Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church (1602 Views)

Couple Who Met As Corpers Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Church Alter / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by jmichlins(m): 4:35am On Dec 13, 2015
Hey guys, it's another Sunday and you like me have decided not to go to church. So do you mind sharing why you won't be going to church. As for me am hospitalised. So I ask, why won't be going if your a christian
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by ichommy(m): 4:42am On Dec 13, 2015
Its True u re hospitalized, Because U just post at Romance section Instead of Religion. Get well Fast.

#nooffence

6 Likes

Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by jmichlins(m): 4:45am On Dec 13, 2015
ichommy:
Its True u re hospitalized, Because U just post at Romance section Instead of Religion. Get well Fast.

#nooffence
Guys and ladies here are more realistic than anyother section on nairaland. If it were at the religion section, many will send you to hell fire before God for just saying you won't be going to church

1 Like

Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Cholls(m): 4:49am On Dec 13, 2015
My brother me and kashybaby will explain to you why. God bless you.
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by ichommy(m): 4:49am On Dec 13, 2015
But Farano will move it to Religion Section. As per condemning for not going to church, that's Christianity for you. Am not a Christian i should have reply to your Question. Morning Sir.
jmichlins:
Guys and ladies here are more realistic than anyother section on nairaland. If it were at the religion section, many will send you to hell fire before God for just saying you won't be going to church
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by jmichlins(m): 4:53am On Dec 13, 2015
ichommy:
But Farano will move it to Religion Section. As per condemning for not going to church, that's Christianity for you. Am not a Christian i should have reply to your Question. Morning Sir.
#morning to you
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by jmichlins(m): 4:54am On Dec 13, 2015
Cholls:
grin
Cholls:
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Mjshexy(f): 5:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Am already preparing oh, can't miss today's Shiloh thanksgiving service for anything else, get well soon cheesy
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by jmichlins(m): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2015
Mjshexy:
Am already preparing oh, can't miss today's Shiloh thanksgiving service for anything else, get well soon cheesy
What's Shiloh about sef

1 Like

Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 13, 2015
I never been to church for ages...church is full of hypocrite ppol...
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Mjshexy(f): 5:19am On Dec 13, 2015
jmichlins:
What's Shiloh about sef
it's like a yearly convention, a spiritual moment, a place where destinies are liberated, a time when God unveils His mandate for the coming year to his children through His Servant Bishop Emeritus David Oyedepo, we've just finished this year's own ystday, if you have been missing it please don't ever miss next year's ok
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Mjshexy(f): 5:25am On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hmm that's not a good one Kashy, your going to church shouldn't be because of anyone, but for your spiritual edification & growth and if you aren't getting that u are free to worship somewhere else, no man will live your life for you dear.
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by jmichlins(m): 5:27am On Dec 13, 2015
Mjshexy:
it's like a yearly convention, a spiritual moment, a place where destinies are liberated, a time when God unveils His mandate for the coming year to his children through His Servant Bishop Emeritus David Oyedepo, we've just finished this year's own ystday, if you have been missing it please don't ever miss next year's ok
my man am not someone that's spiritual.
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2015
Mjshexy:
Hmm that's not a good one Kashy, your going to church shouldn't be because of anyone, but for your spiritual edification & growth and if you aren't getting that u are free to worship somewhere else, no man will live your life for you dear.

Yes I prefer to worship In a quiet place like my room or any forest/mountain part coz I can feel his presence...
I can't be bother going to church for real.
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by jmichlins(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

your right about church being filled with hypocrites but will you leave this earth because it's filled with bad people? Just ignore them and worship where your spirit is at peace with. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Mjshexy(f): 5:43am On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yes I prefer to worship In a quiet place like my room or any forest/mountain part coz I can feel his presence...
I can't be bother going to church for real.
Okay it's nice to knw..Happy Sunday dear
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Mjshexy(f): 5:47am On Dec 13, 2015
jmichlins:
my man am not someone that's spiritual.
Yea i get u bro, not one of us is even perfect, we only live by Grace...
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by jmichlins(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Mjshexy:
Yea i get u bro, not one of us is even perfect, we only live by Grace...
your type are on of the reasons I like this section of nairaland. Some people might be too quick to judge

1 Like

Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by horlakunle25(m): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2015
Me neva go attend any church since begining of dis year...bt I don't joke wit my prayer and my bible I use it like my pillow all d time!!...and cross-over nite on d 31st alwys on point!
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by onyee25(f): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2015
I haven't ironed my church clothe yet and phcn has done their worst...but i might find another alternative shaa
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Olasco93: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2015
All i need now is a Bank that will give me Loan and leave me alone jare.
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by octopusfreaky(f): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2015
no cloth,,tailor disappointed,God forgive me..
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by cruzita(f): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2015
na because skirt and gown no dey fit me
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2015
jmichlins:

Lollz cheesy
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by grad2012(f): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mjshexy:
aww me too I went o,am just getting home hope u dance very well angry cos I dance no be small grin
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol. I know the feeling.
Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by Mjshexy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
grad2012:
aww me too I went o,am just getting home hope u dance very well angry cos I dance no be small grin
Hmm u would have seen me digging it out today in church, the lady beside me had to tap me to calm down with d dance, the service was awesome but we reluctantly closed grin

1 Like

Re: Come In And Explain Why You Won't Go To Church by valicious1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
I NEVER RECOVER FROM HANG OVER

(1) (Reply)

4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! / You Met A Strange Girl At The Club / Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.