Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory (32945 Views)

We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari / PMB 100-days-in-office-calendar-view / PMB 100 Days Of Hard Work And Sincere Service To Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
okotv:
Why shall I cry Lol.

I don't support Buhari. I am loyal to him.

If you go by that stance then both men are blood guilty.

Buhari is bloodthirsty... Jonathan isn't otherwise he would have reacted as buhari did in 2011...Did you notice that political assassination stopped under Jonathan... No political exile or anything of sort...
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by okotv(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Congrats...Kindly show me and tell me how buhari contributed to those

And how are my submissions equal to postulation?
I am tired abeg. Want to update my diary.

Thanks
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
okotv:
It has always been. How the government in power handles it is the issue.

But even our media goofed bug time reporting the war.

Hopefully the war would end.

Media didn't goof...rather did the wish of their paymasters; Buhari & Jagaban...
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by kaboninc(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
okotv:
It has always been. How the government in power handles it is the issue.

But even our media goofed bug time reporting the war.

Hopefully the war would end.

Am out brother....but please hate anyone you wish to hate but do so with objectivity.

I have never for once supported Buhari and I have my reasons.

But if he proves me wrong, I will acknowledge him and give him due credit.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by okotv(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly be explicit plz...what did he do?
He appointed service chiefs with merit records.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
okotv:
I am tired abeg. Want to update my diary.
Thanks
Learn be sincere and objective...thanks and best wishes...
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by okotv(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Buhari is bloodthirsty... Jonathan isn't otherwise he would have reacted as buhari did in 2011...Did you notice that political assassination stopped under Jonathan... No political exile or anything of sort...
Yea, he tried but his reaction to the war was too sluggish.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by okotv(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaboninc:

Am out brother....but please hate anyone you wish to hate but do so with objectivity.

I have never for once supported Buhari and I have my reasons.

But if he proves me wrong, I will acknowledge him and give him due credit.
I don't hate jaree.

Your choice and I respect that.

I hope he gives you reasons to.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
okotv:
He appointed service chiefs with merit records.

Good to know...I believe others merited there appointments too under previous administrations...thanks and good pm
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by okotv(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Good to know...I believe others merited there appointments too under previous administrations...thanks and good pm
Won't say anything about that.

I am surprised you guys never attacked me sha. Just the part that ' I hated Jonathan' sha. That was wrong. Thank you.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
okotv:
Won't say anything about that.

I am surprised you guys never attacked me sha. Just the part that ' I hated Jonathan' sha. That was wrong. Thank you.

cheesygringrin You can take this to the bank...PDP offline and online are by far more mature and intelligent than APC both online/offline who feed on blackmail, insults, and intimidation...

1 Like

Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by kaboninc(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
okotv:
I don't hate jaree.

Your choice and I respect that.

I hope he gives you reasons to.

I hope too.

You are not to be attacked. In as much as we may not agree, you have a mien that touches the heart.

But you need to stay off from those poisons like PassingShot.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by okotv(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygringrin You can take this to the bank...PDP offline and online are by far more mature and intelligent than APC both online/offline who feed on blackmail, insults, and intimidation...
I hope so.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by okotv(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
kaboninc:

I hope too.

You are not to be attacked. In as much as we may not agree, you have a mien that touches the heart.

hmm.

Thank you.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Lies!!!

If they are more matured and intelligent as you claim, why did they deactivate their accounts?

E. G Barcanista, Ikengawo, idumouse, Ceo4eva to mention but a few.

The truth of the matter is that they can't stand the heat.

Simply put, they are Cowards.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How is Buhari bloodthirsty?
Pdp tried so hard to nail Buhari concerning that, but alas they apologise on front of newspapers.

Can you give me any political exile and assassination under this present regime?
Bode George who promise to go on exile is yet to do so.

Reno just said something about this present administration.
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Lies!!!

If they are more matured and intelligent as you claim, why did they deactivate their accounts?

E. G Barcanista, Ikengawo, idumouse, Ceo4eva to mention but a few.

The truth of the matter is that they can't stand the heat.

Simply put, they are Cowards.

gringringrin smh...Oga good pm and best wishes...
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin smh...Oga good pm and best wishes...
Same to you. How area?
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Same to you. How area?
God's awake...keep fit and best wishes cheesy
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by PassingShot(m): 3:02am On Sep 09, 2015
kaboninc:

I hope too.

kaboninc:

Make unaaa catch ammmm
[/s]
With all the plenty hours you guys had to drop bombs, you could only engage in subtle pacifying of one another.

When losers cry silently we can easily detect.

Advice: Just find a way to tender to your agony caused by the battering of the election loss, Or better still DO THE NEEDFUL!
grin grin grin grin
Re: PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory by Passingshit(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2015
rad1cal2:
Passingshit Passingshot. Please quit commenting.

This is the same dullard Sahara Lieporters advertised his foolishness freely

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!
This is so unfair o. I'm now taking the blames of my elder brother? Diaris God o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat / The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.