Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday (61583 Views)

###evidences Of Akpabio Yoruba Mercenaries### / Dokpesi’s Car After Assassins' Attack / See Photo Of Ex Gov Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by admax(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
How can they obey the people that voted them into power when they can't obey simple traffic rule!....He should pay a fine for this.

My Church mind wish you to get well soon though
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Rapheal2824(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Abdullateeflawal(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
God save u

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by stinggy(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Lusola15:
Everybody wants FP
Except me smiley
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by gebest: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2015
I hope the G-wagon suv no too spoil.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by onadana: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Can imagine the speed this car was going on.. right inside township.The futility of life.Even accident is not scared of the rich.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by fashrola(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2015
WukedP:
Anything WA make G. Wagon tumble no be small thing

Asin eh a whole G-Wagon... this was really a serious accident as reported in the news

And that's a bullet proof G-Wagon and that means times two weight of the original G-Wagon

This is really a mysterious accident

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by somez(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Wow.... Never knew it was this serious
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by unite4real: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2015
lawanson44:
Did the Jeep SURVIVE?

It's not a Jeep. It's a Mercedes SUV . Can't you see the logo?
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by mayoor15(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2015
may God save us from these governors running when nobody dey pursue them

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2015
sometimes even if we staeal and acquire all the wealth what really matters at the end is how we treated people and our lives....sometimes with the cost of exotic cars like the G-wagon one might think it should prevent accidents or resist impact...but NOOOO....
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Forwetinnah: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2015
So the US embassy vehicle crash Akpabio car sotaaay the thing tumble?? Was expecting to see a bashed rear..but just look at that? You see why I said there's more to this story?? *now singing* Come and see America wonder
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2015
onadana:
Can imagine the speed this car was going on.. right inside township.The futility of life.Even accident is not scared of the rich.
that was my thought too. Over speeding. Above the law people.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by alabiyemmy(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2015
jorel1:
Lol

Stoooopid response.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by MrMcJay(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2015
A Gwagon hit a Suburban and the Gwagon somersaulted?

Akwa Ibom witches, I hail una!
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Mekybliss(f): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2015
I've just finish imagining. What else
MadCow1:
Fhuck Apkabio.. angry

Why is Buhari waiting to address impunity of Politicians in this Nation?

I wished he were seriously and critically injured. That shiit he pulled has killed many Nigerians. Where they are flying to still amazes me. Shey as ehn motor tumble, ehn no stop? angry

Imagine if the car that hit him was not an Embassy car, imagine what that driver or car owner would be suffering?

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by MKO4ever(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Omo!! see as tyres big for moto!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by emmatok(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2015
lawanson44:
Did the Jeep SURVIVE?

That is a G.WAGEN. wink

It was rammed from the side by the speeding vehicle.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Abugab(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Na G-Wagon flip like keke napep/maruwa like this?
Thank God for his life as I am sure he will have moments of sober reflection and see that life is vanity no matter what you possess.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Forwetinnah: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2015
onadana:

Are you sure he wasn't being chased? He was trying to beat the red light and the US Vehicle was right behind "beating the traffic light with him" bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by sunnyjah: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Choose…

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by myproperty(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Ijaya123:
He should be arrested after been discharged for traffic violation.
Rubbish, is he the driver?
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by eunisam: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Truey Nigerians are good at taking accident pickiture
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Emmalez:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZvsI-EP51Qg/VeVepONvl0I/AAAAAAAGbxs/wFdFk79b-Ws/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Above is the Mercedes Benz car former Akwa Ibom state governor, Senator Godswill Akpabio was riding in with his driver when it had an accident at Bolingo Junction close to Ship House in Abuja yesterday morning. Akpabio who suffered injury to his chest was discharged from the National Hospital Abuja yesterday evening.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/photo-of-ex-governor-akpabios-car-after.html

U.S. 1 vs Germany 0
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Lekewatt(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2015
shebi dem talk say benz no dey tumble?
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2015
those haters in APC be like...

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Ilaje44(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2015
If Nigeria were a sane country, the normal thing to do is to press, charges against the driver, and whosoever encouraged him to disobey a traffic light. His driver's license will be withdrawn, and should be made to pay,heavy fines. Alas, Nigeria is a law non abiding country.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Gbemini(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
I heard that he wanted to beat the traffic, that is why y.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Chopstaff1: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
kk
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by woleainajnr(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin madcow number 1 na him you be
MadCow1:
Fhuck Apkabio.. angry

Why is Buhari waiting to address impunity of Politicians in this Nation?

I wished he were seriously and critically injured. That shiit he pulled has killed many Nigerians. Where they are flying to still amazes me. Shey as ehn motor tumble, ehn no stop? angry

Imagine if the car that hit him was not an Embassy car, imagine what that driver or car owner would be suffering?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway / FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-In-Nigeria Dress Day / Police Open Fire On Lagos Drivers Protesting Agbero Taxes (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.