Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt (7664 Views)

I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / My Prostituting Friends Keep Getting Married Easily Unlike Me At 29 - Lady Lam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Some are calling it hustling, ok o. I pray your wives and daughters will also hustle.

No one should blame behaviors such as robbery, prostitution and other vices on peer pressure or peer influence

We all have a mind of our own. The ultimate decisions we take in life lies in our hands and hearts
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by yinkeys(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
That's so bad.
The economy is so bad but she should have looked for what to do to add to her pocket money eg selling of recharge cards, being a part-time make-over artiste/hair dresser etc.

FTC and am not smiling!

Happy new month loungers.
Nooo. She's a big girl. She won't stoop low to do those kind of jobs. What if her coursemate & friends see her
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by Dhayour609: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Pics of what? Am I a photographer?
brother give us pictures on we don't believe.
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by lokito: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
rheether:
I just hope the name aren't there real names if not you no try at all.

He said the names are fictional
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by braimeddy: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Damn! It will be so embarrassing seeing u but nevertheless it's not a big deal here in ph cos almost 90% of the girls here are hustlers. She's still a cool headed babe cos for her to see u and even walks up to u and listen to ur advise means she's still good. Some will ignore and pretend as if they don't even know u at all. And if u try to approach her as if u know her somewhere she will just call her friends @ ocabic and disgrace d hell out of u. I just hoped she listen to ur advise and desist from such act.

As long as she's being patronized she now knows there's a lot of cash in d biz, it will be very hard from her to desist from it tho
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by sexaddict08(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
ashmanpolo:
I remember those days in Lagos. My mom would complain the hell out of me. "Why can't you be like Mama Nkechi's Children?" God, why won't my first son be like these wonderful kids?

Although the children were extraordinary. Amongst the peers they would stand out.
At School - Ikeja High School, they would perform excellently well and the Teachers knew them.
At Block Rosary they would lead in Prayers. My mom won't stop yelling, dragging my left ear to our neighbour's flat and saying...

"Nkechi teach this stubborn boy how to recite Catena and Litany of the Blessed virgin Mary"
Intimidation!!! Infact, what other word is stronger than 'Intimidation'?

Presently, we're all grown and I now work in Port Harcourt and everybody is doing their thing and also helping their parents. I hardly visit Lagos unless it's expedient. My old neighbourhood would always Prick craze out of me since my Father kicked the bucket and became shorter than the ground. These days my mom would say to me "you're the best child ever"

Two days back. Sunday night I saw Mama Nkechi's second daughter standing half-nude in front of Ocabic (a strip club) in Port Harcourt. A girl that's supposedly in Unizik, final year? I had to knock myself thrice to reassure myself that I wasn't dreaming or something. There are certain things you don't see regularly on a Breaking News. Like

'A goat killed two Lions yesterday'
'Eyinmba beats Chelsea, 5-0'
'Buhari hands over Presidency to lalasticlala'

She saw me and gasped. Panting and breathing heavily she started explaining many many things to me. My friends were like "Ashman na your sister be this ni?"

I was so scared. This girl could give me 'otapiapia' just to make sure her parents don't get a wind of this story.

The bottom line is, I had to advice her. She started crying, begging and promised never to indulge in prostitution again. Her friends in school lured her.

My advice to young girls - Be mindful of the friends you keep. Say No to Prostitution

u dnt do proustites
damn....
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
How my mother compared me with all and sundry!
And I can remember your mother flogging the day light out of you even as an adult.... cheesy tongue
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by sthugo: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Whats the difference between a girl that has several guys and ask them for money concurrently in disguise of solving her needs and
A girl that does pay before service
I guess the answers are similar but in a different perspective..
So Op stop feeling self righteousness and stop feeling superman cos you think you got something on the table and you criticize your neighbor..
Remove this your thrash post from here and go show that girl some love and care..
You got no right to judge nobody,life is meant to be beautiful,make her feel it.
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by christinie(f): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
There's dignity in labour. Even some tomatoes sellers got swag. Prostitution is what she should be ashamed of, not legitimate job/work.
yinkeys:

Nooo. She's a big girl. She won't stoop low to do those kind of jobs. What if her coursemate & friends see her
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by Mznaett: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mehn,,this one pass me oshocked
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by oshyno(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bros I had a similar experience and suprisingly the same Ocabic.

