Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? (6057 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by OLAMIND1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2009
Pls!

Can my driver be a lady!
if yes!

Then i'll simply become promiscuous because of her
provided she has the "Onsho Onsho Dichotomy" grin
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2009
OLAMIND, :

Pls!

Can my driver be a lady!
if yes!

What?
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Baptiste(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2009
OLAMIND, :

Pls!

Can my driver be a lady!
if yes!

o Kare jo!

What stop a Man from Having a female driver, dating her and going the whole 6 miles
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by djlimse: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2009
if iwre to be de driver, uhn!
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by friendl: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2009
women can do anything, that why they are women, driver,okoda riders,meat sellers, they go date so far you get them in the right place and tell them enough lies,, they love lies
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by yme1(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2009
@friendl

Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ChiefD(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2009
In my own view;

A low-life is a low-life, there are billionaires who are nothing but low-lives, AND there are drivers who have one thing; Integrity and style.

One word for the ladies; look for a man with a world of his own, something you can put a handle on, something you can hold and be sure of, something that can give you a self-definition to chose if he is your type OR not; Thats the first thing and the most important you should look for in a man;

HIS OWN WORLD - (a.) His style, (b.) his class (No matter how little or big) and most importantly (c.) His stability in his ways

If a man doesn't have this, RUN FAR! he will be more unstable when you get together, IF he has this, then step back and think if you can handle his world and fit into it.

The reason he is a man is because he needs you to get to where he is going, the reason you are a woman is because you need him to get to where you are going.

From my little experience in life; Its never about the money - Its always about your world, who and what you are!

If you meet someone who tells you "I was born a Muslim but I am a "Christian" - watch out, tomorrow he will tell you he is a "pastor" and you are not "holy" enough for him OR you meet some guy who tells you he was a Catholic but now he is a "redeemed", watch out, tomorrow he tells you he is starting a "church" with a "sista", my point is that INSTABILITY MEANS NO STYLE, NO CLASS, NO PERSONALITY - YOU ARE BETTER OFF JUMPING OFF THIRD-MAINLAND BRIDGE.

Get a man who has a personality and is proud to be who he is and is stable as he is, then look inwards to see if you can fit into his life, He simply should at first be a mirror that will make you realize who you are - your good and bad, IF he doesn't make you see yourself, STEP!!
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by pureminded: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2009
emiemi:

Pureminded, that dialogue about madam and Ben got me laughing so hard my colleagues
wondered what it was about. You must b some comedian! grin
grin ah really? thanks for the comment but hey! I no be comedian cheesy
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Suntemi(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2009
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by oluwdashmi(f): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2009
I can't date my driver. In the first place, I won't employ him once I see that he looks attractive to me so that if anything would happen, it would be on a neutral ground.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by pureminded: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2009
oluwdashmi:

I can't date my driver. In the first place, [color=Black]I won't employ him once I see that he looks attractive to me so that if anything would happen, it would be on a neutral ground.[/color]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by prittigrrr(f): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2009
I cant believe this story made it to a newspaper! Anyway, I am not Nigerian and not in Naija, but I dont think it's ever a good idea to date your staff. But then again, if I met a guy who was a driver and was smart, ambitious but found himself in his position due to circumstance, I could do it. I wont discriminate against a man for where he starts out but he must have dreams, goals and ambition to catch my eye.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by jorem(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2009
Can we then say that some ladies/madam that maltreats their driver do so not to fall in love or to capture their mind! or rather to avoid temptation. undecided
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by fuke(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2009
In nature there are classes. You have groups amd classes in biology. Even in heaven there are angels and arch angels, so talking about class is no discrimination. It is conforming with tle law of nature. Now, if you sell provision in down Lagos with only a pass in Yoruba in your o Level you can date your driver. But with 2 gegrees and holding a top post in bank, it does not fix. How does he discuss when you are in the midst of your peers. I am not sure they teach topics like break even analysis, liquidity ratio and things like that in the driving schools. That is if you differentiate between a fling and dating. Whichever one it is, for a corporate lady to go to bed with her driver is ibere ori buruku
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2009
fuke:

In nature there are classes. You have groups amd classes in biology. Even in heaven there are angels and arch angels, so talking about class is no discrimination. It is conforming with tle law of nature. Now, if you sell provision in down Lagos with only a pass in Yoruba in your o Level you can date your driver. But with 2 gegrees and holding a top post in bank, it does not fix. How does he discuss when you are in the midst of your peers. I am not sure they teach topics like break even analysis, liquidity ratio and things like that in the driving schools. That is if you differentiate between a fling and dating. Whichever one it is, for a corporate lady to go to bed with her driver is ibere ori buruku

You must be kidding, ain't you? you were told by the poster that a top female banker got pregnanted by her driver and there you are arguing blindly. one million degree has got nothing to do with love or affection. it comes when you least expects it, its an uncontrolable emosion. i wonder where you source your negative ideas
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Kx: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2009
fuke:

Often times we come across top notch career women that are regretably single.
It is thinking like those of d poster above that fuels this rather unpleasant self inflicted celibacy of some sort.
A driver is a human being with potential.
Matter of fact,i ve met security men who b4 u knew it landed big oil jobs and their lives where transformed,
same goes for drivers.
in d sight of God we are all equal,i think.
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2009
Kx:

Often times we come across top notch career women that are regretably single.
It is thinking like those of d poster above that fuels this rather unpleasant self inflicted celibacy of some sort.
A driver is a human being with potential.
Matter of fact,i ve met security men who b4 u knew it landed big oil jobs and their lives where transformed,
same goes for drivers.
in d sight of God we are all equal,i think.

