling pusssy

I'm sorry if that's what you're used to, due to dating from the gutter. But no, that's not it.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin grin please don't tell me it's your "inner beauty" cos I like to see things with my eyes first embarassed. So what attributes are you talking about? I want physical features. Like the anterior err.... you know what I mean. embarassed

Does smelling good counts? grin
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm sorry if that's what you're used to, due to dating from the gutter. But no, that's not it.
every pusssy stinks xo yu cant deny
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
every pusssy stinks xo yu cant deny

You've sniffed each & every single vagina there is? Like I said, it all reflects back to you & the type of people that YOU date. If you're used to people who smell like they've stuffed a dead animal down there, doesn't mean all of us smell like that. There's something called PERSONAL HYGIENE after all. Look it up.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by AfroKnight: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, it's a step in the right direction. But you know I'm talking about size and proportion. grin things that can make a man hit the accelerator instead of brakes. Very important.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2015
AfroKnight:

Well, it's a step in the right direction. But you know I'm talking about size and proportion. grin things that can make a man hit the accelerator instead of brakes. Very important.

Hehehe. I'm not biting the bait tongue But just believe me when I say, she gets them cross-eyed grin
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by AfroKnight: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. I'm not biting the bait tongue But just believe me when I say, she gets them cross-eyed grin

cheesy cheesy well that's something. Wouldn't mind getting cross-eyed myself grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy well that's something. Wouldn't mind getting cross-eyed myself grin

You're adorable smiley Have pity on your poor eyes tongue
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yea, I just love when a girl smells good... More important than booty in my opinion.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
Yea, I just love when a girl smells good... More important than booty in my opinion.

Where have you been your royal yumminess? grin Haven't seen you in these streets in a while.

Yeah, smelling good goes without saying. Nobody wants to feel like they're dating the walking dead. Hahaha. A good hygiene is also up there in my dating checklist.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You've sniffed each & every single vagina there is? Like I said, it all reflects back to you & the type of people that YOU date. If you're used to people who smell like they've stuffed a dead animal down there, doesn't mean all of us smell like that. There's something called PERSONAL HYGIENE after all. Look it up.
a wound is a wound whether u hav d best hygiene in d world its still gon stink.... Okay... U dnt n33d to stuff anytin b4 it stinks and bring our sme smelin fluid
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Where have you been your royal yumminess? grin Haven't seen you in these streets in a while.

Yeah, smelling good goes without saying. Nobody wants to feel like they're dating the walking dead. Hahaha. A good hygiene is also up there in my dating checklist.
These mean streets tongue You denied me as I recall.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
a wound is a wound whether u hav d best hygiene in d world its still gon stink.... Okay... U dnt n33d to stuff anytin b4 it stinks and bring our sme smelin fluid

What wound? Is a vagina now a wound? Ha! *claps*

But anyway, like all "wounds", it needs proper care & proper hygiene so it won't start to smell. The smelling you speak of must be from accumulated bacteria due to not cleaning it properly. It shouldn't have an offensive smell if it's clean & disease-free, even gynaecologists will tell you that. Stop dating dirty girls! Eww.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
These mean streets tongue You denied me as I recall.

Yes, these. Btw, you look like you'd smell sooo good kiss What have I denied you now? Not guilty! tongue
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by AfroKnight: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're adorable smiley Have pity on your poor eyes tongue
cheesy cheesy but I want to see some evidence. Who knows? I might change my preference. wink
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy but I want to see some evidence. Who knows? I might change my preference. wink

What evidence? angry

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours wink I'm also looking to acquire new "taste".
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What wound? Is a vagina now a wound? Ha! *claps*

But anyway, like all "wounds", it needs proper care & proper hygiene so it won't start to smell. The smelling you speak of must be from accumulated bacteria due to not cleaning it properly. It shouldn't have an offensive smell if it's clean & disease-free, even gynaecologists will tell you that. Stop dating dirty girls! Eww.
welk i havnt dated any gyal apart 4rm yu... So....? Gal no matter hw u clean it, it wud still sweat especialy wen u gotta big butt. I prefer d 2nd hole to pusssy... Gosh it rily sucks seeing creatures wit open wounds
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
welk i havnt dated any gyal apart 4rm yu... So....? Gal no matter hw u clean it, it wud still sweat especialy wen u gotta big butt. I prefer d 2nd hole to pusssy... Gosh it rily sucks seeing creatures wit open wounds

Another plus of having a flat @ss is, no smell! Hallelujah! Start dating no @ss having girls & you won't have to deal with fishy smells grin it's that simple.

