Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month (66242 Views)

I'm About To Regret Getting Married / I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me / Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by flokii: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
great03:
LET D DEVIL THAT LEADS U GUIED U.
What if m d one leading d devil.. I fit guide am ? grin
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
willibounce1:
I just wish I knew this guy u have dated for 5years. I'll advice him to quit the marriage and marry a more reasonable lady.

OP, you are nothing but a freaking oloshi/olosho. How can you be loving another guy when you have agreed to marry one.

Oloriburuku lehin obirin emi sha. That's how you will marry the innocent guy and still be phuckin the new guy.

Na your type go dey phuck gate man when your husband no dey around. Yeediot!

Exactly my view... I pity Guys... these re the types of ladies we have in our society.. some even carry the pregnancy of there Bf to there husband house...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by tosinmania: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
D fact about life is dat the ends justifies the mean, as we knw dat actions and reaction are equal and opposite. The guy u love is your best option,cos tthe two of you started well and later gave a chance for arguement that leads to issues. The new guy is a good story but remember how you started with d old one, the begginig is always sweet bt as I said the end justifies the means. Marriage is not an interactive session or based on attraction. But marriage is base on love and how much u as a man can take care of ur wife. If the attraction dies dat is the end of such relationship. So you will still have to make the decision but I will prefer you both come together and nail some issues you have wit each other and continue a better life. Life is by choice but you have to face the fact so that you will be fearless

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ha-ha... In a relationship and planning marriage. Yet lusting after another guy a month to wedding day.

You must be a PLAYER.

Double dating and thinking of Marriage.

You must be a JOKER.

You claim to love you husband to be. That...I DOUBT. That's a False Claim. Your story doesn't support your claim.

You had better call off the wedding and go on Donating your Fanny for Swindling. Marriage should be the last thing on your mind now considering your situation at the moment.

Moreover, based on your write up....You can never be a Loyal and Faithful wife.

You are Greedy.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Tina3362: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Platnum1:
Wow. For u to even consider another man I think u shld cancel d wedding cos your fiance deserves a better woman. No offense but it's d plain truth.
am telling you,
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by PrinceDave001(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
shuuuuu!!!wonders shall never end,you are having doubts when your wedding is around the corner,the bitter truth is if u can leave a relationship of 5 years that's about to lead to marriage for a new guy you are lusting after in the name of happiness and love,you will certainly leave you husband when married for someone else in the name of happiness,your new guy knows this
people like this will definitely cheat when married in the name of happiness....It is a pity.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by cabaliciouscabal: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Well my candid advice to u is to look clearly before jumping into d river, Marriage is not something u rush into, now is gd u still av life line

Ask d audience

50/ 50

Phone a friend.

At d end of d day it is ur decision dat will count. And u must be ready to invite God to give u direction on Wat step to take, don't let greed influence ur decision, dia is notin wrong if u ar sure dat d guy u intend to marry is now putting up some naughty behavior and as such u don't think u can tolerate him any longer, u still av enough time to pull out to save urself from everlasting regret.

On d oda hand be sure also dat d new guy is not going to be worse dan him, or else dat regret will be more, be sensible enough to be able to distinguish between real love and infatuation, so as not to enter one chance.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by sulmeza(m): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:

As for the new guy, pls don't make any decisions because of him. I have zero trust for anyone who would go out with someone that's already in a committed relationship. If you leave your man for him, he won't trust you not to leave him for someone else.
gbayii...
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
dis one weyrey(mad)
attraction always fade out, dey neva last
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by sulmeza(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ha-ha... In a relationship and planning marriage. Yet lusting after another guy a month to wedding day.

You must be a PLAYER.

Double dating and thinking of Marriage.

You must be a JOKER.

You had better call off the wedding and go on Donating your Fanny for Swindling. Marriage should be the last thing on your mind now considering your situation at the moment.

Moreover, based on your write up....You can never be a Loyal and Faithful wife.

You are Greedy.

ma thoughts exactly...
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Bruno3000(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Platnum1:
Wow. For u to even consider another man I think u shld cancel d wedding cos your fiance deserves a better woman. No offense but it's d plain truth.
in oda news she's a b**tch

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Squig:
Did you have doubts about your spouse before your wedding?

Did you meet someone amazing and you wanted him but decided to go ahead and marry your spouse?

How do you feel about the marriage now? Do you feel you did the right thing?

I'm in my mid 20s and I'm getting married next month, we've been together for almost 5years. He is the love of my life and I've never doubted my love for him or the fact that I wanted a family with him. He's got everything I want in a man.

The problem is we started having issues about 6 months ago, we stopped talking like before and we are completely disconnected now especially on my end but we're still going ahead with the marriage plan and I still want to marry him.

I met another guy I am really attracted to and we've been talking about a lot. He knows I am having issues with my man and I can't tell him we are planning to get married.

I'm having doubts about my man now, I'm confused, I feel I'll be happier with this new guy, I'm thinking it's lust but it's getting more complicated. Should I go on with the wedding?

Feel free to talk sense into my head, I need to hear hard truths.
Ditch your so call new boyfriend & go ahead with your forthcoming wedding.
Well Miss heartbreaker dont forget about KARMA
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by iamdapsyj(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't know why everyone is acting like there's no problem, OP there's a big problem and it's you, you are cheating while still planning to get married, you better just leave the young man you want to marry alone and sort yourself out, I wish he'd catch you, mschew.

