Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female (1528 Views)

In A Relationship,who Should Love More-guys Or Girls? / Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by princeemmy123(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
The rate at which i hear and see people complain about the relationship they are in this days is very alarming. The question nw is, who's fault, the guy or th
e lady?
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
OP...TIS UR FAULT
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by princeemmy123(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
its nt mine bro. This is Africa, i tink our ladies need to av more dignity in their dealings dis days.
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by Peachess(f): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Male
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by Tapout(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
both...
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by princeemmy123(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Peachess:
Male
indeed. nw u ladies believe u can emolate d guys by sleeping around wit as many guys as possible. pls its nt a competition
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by Mimiflourish(f): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
It's satans fault!
He has phobia for anything God has interest in and would do anything to counter it including manipulating us humans using our needs, wants and weaknesses etc to achieve his goal!

The solution to this problem is living a spirit filled life!

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by Peachess(f): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
princeemmy123:
indeed. nw u ladies believe u can emolate d guys by sleeping around wit as many guys as possible. pls its nt a competition
So you think it's fair for a guy to sleep around but when a girl retaliates you call her a slut. Society has not been fair to the female folks right from time, just face it males are unfaithful
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by princeemmy123(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Peachess:

So you think it's fair for a guy to sleep around but when a girl retaliates you call her a slut. Society has not been fair to the female folks right from time, just face it males are unfaithful
. well said but stil......
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by QueenEdna(f): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Its the Fault of the CHEATER, why cheat when we can work things out ? Tho some guys do not need a 'motive' trust me, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are Naturals@it.

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by princeemmy123(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
QueenEdna:
Its the Fault of the CHEATER, why cheat when we can work things out ? Tho some guys do not need a 'motive' trust me, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are Naturals@it.
. and some ladies are wat pls?
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by Rukkydelta(f): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
princeemmy123:

Do me I do you Nobody loose and no one gains either
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
So its now best for ladies to sleep around or what. In the name of retaliation ? We have men and women who dont sleep around and are very much faithful. No guy is permitted to sleep around, it can never be justified. Same for the ladies
Peachess:

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by princeemmy123(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Do me I do you Nobody loose and no one gains either
. haba nw, just what ee are talkin abt, how could u ladies feel comfortable openin ur legs for diff guys? OMG
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by Rukkydelta(f): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
princeemmy123:
. haba nw, just what ee are talkin abt, how could u ladies feel comfortable openin ur legs for diff guys? OMG

And how do you guys feel ?
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by Peachess(f): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2015
ilobasama:
So its now best for ladies to sleep around or what. In the name of retaliation ? We have men and women who dont sleep around and are very much faithful. No guy is permitted to sleep around, it can never be justified. Same for the ladies
Make sure you understand something before you type, I only said that to reply this comment "nw u ladies believe u can emolate d guys by sleeping around wit as many guys as possible. pls its nt a competition" He feels males can cheat and there nothing bad about. I can never justify cheating, okay
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Well I replied what you wrote just like u replied the guy. Maybe I cant read na. sad
Peachess:

Make sure you understand something before you type, I only said that to reply this comment "nw u ladies believe u can emolate d guys by sleeping around wit as many guys as possible. pls its nt a competition" He feels males can cheat and there nothing bad about. I can never justify cheating, okay
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by princeemmy123(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Peachess:

. says who? i feel males can cheat shey? The guys in dis society of ours can marry as many wives as possible but can u d ladies do same? pls stick to ur positions adies.
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by Peachess(f): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2015
princeemmy123:
. says who? i feel males can cheat shey? The guys in dis society of ours can marry as many wives as possible but can u d ladies do same? pls stick to ur positions adies.
Whatever!
You've answered your question, men are unfaithful end of story! You can get as many wife as you can because women are just assets, right? Typical Nigerian male, male chauvinist!
Re: High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female by princeemmy123(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Peachess:

Whatever!
You've answered your question, men are unfaithful end of story! You can get as many wife as you can because women are just assets, right? Typical Nigerian male, male chauvinist!
. look at u. am a proud 9ja guy.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her / Any Federal Polytechnic Oko Student On This Section / One Night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.