Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday (61587 Views)

###evidences Of Akpabio Yoruba Mercenaries### / Dokpesi’s Car After Assassins' Attack / See Photo Of Ex Gov Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Chaiiiii...this people wey dey take pictures una dull o....

search the boot sharperly......

how many dollars una recover....

why i no.dey there sef

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by DrHighchief(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Thk God for saving his life, but nobody is above d law. We shud always obey traffic laws no matter our status in d society.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by MadCow1: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2015
woleainajnr:
grin grin grin grin madcow number 1 na him you be

Collect one Orijin for may head.. angry
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by chief2006(m): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by shejane: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Next time u will obey all traffic rules

Hard lesson

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by bejeria101(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
See as they wounded this G-wag.... angry

Na wa a whole G-GARD na im dem wound like dis
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by PStacks(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Shebi they said Mecedez Benz has so much stability it never tumbles..

God never ready to catch you, once hin ready, if you like ride in a bullet proof full fled War Tank or Lamborghini e must happen.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Taiwo20(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
See as they wounded this G-wag.... angry

How do you do this?
Kindly show me the way...I want to be like you in this aspect!
#FTC
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by chelseaboi(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2015
Benz product always strong to the core...if it was all this carmy nd co..sorry will be ur name...
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by gbengus17: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2015
THIS IS NOT AN ACCIDENT, JUST A SIDE PARKING. ----- I HAVE SEEN MANY ACCIDENTS BEFORE ON THIS SITE, SO THIS IS ONLY==ONLY SIDE PARKING BY THE DRIVER.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Eyop: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2015
justi4jesu:
It's a pity....This will go on auction soon.

Na you wan buy am
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Harfisco(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2015
Though,i did not wish him dead but i hate that he-goat
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by mikaael(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2015
Chisos!...they shud pls tk d jeep to d hospital n Akpabio to the mechanic workshop ASAP

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by justi4jesu(f): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2015
Eyop:

Na you wan buy am

Nahhhh I don't do scraps cheesy tongue
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2015
unite4real:

It's not a Jeep. It's a Mercedes SUV . Can't you see the logo?

I know say na G-Wagon SUV but na Jeep wey Nigerians dey call am na

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by MadCow1: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2015
chief2006:

You are an idiot for wishing evil on a fellow human. I doubt if you are human

I am MadCow not Human..

And if I wished him evil, my post would have sounded more like this;

I wish Akpabios car had flipped over atleast 10 times and he broke his neck from the impact of the airbags and bust his head open and that the benz caught on fire engulfing atleast 95% of his body with 3rd degree burns and that he lies in the Hospital for so long in a Coma only to wake up to realise he is paralysed from his neck down with absolutely no bladder, bowel or muscle control and he is confined to a Wheelchair for the rest of his life and he has irreversible Amnesia..

That's what Evil looks like to me.. cool

Stop winning like a little Biitch.. Akpabio acted like a fhool and endangered the lives of road users in his power drunken stupor which led to that accident. He does deserve any evil that comes his way.. angry

Oya Gerrarahia 4 reel men sheeeeet!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by mildflame: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2015
This is just d beginning him neva see anything yet
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by mildflame: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2015
chief2006:

You are an idiot for wishing evil on a fellow human. I doubt if you are human
WORTHLESS NONENTITY... AKPABIO is EVIL PERSONIFIED

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Mykelpato(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2015
MadCow1:
Fhuck Apkabio.. angry

Why is Buhari waiting to address impunity of Politicians in this Nation?

I wished he were seriously and critically injured. That shiit he pulled has killed many Nigerians. Where they are flying to still amazes me. Shey as ehn motor tumble, ehn no stop? angry

Imagine if the car that hit him was not an Embassy car, imagine what that driver or car owner would be suffering?

U re not only a mad cow but a daft and stupid one
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Eyop: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2015
justi4jesu:

Nahhhh I don't do scraps cheesy tongue

Does that car look scrap to you Na una dey buy awoof for backyard undecided
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2015
punk biatch should have kicked the bucket
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by MadCow1: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Mykelpato:

U re not only a mad cow but a daft and stupid one

How does being daft and stupid make a mad Cows case worse?

Have you ever seen a Brilliant and intelligent Mad Cow?

grin

You see why all your tribes people are either houseboys and housegirl or Ashawos.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by justi4jesu(f): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Eyop:

Does that car look scrap to you Na una dey buy awoof for backyard undecided

It was involved in an accident = Scrap cheesy tongue
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by ORIGENAL(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2015
If na Amaechi or Rochars na die be dat
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2015
This is the core reason G-wagen is preferred. If it was one of these picanto cars, now it would have been a season of RIPs.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2015
i just heard over the news that investigation will commence on the incidence...
btw.. i don't understand.... some1 obviously beat the traffic and got served... whats the investigation there... the G.wagon couldnt have been faulty naw... in a sane place these culprits (oga n oga driver) would face some music.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by teekay213(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2015
na wa o,if to say na ordinary citizen break the traffic rules dey for don arrest am on sick bed.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by 400billionman: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ijaya123:
He should be arrested after been discharged for traffic violation.

Are you sure he is still in Nigeria now?

He has gone for better treatment abroad.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by 400billionman: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
fashrola:

Asin eh a whole G-Wagon... this was really a serious accident as reported in the news

And that's a bullet proof G-Wagon and that means times two weight of the original G-Wagon

This is really a mysterious accident

That car is bigger than a normal G wagon given that it's width is longer than the height of the 6 feet standing man.
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by staggerman(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Above the Law, but not above RISK

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by franzzyekiko(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
haywire1:
#
Abi God don start judgment on those wey chop nigeria money ni grin grin grin. Na d G wagon wey dey wound pain me

#
judge wetin....God can't judge akpabio with bad
Re: Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday by Nicepoker(m): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
MadCow1:
Fhuck Apkabio.. angry

Why is Buhari waiting to address impunity of Politicians in this Nation?

I wished he were seriously and critically injured. That shiit he pulled has killed many Nigerians. Where they are flying to still amazes me. Shey as ehn motor tumble, ehn no stop? angry

Imagine if the car that hit him was not an Embassy car, imagine what that driver or car owner would be suffering?

u are truly mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway / FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-In-Nigeria Dress Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.