Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday (61588 Views)

###evidences Of Akpabio Yoruba Mercenaries### / Dokpesi’s Car After Assassins' Attack / See Photo Of Ex Gov Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by seanjy4konji: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
You this guy...
INTROVERT:
See as they wounded this G-wag.... angry
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
gokay11:
Thank God for his life,diz will serves as lesson for everybody irrespective of their position in society to obey the rules and regulation.its better to be late(for a meeting)than to be late.

The ex gov doesnt know what traffic light looks like, inspite of the billions paid to berger no traffic light was installed. too bad.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by MadCow1: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nicepoker:
u are truly mad

Thanks a lot..
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
the car neat soteeeee even the underneath looks like it's just coming from the factory. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Apsssal(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Calamity!
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Apsssal(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
INTROVERT:

So car normally wound?
abi??
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by crownedprinz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
mhen is that my g wagon on the floor....shittttt pick it up fast
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Gestapolee: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
I'm only being pathetic with the driver! as for him,he ain't seen nothing yet!!!!!! cryI'm only being pathetic with the driver! as for him,he ain't seen nothing yet!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by cold(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
I have no sympathy for people like this who think they're above the law.Next time he'll learn to obey simple traffic rules.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thank God he survive
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by NemzySeries(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Walahi E no pain u reach as e pain me.....dat ride is ma crush Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by ikorodureporta: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Highway to d grave ....say no to reckless driving....speed kills!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by ibisko04: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thank God for his mercy. Go and sin no more Senator Godswill Akpabio.
Warning to others.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by DedeNkem: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bought with looted public fund.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by billyG(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
I wish d G-wagon a quick recovery,but G-wagon u fvckup,u fon squeeze life out of d idiot whe make u fall like this!
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by flokii: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
shey Akpabio o sha ku grin
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by knight001: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
wat I expect from FRSC is to charge him and face the law for beating traffic light and not congratulating him peeps...DAT is d problems of Nigerians always encouraging d rich to break laws...............charge him for. breaking the law..simple fact

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Cleversheva9(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Where's Lady F??
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by ibedun: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Where did he get the money to buy that vehicle?

No go better for the poor, impoverished people of Nigeria for allowing this people to rob them so blind.

How many people in the country can afford 3 square meals?

shikena!!! And others are wailing at Oshiomole for telling them the truth.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
See as the calabar man just disgrace G-wagon cos of his impatience #smh.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 02, 2015
A G-wagon has fallen...
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by lanpio(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2015
For a G-Wagon benz to stumble,tht means the driver was reckless andd wasn't cautioned by Akpabio.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by iukpe: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Emmalez:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZvsI-EP51Qg/VeVepONvl0I/AAAAAAAGbxs/wFdFk79b-Ws/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Above is the Mercedes Benz car former Akwa Ibom state governor, Senator Godswill Akpabio was riding in with his driver when it had an accident at Bolingo Junction close to Ship House in Abuja yesterday morning. Akpabio who suffered injury to his chest was discharged from the National Hospital Abuja yesterday evening.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/photo-of-ex-governor-akpabios-car-after.html

Wasn't he on seat belt? the SUV is rugged and doesn't look bashed up. If he had his seat belt on he could have come out unhurt. Thank God for life anyhow, and wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by sheikkhalid: 12:05am On Sep 06, 2015
fashrola:

Asin eh a whole G-Wagon... this was really a serious accident as reported in the news

And that's a bullet proof G-Wagon and that means times two weight of the original G-Wagon

This is really a mysterious accident

Seriously mysterious. My question is where is the US Embassy car? This is suspicious o. We watched 24 o by Keifer Sutherland o (Jack Baeur)
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by stevecantrell: 12:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Physicists in the house should explain mechanics of how an Armoured G-Wagen is forced on its side from a rear collision. I don't get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway / FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-In-Nigeria Dress Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.