I reiterate, not all vaginas smell bad. Finish. The rest of what you said is drawn out of your own personal experience with girls that don't clean themselves well. Shame on them!
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, these. Btw, you look like you'd smell sooo good kiss What have I denied you now? Not guilty! tongue
Haha well I smell Gucci.
So how's your man? cheesy
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2015
observing cool
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
Haha well I smell Gucci.
So how's your man? cheesy

Yummmm. So tempting tongue He's great, btw.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yummmm. So tempting tongue He's great, btw.
Yea right. Anyways about my natal chart, seems I'm destined to be volatile in love. undecided that's unsettling.
Is there a cure for it? I don't want to have 5 divorces. Or something.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
Yea right. Anyways about my natal chart, seems I'm destined to be volatile in love. undecided that's unsettling.
Is there a cure for it? I don't want to have 5 divorces. Or something.

I can't help you on that because I have a similar placement to yours (venus/ pluto) & I must say, it's not fun in relationships. It's quite painful, actually. But apparently there's a reason for it. It strengthens your character & "cleanses" you as far as relationships are concerned. Eg. Let's say you have a tendency to be needy in relationships, what it'll attract is people who'll mess you up so bad until you learn to be less needy. You get my point? It doesn't make it any less painful though cry So until you're able to just be you without needing extra attachments from people, the painful lessons will just keep on coming until you're rid of all unhealthy behaviours/expectations in relationships. It's quite helpful if it didn't hurt so much. You'll be fine smiley

Apart from that one aspect, your chart looked fine to me.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I can't help you on that because I have a similar placement to yours (venus/ pluto) & I must say, it's not fun in relationships. It's quite painful, actually. But apparently there's a reason for it. It strengthens your character & "cleanses" you as far as relationships are concerned. Eg. Let's say you have a tendency to be needy in relationships, what it'll attract is people who'll mess you up so bad until you learn to be less needy. You get my point? It doesn't make it any less painful though cry So until you're able to just be you without needing extra attachments from people, the painful lessons will just keep on coming until you're rid of all unhealthy behaviours/expectations in relationships. It's quite helpful if it didn't hurt so much. You'll be fine smiley

Apart from that one aspect, your chart looked fine to me.
I'm not needy oo angry And I can't see how we are similar, you're very 'faithful'.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
I'm not needy oo angry And I can't see how we are similar, you're very 'faithful'.

lol, I wasn't calling you needy. I was just making an example. However, one thing I know about venus/pluto aspects is that there is a degree of obsessiveness in the native. When you love, you get obsessed, jealous, suspicious, paranoid (especially of being cheated on/lied to), etc. You are a Virgo man & unfortunately, they are not exactly known for being faithful (in the astrology world) eg. Nas, Ludacris, Swizz Beats etc.

I on the other hand am an Aquarius. We can be faithful if we're left alone & not feeling like someone is trying to lock us down. Plus I also have a lot of Scorpio so I take love serious. I don't do meaningless relationships because I'm "loyal" & I DEMAND loyalty back.

So yeah, we're not similar. We just have that ONE aspect in common, the venus/pluto. You have a lot of Leo though so you must be loyal too to some degree. Remember leo is a lion & lions if I'm not mistaken, tend to have harems. So maybe you have a weakness for women or whatever, only you'd know.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, I wasn't calling you needy. I was just making an example. However, one thing I know about venus/pluto aspects is that there is a degree of obsessiveness in the native. When you love, you get obsessed, jealous, suspicious, paranoid (especially of being cheated on/lied to), etc. You are a Virgo man & unfortunately, they are not exactly known for being faithful (in the astrology world) eg. Nas, Ludacris, Swizz Beats etc.