Well spoken, in most cases those that rasonate about their academical status on this threat had gotten none, believe me. like a wild saying that goes this way: empty vessel make the most noise. one ego is not attributed in all ramification or else, there wont be a leader angry

fuke:

for the very last time, you should try and vegetate and indemnify your approach and reasoning shocked
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ayobase(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2009
whats wrong with it so far he is man enough!!
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2009
ayobase:

whats wrong with it so far he is man enough!!

whats your point
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by yme1(f): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
let me break it down

if he can hammer left and right then he is man enough

am only breaking it down oooooooo

lol
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2009
y me:

let me break it down

if he can hammer left and right then he is man enough

am only breaking it down oooooooo

lol

LOL! baby gal, funny you. wuld u like it harder or just hard i'm still waiting for ur response
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by yme1(f): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ohaechesi

if doing it hard takes me to paradise then i will prefer it to be harder, oh my gwad that is HEAVEN on EARTH here ooooooooooooo

wait a minute, i only told you that oooo, am out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by AmAlone: 12:40am On Apr 08, 2009
Yes Not grin
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
y me:

@ohaechesi

if doing it hard takes me to paradise then i will prefer it to be harder, oh my gwad that is HEAVEN on EARTH here ooooooooooooo

wait a minute, i only told you that oooo, am out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL, think you're very funny, ain't you? but then i like your guts sonia!
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by yme1(f): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
ohaechesi how did you know my name, anyway that is cool.

you think i have got guts,yeah i am begining to think so tooooooo

lol
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by nethacker(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
fuke:

shocked shocked

for a corporate lady to go to bed with her driver is ibere ori buruku[i][/i] @fuke, U r just , aarrrggghhhhhh!!!! u irritate me with that comment of urs angry
Educated(might not b sensible and intellignet)nigerian ladies like u, r more likely to shop around 4graduate hubbies(if he is ill-mannered u careless),simply to fulfil your parents' and or friends' unchecked desire for a lawyer,doctor,engineer, , as son-inlaw or as a friend's husband, Even physics confirmed that Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright from afar until you hear them speak then you will be disappointed that they are thoughless and senseless being.arrrggghhhhhhh !!!! am pissed,
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2009
nethacker:

shocked shocked

for a corporate lady to go to bed with her driver is ibere ori buruku[i][/i] @fuke, U r just , aarrrggghhhhhh!!!! u irritate me with that comment of urs angry
Educated(might not b sensible and intellignet)nigerian ladies like u, r more likely to shop around 4graduate hubbies(if he is ill-mannered u careless),simply to fulfil your parents' and or friends' unchecked desire for a lawyer,doctor,engineer, , as son-inlaw or as a friend's husband, Even physics confirmed that Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright from afar until you hear them speak then you will be disappointed that they are thoughless and senseless being.arrrggghhhhhhh !!!! am pissed,

I wonder where that ponkpin got his or ideas. you don't have to be pissed bro, just sigh and walk
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by Aderoy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2009
i-laugh

Studies has shown that women can fok anything that moves once they are in a sexual state called freudal ignite stage -  at this time, not only the driver can do, even if it was the cook, he will be adequately foked to his heart desire

@ i-laugh

I have no doubt in my mind after seeing your replies on a few threads (one of which is https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-254031.64.html) that your skull is filled with jelly-like fluid that ought to be fed to fishes.  I am not the type that go aout for character assination but I am sick to my stomach to see this "i_laugh" pour out his ignorance on various threads. You have shown on numerous occasion you so closed-minded and most often idiotic with your point of view.

@ PosterI
If you love him well enough, it's possible to polish him up and upgrade his status. Mind you, my assumption is borne out of the fact that he's not up to you status.  The guy in question may be far above your educational status and may resort to being a driver so as not to indulge in crime.   I know this is very possible with the current unemployment situation in Naija as there are many graduates out there who do not have a white-collar job and would become a driver to earn a living,
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by yme1(f): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2009
rOLLs EyeS
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2009
Aderoy:

@ i-laugh

I have no doubt in my mind after seeing your replies on a few threads (one of which is https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-254031.64.html) that your skull is filled with jelly-like fluid that ought to be fed to fishes. I am not the type that go aout for character assination but I am sick to my stomach to see this "i_laugh" pour out his ignorance on various threads. You have shown on numerous occasion you so closed-minded and most often idiotic with your point of view.

@ PosterI
If you love him well enough, it's possible to polish him up and upgrade his status. Mind you, my assumption is borne out of the fact that he's not up to you status. The guy in question may be far above your educational status and may resort to being a driver so as not to indulge in crime. I know this is very possible with the current unemployment situation in Naija as there are many graduates out there who do not have a white-collar job and would become a driver to earn a living,

well spoken dear
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by ohaechesi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2009
y me:

rOLLs EyeS

wao, they really delt with me on the post i asked you to comment on. though you did say something before those busy bodies intruded grin
Re: Ladies: Could You Possibly Date Your Driver? by yme1(f): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2009
oh dear dont mind them,
you know am always here for you love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? / Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.