Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Quote Of The Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quote Of The Day (2589 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / I Am The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland Quote Me Anywhere / What's your favorite picture quote of the month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quote Of The Day by ggrin(f): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
nickz:
shocked sinc when? i go country wher dem ban nl grin
which country be that o? Sambisashocked
Re: Quote Of The Day by nickz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
ggrin:
which country be that o? Sambisashocked
no chad
Re: Quote Of The Day by nickz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
KingTom:

If I tear you slap! Who local? grin
i don forget sayna koko garri u dey shak
sorry tongue
Re: Quote Of The Day by KingTom(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
nickz:
i don forget sayna koko garri u dey shak
sorry tongue
I take ijebu garri and palm kernels thank you. grin
Re: Quote Of The Day by asumo12: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Quote Of The Day by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
ggrin:
Every king was once a crying baby and every building was once a picture. The person you admire so much was once nobody, the most anointed man u see was once a church member. The person you attended his or her wedding was once a chief bachelor or spinster. Why worry in life ? It's not about where you are today but where you will reach tomorrow. Alphabet “O” which stands for Opportunity, is absent in “yesterday” but available once in “tOday” and thrice in “tOmOrrOw”. So Stay Positive Always and have hope....The future is bright

Happy new month nairalandians undecided

Beautiful!!!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Touching at the same time cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die! / I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. / Relationship Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.