I on the other hand am an Aquarius. We can be faithful if we're left alone & not feeling like someone is trying to lock us down. Plus I also have a lot of Scorpio so I take love serious. I don't do meaningless relationships because I'm "loyal" & I DEMAND loyalty back.

So yeah, we're not similar. We just have that ONE aspect in common, the venus/pluto. You have a lot of Leo though so you must be loyal too to some degree. Remember leo is a lion & lions if I'm not mistaken, tend to have harems. So maybe you have a weakness for women or whatever, only you'd know.
cheesy You should read my palm, you're really good. So I guess we're not meant for each other eh?

*just changed my ring tone. It was swizz beatz 'it's me bitchès'. wink
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I know this is very random, but since you're the only astrology buff I know on here, I'll say it. Most, if not all the Aries women I know are lightskinned. Now I know it's silly to just state that Aries is the only sign of lightskinned people, but I find it weird. 5 lightskin girls I'm close to in my life and they're all Aries. Even the lightskinned one that's a Scorpio/Sag cusp has an Aries Moon and an Aries Asc.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy You should read my palm, you're really good. So I guess we're not meant for each other eh?

*just changed my ring tone. It was swizz beatz 'it's me bitchès'. wink

Hahaha. Virgos are quite talented verbally. Very witty. That's because they're ruled by the planet mercury (the mind) = "a way with words". You share your ruling planet with Gemini & Gemini rappers are also quite good with words eg. TuPac, BIG, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar etc. I love mercury ruled people because they're entertaining to talk to. I am an Aquarius after all so communication is my thing.

Between us tongue Unfortunately I don't tend to get along with Virgos in real life. We drive each other crazy because we're too different. However, with your placements up against mine, we'd be EXPLOSIVE together, in a good & not so good way wink I don't wanna say more lol.

Btw, Swizz Beatz in married to an Aquarius, Alicia Keys. So maybe there's hope wink It's Virgo season & your birthday must be coming up soon. Which date?
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
aim5:

I know this is very random, but since you're the only astrology buff I know on here, I'll say it. Most, if not all the Aries women I know are lightskinned. Now I know it's silly to just state that Aries is the only sign of lightskinned people, but I find it weird. 5 lightskin girls I'm close to in my life and they're all Aries. Even the lightskinned one that's a Scorpio/Sag cusp has an Aries Moon and an Aries Asc.

Wow, really? I have an Aries ascendant but I feel it makes me reddish. I get sunburned fast. But that's interesting. I know one girl that's an Aries & she is indeed fair in complexion. I'll check it. Btw, we're not the only two into Astrology here. There's quite a few like Shumuel & others I can't remember right now. Have you been to "our" Astrology forum lately? I quite miss it & was thinking of going there today.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, really? I have an Aries ascendant but I feel it makes me reddish. I get sunburned fast. But that's interesting. I know one girl that's an Aries & she is indeed fair in complexion. I'll check it. Btw, we're not the only two into Astrology here. There's quite a few like Shumuel & others I can't remember right now. Have you been to "our" Astrology forum lately? I quite miss it & was thinking of going there today.

Yeah one of the girls is red, like redboneish . And hmm there's an astrology forum here? I'll check it out then.
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
aim5:

Yeah one of the girls is red, like redboneish . And hmm there's an astrology forum here? I'll check it out then.

No, not here, the other one we know each other from. Btw, you & BoboYekini have quite a few placements in common. If I still remember you also have a leo moon & Sagittarius ascendant, right? You could be BFFs tongue
Re: Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) by sexaddict08(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sommyangel:
lol.. If you know me, ull know that I don't care about those things.. We care about the pocket mehn

I've gat a fat pocket girl...
I wanna yansh u...
pm me n tell me ur price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians On Instagram And Twitter Share Weirdest Places They’ve Ever Had Sex / This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) / Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.