Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,534 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? (6056 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by denony(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2009
Girls/Ladies answer the question wink
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Phemzy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2009
pureminded:

[b]Madam - Ben , come over here
Ben - Yes Ma, Im here
Madam - i want you to do something for me in my bedroom
Ben - Ok Ma , what's that ?
Madam - just follow me
Ben - what's it ma!
Madam - Off your trouser's
Ben - Rolls eye  shocked, ah why ma ?  shocked
Madam - I say off your trousers, are you deaf?
Ben - Ok Ma (Ben Off Trouser  tongue) Fire don catch aose
Madam - Off her cloths and order Ben to come over to the bed  cheesy
Ben - Aaaahh Ma , Pls , I dont want to disappoint My Boss and also his friend who brought me here  sad Pls Ma ,
Madam - Who is the Boss of this aose?
Ben - You and Daddy Junior (Husband)
Madam - scream at Ben , will you sharrap there and come over to this bed right now before i loose my temper  shocked (Madam don vecx  angryMadam Is getting hot and seriously wet now)
Ben - Close his eye's and lay down beside madam (Gently and afraid), (Na pretend o , He had been eyeing Madam's round and fast ass tey tey! tongue
Madam - My God ,is that how to do it ? is that where you are suppose to be ? eh ? common get over me and screw me real good and stop pretending ,
Ben - Insert hin sim card to Madam phone  cheesy
Madam - Starts Nonsense talk AKA Ring Tone grin cheesy, Oh ben , Ohhh , I love it , faster, pound me more , more more more , i will take care of you , Ok? i love you  undecided dont worry ok , ohhhh yes yes yes , Ur better than that big for nothing jack (referring to her hubby  embarassed)
Ben - Starts hin own nonsense, ***E don see awwof toto***(Yea , babe!, Your sweet , Mhen , yeah , I love this ass, Yo bitch , Im gon f**k your ass , (Ben true Colour burst out)  cheesy cheesy cheesy[/b]

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2009
drivers too na person dem be, plenty of dem dey wey dey tear dem madam baakassi.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by spikedcylinder: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2009
pureminded:

The F**King Meaning of "aose" is House  

How are ordinary people supposed to understand your f,ucked up diction?
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by lordjonie(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2009
driver na human being now, n dnt 4gt, LOVE is BLIND
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by BabyGirl5: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2009
If you treated and talked to him with respect from the on set - Sure, why not? If the man's got good character, morals AND KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A LADY, it's not about money or materials things - A man can make you feel like a queen and he may have little in his life.

It maybe condition, that's why he's taken up driving - Tomorrow, he could be something else, a man's profession doesn't define him - I know of people who worked in the city before the dot com crash and lost their jobs, now, if they had to take up driving to tie them over, it doesn't really matter. I'll rather go for that than a man who refuses to work any day. At least he's doing something and I believe things will change
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Omolola1(f): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2009
Now that's what i've been trying to point out all along
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by BabyGirl5: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2009
I believe God can turn a man's fortune around in a day, sometimes it's all about the right connections - Divinely - If you really met and love a good man, no matter how he starts out, you can support him and help him get to where he needs to be in life. I really believe in this. My sis husband was cabbing when they met, today his fortunes have turned around both here and at home, but you'll never hear my sis talking about it or showing off on him - You would never even know that she's the driving force behind him and he's still madly in love with her for all her help and support and accepting him the way he was. He always says it.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by searchin4u: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2009
Omolola, that's the point.  Kinnin Big deal in dating ones driver as a lady?  As a clerk, I once dated my General Manager.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Archilles(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2009
BabyGirl_1:

If you treated and talked to him with respect from the on set - Sure, why not? If the man's got good character, morals AND KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A LADY, it's not about money or materials things - A man can make you feel like a queen and he may have little in his life.

It maybe condition, that's why he's taken up driving - Tomorrow, he could be something else, a man's profession doesn't define him - I know of people who worked in the city before the dot com crash and lost their jobs, now, if they had to take up driving to tie them over, it doesn't really matter.  I'll rather go for that than a man who refuses to work any day.  At least he's doing something and I believe things will change

Let me get this straight, are u talking abt being a driver in Naija or outside the country. Because if u mean outside Naija shores (but not within Africa), then maybe u can have a driver that the drivee can like for real. But in Naija, comon, make we no deceive ourselves now. ?how many pple get drivers wey dem fit marry. If you r so proud, the guy would have been called a driver - turned bf and not a "common" driver. You are living in a fantasy land if you think u will get a handsome man when u place adverts for drivers. Haba!! Women date drivers in Naija because of frustration, nothing more.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Pepeye(f): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2009
depends. . but why the demotion??
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by leuelliot(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2009
Woo-oo!! why did u say dat women date dem drivers out of fustration? Hmm what if he's hot?
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by yme1(f): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2009
@ Archilles (Women date drivers in Naija because of frustration, nothing more.)

if you are talking about married women i might agree with but unmarried ones that is a bloody lie they dont date their drivers out of frustration
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by pureminded: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
faakay:

GBAO!!!!!! KASALA BURST! DRIVER SCATTER MADAM KOLO cheesy OWA DUN KOLOKOLO smiley NICE ONE DUDE grin
Any time man cool

spikedcylinder:

How are ordinary people supposed to understand your f,ucked up diction?
Ok!
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by darne(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2009
huh? no be naija? e dey happen well well and even married women are really enjoying that, especially Lagos and port harcourt, tongue
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by layzie: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2009
ladies, what will make u love your driver?
I have seen lots of , if i love him, if he's hot,
Are we confusing love with lust here
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by olodo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2009
we have lot of graduates in this country who has decided that instead of begging for food they will  take on driving job and the ones that can afford a taxi take to driving a taxi  so, what if  he is your driver? he is  a man with blood flowwing in his vain. he will love and cherish you for the rest of your life.

