Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs (10740 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2015
BoboYekini:
We have a deal? smiley

Sure.

Waiting. .
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by kellyJames5(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2015
steph2sweet: Looks irritating to me shaa, though I don't expose mine anyway.

you hv got no boobs to expose!

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sure.

Waiting. .
wink
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2015
BoboYekini:
wink

Hmm, I saw it. Niiice. Ok I'll upload one on my profile.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmm, I saw it. Niiice. Ok I'll upload one on my profile.
Dayuum. Well I won't be an Oliver and ask for more! Hot stuff wink Thought you said you were conservative lol
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
BoboYekini:
Dayuum. Well I won't be an Oliver and ask for more! Hot stuff wink Thought you said you were conservative lol

But I was taking the pic at home. I don't walk around with buttons down like that. Hahaha
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But I was taking the pic at home. I don't walk around with buttons down like that. Hahaha
Oh but you should. All the time!
And is that some bootay I see?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
BoboYekini:
Oh but you should. All the time!
And is that some bootay I see?

LMFAO. Mcheew. What bootay? You could see behind me from a pic? Overactive imagination tongue
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Mcheew. What bootay? You could see behind me from a pic? Overactive imagination tongue
Well I could see the beginnings of a curve. Not anymore now...
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
BoboYekini:
Well I could see the beginnings of a curve. Not anymore now...

I don't know what to say to that except ok smiley
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by temmym4(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
steph2sweet:
Looks irritating to me shaa, though I don't expose mine anyway.
Like seriously? where are the boobs sis No be someone wey get am well go fit expose am? Thank God for Foam Bra sha. we for don call some women Bros before we go know say na Woman dem be grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't know what to say to that except ok smiley
Lol I mean you should have left that particular dp up. I liked it.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
BoboYekini:
Lol I mean you should have left that particular dp up. I liked it.

Are you cray cray? grin Don't you know Nairaland people like to judge people based on what's on their avatar. Next thing I'd be called a "runs girl" just for putting up a pic like that.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Are you cray cray? grin Don't you know Nairaland people like to judge people based on what's on their avatar. Next thing I'd be called a "runs girl" just for putting up a pic like that.
grin A cross border runs girl. I'd buy whatever you were selling though
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
BoboYekini:
grin A cross border runs girl. I'd buy whatever you were selling though

Hahaha. Smh
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Smh
I'm curious lol, do you have a thigh gap? Like below.. She's south African too btw.

Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
I feel uncomfortable
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
BoboYekini:
I'm curious lol, do you have a thigh gap? Like below.. She's south African too btw.

See question! Hahaha. I only see it when I get too thin or whatever. I don't like it though. It feels "cold". Like air is going through. Ha!
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by piicity(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cn you marry me?
PunkyVeer:

No, I'm not the type of person that shows the cleavage & whatnot. I'm a conservative dresser but sometimes no matter how conservative you dress, some things you just can't hide because,well, they're just there. If you get what I mean wink
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
piicity:
Cn you marry me?

Give me the ring grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

See question! Hahaha. I only see it when I get too thin or whatever. I don't like it though. It feels "cold". Like air is going through. Ha!
Oh I see. Seemed like a South AAfrican thing, like the big booty and all.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by piicity(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
OYA TAKE BABE! Catch it
PunkyVeer:

Give me the ring grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Mizblinks(f): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Feel comfortable don't feel comfortable, all depends on who's starring.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
geni340:
its really embarrassing. Even wen its well covered, some kinky guys will still stare. It dosnt matter whether i show the cleavage or not, guys been hittn their heads on poles cuz of my oranges since i ws 16. Just b ursef and dont dress sloppy dats all.

Honestly i wl not only hit polez. . wl likely to die cos of dat.
omg!!! is this bweast?

#YOLO
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
BoboYekini:
Oh I see. Seemed like a South AAfrican thing, like the big booty and all.

I don't know about that lol
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by 400billionman: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It depends on the lady. Personally, I don't like that sort of thing because I find it disrespectful. It's comparable to "he undressed me with his eyes". It's an uncomfortable feeling.

Even a guy you know you want to sleep with. ? grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by frainc(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't know about that lol
You are giving him too much attention,
I'm jealous ooooooo
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by 400billionman: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
geni340:
its really embarrassing. Even wen its well covered, some kinky guys will still stare. It dosnt matter whether i show the cleavage or not, guys been hittn their heads on poles cuz of my oranges since i ws 16. Just b ursef and dont dress sloppy dats all.

Are you sure. ?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by 400billionman: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Luckylife:
bros easy life dose not end there .....

Yes he needs to see the downside. .
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
frainc:

You are giving him too much attention,
I'm jealous ooooooo

Because he's hot. Ha!
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by frainc(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Because he's hot. Ha!
then I'm hotter grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs by danduj(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
missdebs:
*in brown's voice* I FEEL GOOD tararararararan
*staring*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) / Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship / Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.