Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her (1533 Views)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
I am deeply in love with this girl, she might think I don't like sex cuz each tym we re together, I don't ask or when she request, I usually talk it off with something else. The highest I go with her most times is merely romance, but the prob is dat I av premature ejaculation and hardly get another erection after I release. Please fellow nairalanders help profer solution.
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by missmary(f): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmn
Lets wait for the guys
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by agarawu23(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
sedorph:
I am deeply in love with this girl, she might think I don't like sex cuz each tym we re together, I don't ask or when she request, I usually talk it off with something else. The highest I go with her most times is merely romance, but the prob is dat I av premature ejaculation and hardly get another erection after I release. Please fellow nairalanders help profer solution.
solution on what ?
1 to help you fvck your babe?
2 to help you solve your premature ejaculation
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by slim19(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
I thought relationship is all about honesty

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by ajasbaba(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
hmmmmmmmm

i will prescribe

1.Alomo bitter,

2.lemon grass

3.monkey tail

4.bullet

5.anafranil (4 tablet)

6.vegamundi(2 cap)

am sure she will run from the room.

thank me later
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by misspicy(f): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Go see a doctor before them go advice you to use tramadol grin

the GUY above me needs to be banned undecided

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I BOOK SPACE
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Eesha: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Why don't you take medication and if she presses tell her. At least she'll know you are taking positive steps in correcting it.

If all fails, buruntashi dey
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2015
[qquote author=agarawu23 post=38099818]solution on what ?
2 to help you solve your premature ejaculation [/quote]

To help solve my premature ejaculation.
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by agarawu23(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
sedorph:
[qquote author=agarawu23 post=38099818]solution on what ?
2 to help you solve your premature ejaculation

To help solve my premature ejaculation.
I think they are different treatment to that but I don't know about it.

Try this natural one if you can wink

1 self service before you climb on her lipsrsealed

2 try take your mind out from the action when having sex. Think of other things so that you won't be carried away by the pleasure wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I BOOK SPACE

LMFAO @ your signature. Hilarious. Are they that bad?
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
ajasbaba:
hmmmmmmmm

i will prescribe
1.Alomo bitter,
2.lemon grass
3.monkey tail
4.bullet
5.anafranil (4 tablet)
6.vegamundi(2 cap)
thank me later
follow this advice and in a few years you wont even last one minute grin
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
sedorph:

Buy or torrent Ejaculati0n Trainer.

Learn how to use your tongue and fingers too. Tons of videos on these.
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
ajasbaba:
hmmmmmmmm

i will prescribe

1.Alomo bitter,

2.lemon grass

3.monkey tail

4.bullet

5.anafranil (4 tablet)

6.vegamundi(2 cap)

thank me later
......... Haba! You wan kill person pickin?! Infact, you wan kill person children?!! Cos with all these ones, na 2 dead body go dey for floor o! Chai!!! Op, jump over that comment o, i beg u!!!
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by misspicy(f): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO @ your signature. Hilarious. Are they that bad?
Seriously yes.....most are actually packaged problems,dnt listen to der rubbish talk on NL bashing girls o,we girls feed and cloth them in reality.

Most ungrateful set of people on earth...

Note: doesnt apply to all smiley
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:

Seriously yes.....most are actually packaged problems,dnt listen to der rubbish talk on NL bashing girls o,we girls feed and cloth them in reality.

Most ungrateful set of people on earth...

Note: doesnt apply to all smiley

Noted. Very funny still.
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Hawlahscho(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
why does EVERYTHING about Humans have to REVOLVE around SEX? embarassed shocked
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by IamLEGEND1: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
why does EVERYTHING about Humans have to REVOLVE around SEX? embarassed shocked

we are all gonna die soon

so have as much sex as u can....

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Reduce ur sugar intake n stop masterbating if u are indulge in that. Lastly when u are f*cking ur woman ensure u use multiple positions n ensure u don't leave ur di*k inside her cu*nt for too long e. g move it in n out..... Just gave u a secret master plan grin
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

we are all gonna die soon
so have as much sex as u can....
#YOLO
Uhm....Why not achieve as much as You can? :-/

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by zinachidi(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:

u be expert oo
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by misspicy(f): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
zinachidi:
u be expert oo
Expert in
Re: Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Lose Her by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Abeg abeg abeg. Better inform her of the truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See What This Lady With No Arms Is Advertising Online / Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? / Outrage As Primary Four Girl Aged 8 Is Married In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.