My sister came around 2012 to know where his broda lives. Naso I said leme felx my sis small, let her get a feel of PH. We started from Mr sweet to D-to--D , to everyday emporium club to Casablanca and down to ocabic to round off our trip. My sis was shocked to marrow wen she saw her lodge mate back then at UNN. She said dis girl claims big girl like her parents are senators. She wanted me to call d girl like I want to take her home so that both of them will see cuz according to her d babe lives some rooms away from her. They know each oda.

Dat ocabic na somtin else. 4get anytin u told her as advice dat day. She will just change location and continue. Anybody that wants to kill hersef I will hand u d knife. This country is over populated sef with little job. That will create opportunity for serious people.
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by BeauHomme: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ocabic...that hidden street off Chinda.

So sad, and she may still be the saint at home...with proud parents and one good church boy waiting for her to graduate, so he proposes marriage.

They may have been bad all along, but when we get brought up the military way, in the name of discipline, it could backfire. We learn deception, deceiving our parents while leading our lives as we choose in their absence.

So sad, so disappointing
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by Favparis(f): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
OPPORTUNITY FOR PORT-HARCOURT RESIDENTS WHO WANT TO GO INTO (IMPORTATION BUSINESS).

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING HAS COMMENCED.

DON'T BE LEFT OUT.

Call/Whatsapp 08036932174, 08179774175
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by ashmanpolo: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
favoured234:

And I can remember your mother flogging the day light out of you even as an adult.... cheesy tongue

Naaaa. Not me. Lol
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by Favparis(f): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
OPPORTUNITY FOR PORT-HARCOURT RESIDENTS WHO WANT TO GO INTO (IMPORTATION BUSINESS).

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING HAS COMMENCED.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TRAINING IS ONE-ON-ONE. I WILL HOLD YOU BY THE HAND AND TEACH YOU EVERY SECRETE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS.

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH JUST 20K AND MAKE 250K MONTHLY SELLING ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc?
Visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

DON'T BE LEFT OUT.

Call/Whatsapp 08036932174, 08179774175

For those that don't reside in PORT-HARCOURT, WE HAVE A PACKAGE FOR YOU.
visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by akatekpe(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
That's so bad.
The economy is so bad but she should have looked for what to do to add to her pocket money eg selling of recharge cards, being a part-time make-over artiste/hair dresser etc.

FTC and am not smiling!

Happy new month loungers.
What exactly is special about this FTC of a thing? Even old mamas n papas on NL are not left out of the childish activity of praising God for being the first to comment on a thread. Oga Seun, Can't something be done to this set of people like the garri group, the ETT group and the other noisy groups? Now we have INTROVERT, and other notice me nairalanders who always end their comments with their moniker. Haba mana..
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by chopchop2015(m): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Eyah! you just spoilt the evening for the poor Gurl...chaii....on a second thought, maybe she was going to contract HIV that night and God used you to save her ministry..... Chaii....OP clap for yourself, you're a true hero... grin grin grin
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by suave558(m): 3:25am On Sep 02, 2015
ashmanpolo:

No vex. The names on my post are fictional. Besides, this thread could help change young girls
hope they're seeing it #Lady F how far nau? I say ma hail you grin
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by doublewisdom: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
favoured234:

If will deal with you personally.
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by Blackfire(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
zaragal:
Wait....how is dis suppose to be ur business or nairaland's ??undecided

chai see woman talking... Women are there own worst enemy.
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2015
Blackfire:

chai see woman talking... Women are there own worst enemy.

Quiet!!....its early morning...go and brush ur teeth undecided
Re: I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt by Blackfire(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
zaragal:

Quiet!!....its early morning...go and brush ur teeth undecided
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? / Things You Can Say Both During Sex And At A Dinner / You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.