Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? (2549 Views)

Pictures Romancelanders Can Relate To During This On-going Contest / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / Ladies Which Of This Romancelanders Can You Go Out With For 30minutes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by missmary(f): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2015
I don't really know how true this story is but i think obviously its possible..

This guy and this girl met and started dating.. From the start he never really loved the girl but all the same told his friends to "taste her".. Later on the guys friends ganged up as thieves and went to the girls house threatening her that if she doesn't let them have their way they would kill her boyfriend... They did the stuff and left .. Later on the girl found out and confronted the guy about it.. HE SAID HE WAS SORRY THAT HE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER, THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW HE LOVED HER THEN!.. and am like WT... Now he's asking her to forgive him.. I know she wouldn't but God forbid if anyone is caught in this situation.

Would you forgive the guy?

Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by falconey(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2015
this reminds me of a song

"please forgive me I don't know what I do, please forgive me I can't stop loving you"

He be like say na YINKA AYEFELE sing am.

1 Like

Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2015
I'd slit his throat. Dirty disgusting vermin.
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by IamLEGEND1: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2015
lies
lies everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2015
All I keep thinking is that she must have been a red hot minx in bed if wanted his boys to also sample the "wonder" between her legs grin

But anyway, of course I wouldn't forgive him. He'd be as good as dead to me. I wonder why she's even talking to him after the fact.
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Twaci(f): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Tit for tat.
Tasting shall go both ways then cheesy
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by IamLEGEND1: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Twaci:
Tit for tat.
Tasting shall go both ways then cheesy

Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2015
dudes like that dont deserve the least bit forgiveness
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=38296695][/quote] are you saying her friends should gang rape him too?
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by IamLEGEND1: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:
are you saying her friends should gang rape him too?
HELL YEAH!
you give as good as you get....
na naija we dey.
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

HELL YEAH!
you give as good as you get....
na naija we dey.
Holds Laugh#
the guy would definitely enjoy the show.smh
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by faith551(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2015
YourMain:
I'd slit his throat. Dirty disgusting vermin.

shocked
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by IamLEGEND1: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

Holds Laugh#

the guy would definitely enjoy the show.smh

See....

the ladies would do well to pick up a thing or two from us.

instead of struggling(wic is mostly futile) you loosen up and enjoy the "activity"...

1 Like

Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

See....

the ladies would do well to pick up a thing or two from us.

instead of struggling(wic is mostly futile) you loosen up and enjoy the "activity"...

activity....which in this case is gang RAPE angry
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by IamLEGEND1: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

activity....which in this case is gang RAPE angry
well,if a bunch of women would assault me I know I wouldn't expend my energy fighting them off....

I'll just go "alright ladies,get in a single file...there is enough of this sweet,Fulani goodness to go around"

then I pray to God that I don't pass out in the process....
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

well,if a bunch of women would assault me I know I wouldn't expend my energy fighting them off....

I'll just go "alright ladies,get in a single file...there is enough of this sweet,Fulani goodness to go around"

then I pray to God that I don't pass out in the process....

^_^ thats my point twaci said tit for tat' which in any case am sure the guy would definitely enjoy.therefore is not a punishment for what he did.

1 Like

Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Na thunder go fire him..nonsense angry
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by IamLEGEND1: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

^_^ thats my point twací said tit for tat' which am sure the guy would definitely enjoy.which is any case is not a punishment for what he did.
The best she could do is arrange for real thugs to mess up the guy and his goons....

and u know thugs..... if they go overboard and things get out of hand....

then na she go know when naija police come looking for her
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by 48noble(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Try it on my sis or a lady I care about...I will be asking u to forgive me in ur grave.. cool
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

The best she could do is arrange for real thugs to mess up the guy and his goons....

and u know thugs..... if they go overboard and things get out of hand....

then na she go know when naija police come looking for her
the best thing is for her to let karma deal with his ass

1 Like

Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by IamLEGEND1: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:
the best thing is for her to let karma deal with his ass
LMAO!!!
Passive-aggressive much?
I like the proactive route better...
u mess with me,I return the favour.
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:

shocked

I swear if a person did that to me id skin him alive and then dip him in salt. Tear off his eyelids. Pull out all his teeth and nails.

I'm just sickened.
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by faith551(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2015
YourMain:

I swear if a person did that to me id skin him alive and then dip him in salt. Tear off his eyelids. Pull out all his teeth and nails.

I'm just sickened.

Lol, she's still going, guess the post really got to you, but doing that won't make you a better person either.
How u holding up, it's been a while.
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Sunexy(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2015
YourMain:

I'm just sickened.

Babe, u sound devilish nw..damn

Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=Sunexy post=38298746][/quote]

Yeah if someone did that to me. Life over.
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
faith551:

Lol, she's still going, guess the post really got to you, but doing that won't make you a better person either.
How u holding up, it's been a while.

Yeah. I don't need to be the better person. I'll just ruin his life smiley

I'm good I'm so tired its ridiculous. How are you ?
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Sunexy(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah if someone did that to me. Life over.

Huge lie..life is not over..wat if u hadn't found out..will u consider life 2b over 4u

U shud 4give d guy nd 4get abt him if u want..bt 4give him especially if he confessed

grin
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by NemzySeries(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
sum peepz jst wanna engage into finz dat even d devil himsef is scared of indulging in.

oya wat wuz he intending to achieve by pulling such stunt?
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by faith551(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah. I don't need to be the better person. I'll just ruin his life smiley

I'm good I'm so tired its ridiculous. How are you ?

The guy in question was silly no doubt, but for you to be that angry, mehn!!, I hope it's nt what am thinking.
Am good, missed you.
Why u tired?
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

LMAO!!!
Passive-aggressive much?
I like the proactive route better...
u mess with me,I return the favour.
an eye for an eye uhh? cheesy I like how you're contradicting yourself
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
sad

Do these things happen for real OR are they mere constructions from a restless head as I'd always thought? Me I can't just figure it tbh... Too obscene to believe abeg !
Re: Ladies¦romancelanders Can You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sunexy:

Huge lie..life is not over..wat if u hadn't found out..will u consider life 2b over 4u

U shud 4give d guy nd 4get abt him if u want..bt 4give him especially if he confessed

grin

Ehhh its better you don't tell me because I'm crazy. I will go absolutely mental.

Then again I say that now but in reality I'd probably just leave it. BUT if I had my way and there was no jail or guilty conscience I would absolutely Bleep him up no lie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? / True Or False Signs A Shy Guy Likes You. / As In? Some Girls Can Keel Mood Eh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.