Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,086 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

How Can I Forget Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Forget Her (753 Views)

How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? / I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? / Should I Forget My "fiance"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Forget Her by chimec2003: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2009
my girl friend dumped for no just reason. How can i forget her. We have been dating for 4 years now but now everything about her changed. She abuse me on phone and do other things to me. I want to forget about her but i still love her. Please help me how can I forget about her.
Re: How Can I Forget Her by omega25red(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2009
it would be hard for you to forget her because 4 years is a long time and you happen to be the loser in the relationship. The only thing is to keep your self occupied and take an inventory of everything that went wrong in your relationship so that you don't do it to another woman when you start dating again. Good luck
Re: How Can I Forget Her by topup: 1:29am On Apr 02, 2009
If she's changed over time and abuses you on the phone, then she didn't dump you without a reason. You might not know the reason, but there is one.

Okay, responding to the original topic. You want to get over her?? As in you're sure you don't want to attempt to get her back?? If you say yes to both then;

1. Get rid of memorabilia, everything, photos, delete text messages, love messages, emails and more, anything you can look over to remind you of the 'good times'. You don't have to destroy them, you can pack them away or give them to a friend to keep,
2. Join a club (not a cult tongue) - a gym, a dance group, something interactive,
3. Be scarce, make it difficult for her to see you, and when she sees you be in a great shape, and well-dressed, jealousy from the person who dumped you is a good fuel to getting over someone,
4. Speak to friends who are women about the issue, they'll give you a perspective and knowing you will understand you're point of view,
5. You don't sound like a cry-er but DO IT!! Force some tears out, wipe them off like sweat move on.

If you need more I have more.
I hope they helped.

P.s. NEVER get a rebound girlfriend, because you'll end up in a bigger mess than you are now.
Re: How Can I Forget Her by Sauron1: 1:57am On Apr 02, 2009
chimec2003:

my girl friend dumped for no just reason. How can i forget her. We have been dating for 4 years now but now everything about her changed. She abuse me on phone and do other things to me. I want to forget about her but i still love her. Please help me how can I forget about her.

Get someone else. . . . . .
The excitement of getting a new chic would make you forget the old one.
Keep ya mind busy. . . . .Destroy whatever she's given you while the going was good.
Sleep early . . . .Never keep an idle mind. grin grin
Re: How Can I Forget Her by biina: 2:47am On Apr 02, 2009
How can I forget her? Simple, don't remember her !  smiley
Re: How Can I Forget Her by joyblinks(f): 4:30am On Apr 02, 2009
to put has said it all

male urself scarce to her.

look good and keep urself busy, avoid quiet places and moments.

and dont listen to love songs

i knw 4 yrs is nt 4 days bt u've got to move on
Re: How Can I Forget Her by joyblinks(f): 4:34am On Apr 02, 2009
topup (sorry) has said it all

male urself scarce to her.

look good and keep urself busy, avoid quiet places and moments.

and dont listen to love songs

i knw 4 yrs is nt 4 days bt u've got to move on
Re: How Can I Forget Her by webpro(m): 5:15am On Apr 02, 2009
biina:

How can I forget her? Simple, don't remember her ! smiley

gbam. case closed
Re: How Can I Forget Her by Gabry(f): 5:31am On Apr 02, 2009
Only time will make u forget her. . .
Re: How Can I Forget Her by Czarskit(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2009
~ Simply format your hard drive. U won't even remember her name, believe me. ~
Re: How Can I Forget Her by puskin: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2009
@czarskit grin grin grin grin oh boy!!!
Re: How Can I Forget Her by puskin: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2009
@czarskit grin grin grin grin oh boy!!! I concur
Re: How Can I Forget Her by webpro(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2009
why do u want to forget her man? keep her in mind. no need to forget wat she looks like so any day u see her ass around u again, be wise to smooch her without pity.

wat goes around comes around
Re: How Can I Forget Her by Omolola1(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2009
Try and forget her ok.
Get yourself busy
Re: How Can I Forget Her by jemodan(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2009
na wa for you o you no be man forget about her life continues
Re: How Can I Forget Her by CrazyMan(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2009
If she forgot about you after four years; then you must learn to forget about her; believe me no matter how you grieve over her, you won’t have her back.

She has left you now you must move on with your life.
Re: How Can I Forget Her by johnnygan(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
its gonna be hard to forget really but let me tell you something dude.
You can forget if you wanna.
For instance, Keep your mind very Busy and the level will decrease.
Now let me tell you something that can shock your ass off right now.
No matter how hard you try, you will never forget about her in your lifetime.
You may succeed however, in forgetting a little but not all.
The earlier you accept this fact, the better for you.
But just keep a clean mind and a busy one as well
Re: How Can I Forget Her by tkb417(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2009
start chasing another gurl. u'll forget about her in a week
Re: How Can I Forget Her by chimec2003: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2009
See guys, getting another gf is not my problem, the problem is that I can stay with any of them, If I get a new chic today, tommorro, I must find a fault why i must not date her. The whole truth is was that she was complaining that for the past 3 years or so that I grauated that I have not gotten a good job for myself and why shld I be join my brothers and be running a family business.
I dated this girl right from my school days and then I have enough time for her and that makes to be used to her, but now changed
Re: How Can I Forget Her by ohaechesi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2009
well, dude you've got to be a man. accept life the way you see it but then work hard as regard to your future. she will run back to you if your condition seems better, take it as a challenge. ciao

(1) (Reply)

Hez tormenting my life! help / Help / Tales Of An Ex: Submit Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.