#Gbam
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Donzee02(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Op you are the problem here and I feel like deir sumtin u re nt telling us. I hope am nt right her u sure u have not sleep wit the new my nice guy and 2 tell u the truth u dt deserve ur boyfriend of 5years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Guyman02: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't know why everyone is acting like there's no problem, OP there's a big problem and it's you, you are cheating while still planning to get married, you better just leave the young man you want to marry alone and sort yourself out, I wish he'd catch you, mschew.

Sensible comment; she thinks that what she is doing is not cheating on her fiance because she seems to be enjoying it.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Op is not serious at all. So you guys have been wasting each other's time for five years? Too bad. If you go ahead with the marriage you will most likely cheat on your husband with this new guy. *i feel like insulting you*
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
you may not be sleeping with the guy yet but know this fact, you are already cheating on your spouse-to-be cos you are emotionally involved with someone else.

if you are not sure, dont jump into marriage. you dont want to spend the rest of your life regretting.

you need time out from both of them. infact u need to stop speaking to the new guy. banish him from your thoughts like forever. if its meant to be it will. meanwhile sit yourself down and ask this honest question; why am i getting married?

getting married for the wrong reason is the worst thing you can do to yourself. you dont want to be that woman.

in your mind go through the memories you shared with your fiance, those good times, the qualities you love about him that made him the special somebody.

if while going through this memory your feel love for him again then go for it. rekindle your love for him and stick with him. improve communications and all that.

but if you dont feel anything talk to him he may also want to go through it so as not to hurt you.

better a broken engagement than a broken marriage.

my two cents.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by xcommando(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
tochimas:
Maybe you should go watch Temptation by Tyler perry, the only difference is that you are yet to marry this guy, you never know what you have till you loose it.
Boss u are very correct,i think she need to watch that movie so that she can come back to her senses,u will never know the value of ur bicycle until u can not find it again.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by cozy7(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
According to your words, u got attracted to your current man who u wanna get married to, now u attracted to another, is that how easy u get attracted? U be magnet? What makes u think u will not get "attracted" to d next man who comes your way? Lady, if u got problem with your man, go fix it. U hv known him for 5yrs and u just said he's d luv of your life...yet u wanna run off with another man? U no well ooo. U need psychiatric attention, not advice. But just in case advice will work, I suggest u sit your man down, talk to him, fix your differences n take him back.

Your in your mid 20s, so u will soon become old model (u no what I mean). Men are everywhere but husbands are scarce. Stay with d "devil" u know for 5yrs n leave d "angel" u just met.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
I understand hw u feel bae,bt if i were in ur shoes i will stick to d guy who has been there for me throughout my worse and bxt moments.am sure u knw every vit abt him and he sure knws urs too.y nt straighten up tins wit ur fiance?dis oda guy might jst want u for a ride and blive me he will nt take u to d altar.am sure he wants a fling.u guys av gone a long way alrdy and d devil is tryina put assunder.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
5 years? I really don't know what to say.

pretty thing. wish u were mine tho wink
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by abayomiajo: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
my sister,u av got to be extremely careful in dis kind of situation cos watever decision u take now will determine how u will spend the rest of ur life.pray very well and be convinced.dont forget there is no accidental success in marriage

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by chara019: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Girl,you are confused;also,a cheat

You love your guy,he is all you want in a man,you want to start a family with him;yet,you recently meet a new guy and you feel he is the right one?you feel he would make you happy,are you for real?are you okay?

Whatever issues you are having with your man,can't you guys sit and solve 'em.

Clearly you're not ready for this wedding not to talk of marriage,so if eventually you marry your man,and you have issues,you would go outside your home to get yet a new guy,that,you feel will make you happy?

Please cancel that wedding,go and sort yourself .you are darn confused.

Chai!and that guy no knw say,you are giving all of your attention to another guy.girl,you wicked o.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
I am called the Professor of bad advice and my advice is that you should f the new guy so you can get it out of your system, you don't want to get married still longing for what could have been...a girl like you can never be satisfied, you're a modern girl and you need to be a strong independent woman..in fact f your fiance's bf just to prove how independent you are !

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by muelzik(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pidggin:

Are u a farmer?
hahahahahahaha... I tire o!

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Mayorseun: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
It's really good to think twice, as well as seeking for an advice(s) but not all, gbam.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by 400billionman: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
That is ladies for you.

" He swept me off my feet ".

Simply means he deceived me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by olanie(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
" we stopped talking like before and we are completely disconnected now especially on my end "

The answer to your issue is simple, "Communicate".

If there are issues now and you can't handle it, how will you be able to cope in that marriage?

Get to the root of this disconnect, and sort it.

This new guy is probably a distraction. And you don't want to waste five years for that.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by BigBashiru: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
mutter:
The hard truth is that you are lying and cheating on both men.
Do you know what it means for a man to ask your hand in marriage? That is a very honourable thing to do. Do you know how much love, time and money he has invested?
Then the second man you are talking to. You are lying to him by not telling him you are planning a marriage. From the look of things you have already gotten intimate with him.
What goes around comes around.
Even when you get married as a man or woman there would always be wonderful people left in the. World but decent married people stay off.

dont mind the idiot. When he could very easily keep a concubine of hotter younger girls.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Misanthrope: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Shekstatari I was banned from the Education section and had my post hidden by moderators for no reason.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by john650(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
vizkiz:
you see what I keep saying?

"Hoes everywhere" undecided
They ain't loyal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.