The problem in this country is that we define a man by his job. but if his a banker you ladies will not bother to check before kissing  him. it will not be strictly professional.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by BabyGirl5: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2009
Pepeye:

depends. . but why the demotion??

Why do you see it as Demotion? I've seen and know guys with 1st & 2nd degrees, some who had 2:1's and are cab drivers, I don't see it as demotion, but condition.  If you look at Executive cab drivers - I've seen drivers with the latest rides and when they step out of the cars, ah! you really  wonder if they're really cab drivers, well suited and always in suits, cleanly shaved and low cut hair, standing and waiting to open doors for their passenger - And most of these guys are very highly paid (and I really mean highly paid above some Professional career jobs) with the latest rides been used?  Good looking guys, looking fit,  They don't look down on their job, this is a job that's a channel to put food on their table.  And you've got the other end where the guys are sometimes doing other full time professional jobs and cabin over the weekend or are cabin full time to make ends meet.  I know a lot of friends who started as cab drivers but are no more cab drivers today, but now have professional jobs or some now have their own businesses.
I still believe you can't say that because he's a drive today, he'll be a driver tomorrow,

Archilles:

Let me get this straight, are u talking abt being a driver in Naija or outside the country. Because if u mean outside Naija shores (but not within Africa), then maybe u can have a driver that the drivee can like for real. But in Naija, comon, make we no deceive ourselves now. ?how many pple get drivers wey dem fit marry. If you r so proud, the guy would have been called a driver - turned bf and not a "common" driver. You are living in a fantasy land if you think u will get a handsome man when u place adverts for drivers. Haba!! Women date drivers in Naija because of frustration, nothing more.

Your funny, I but I suppose we don't start out with the Ma, Madam, Sir here.  Drivers are just treated with repsect here.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by teslimanif(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2009
that is what fela called 'na poi'
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Quincy1(m): 12:43am On Apr 04, 2009
Nice One
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by packa(m): 3:15am On Apr 04, 2009
@ Poster I love this topic. But be rest assure that ladies will have diffrent opinion to this question and will never tell you the truth, As u can see majority of the ladies who responded are not hitting it straight. Plenty excuses. undecided undecided undecided

U should edit the topic to (COULD U POSSIBLY DATE UR DRIVER WHILE MARRIED!!!!) Let's here what the ladies have to say about this. Even if it happens dey have ways of covering it. I don't know what u are getting at? All i can say is "THINGS U DON'T KNOW WON'T HARM U" it is called ideology, in otherward it's better u don't think of it at all. grin grin grin.

Oya ladies in the house fire back. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by tpia: 3:50am On Apr 04, 2009
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2009
Could You Possibly Date Your Driver?
there is noting new in that
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by emiemi(f): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2009
I am a married woman, I don't have a driver now( i drive myself).
So to imagine a situation where I have a driver and have him as
a , what? well, it's not possible for me. What will I b looking for
that I don't possibly have already?

Going back to when I was single, the scenario might not be exactly
the same as now. I earn well and can afford a driver; do I have a fiance
or am I old and feeling like it too? Even if that is the case, I don't think
i can date my driver not because he is not a man but because I won't
even have considered him in that light.

For the many ladies who say they could possibly do it, pray do
tell how many such cases have we heard of a single woman marrying
her driver? There is nothing done in secret y'know. Sooner or later everybody
will get to hear it. tongue
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by emiemi(f): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2009
pureminded:

Any time man cool
Ok!

Pureminded, that dialogue about madam and Ben got me laughing so hard my colleagues
wondered what it was about. You must b some comedian! grin
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by alex406(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2009
You can possibly date your driver if he is not an illiterate nor good looking.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by kateangel(f): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2009
If i was in her shoe i will do it why becos, if he is 4rom a good home, brillant, handsome, and many things abt men.

If he is well educate why not, but if he is not, i will do my possble best to make him look good that pple will not knw he is a driver.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Ben13: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2009
that's very ambitious of you tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by iice(f): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2009
tpia:

I cant date my driver. Note: dating the driver is different from dating a driver.

Ditto.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by PERVERT9: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2009
why not?if the driver is BIG STRONG AND RELIABLE
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by PurestBoy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2009
PERVERT9:

Just like Union bank
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by alex406(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2009
PERVERT9:

***Rushing to Union Bank to get her the BIG,STRONG AND RELIABLE DRIVER***
PurestBoy:

Just like Union bank
Thank God you are big enough,i dont have to go too far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? / Happy Birthday Ishilove! / Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.