Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Fun Time, I Beg Comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Time, I Beg Comment (571 Views)

I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Time, I Beg Comment by fajani(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Guys what's your best reply for your Online girls you met just a day and half demanding for airtime.... Ladies what did you think of guys who actually send it?

I replied this

Fake girl, like i care that u blocked me, fool of d highest order, where did u get all those cars u upload on ur fb, u think u will see a maga who will be sending unnecessary airtime,had it been i sent d airtime u would ve been keepin me only 4 airtime.Thunder fire u.u aint real for real.poor gel

Re: Fun Time, I Beg Comment by respect80(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Just use *321# cos it's raining here. if na dry season the weather is too harsh babe

1 Like

Re: Fun Time, I Beg Comment by Omotayor123(f): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
You had better not fall Maga!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fun Time, I Beg Comment by fajani(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
respect80:
Just use *321# cos it's raining here. if na dry season the weather is too harsh babe
you baed gan
Re: Fun Time, I Beg Comment by AfricanApple(f): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
if a girl request for airtime and you insult her like that, you worst pass maga, unto how much wey you go insult person pikin like that but if you actually sent the airtime, then you are truly an epitome of maga
Re: Fun Time, I Beg Comment by fajani(m): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
AfricanApple:
if a girl request for airtime and you insult her like that, you worst pass maga, unto how much wey you go insult person pikin like that but if you actually sent the airtime, then you are truly an epitome of maga
wetin person go do after which i told her with diplomacy that i am broke and she went along blocking telling me i have nothing to offer her, don't you think she deserves pass that

1 Like

Re: Fun Time, I Beg Comment by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tell her to go to the top of a 10 story building and jump down, she would get a lot of AIR-time

2 Likes

Re: Fun Time, I Beg Comment by fajani(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
ilobasama:
Tell her to go to the top of a 10 story building and jump down, she would get a lot of AIR-time
hhhhaahaaaaahaaa. U talk true
Re: Fun Time, I Beg Comment by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
I will tell her I don't have.

Let her dial *606#
Re: Fun Time, I Beg Comment by toyese01(m): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
†̥ђε worst is guys are also disguising by using ladies pics †̥ maga guys
Re: Fun Time, I Beg Comment by lekjons(m): 12:03am On Sep 02, 2015
it's simple na, since we met today, i go say dem no dey sell 4 ma area, the place where i go get card na 10km away from ma area..

NB: i comment because u beg

1 Like

Re: Fun Time, I Beg Comment by donholy28(m): 2:54am On Sep 02, 2015
180 make she call mtn..and ask them for airtime

(1) (Reply)

Crazy! Science Can Now Predict If You Will Remain Friends With Your Ex. / Pls Help...my Fiancee's Father Disapproves Of Me. / Things That Bring About Failure In Today’s Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.