Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him (92086 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

Exactly the way you rips out the hearts and plucks out the eyes of your parents. This here is a clear pointer that you came out from a hate filled and bitter family. No wonder you do not see any man worthy of being properly served his food by his wife. Father issues!
Perfect, as you wish yourself single may God grant your request.

Another bigoted rant from a bitter,twisted woman who plucks out the eyes and rips out the hearts of her parents.
Kpele oh!
Who only sees arrogance in men who are well taken care of by their lovely wives!
A joy oreos will never know as she moves about in nairaland blaming men and God for her self inflicted misfortunes.

I love my family. I am blessed with four brothers and bantering with my dad is one my favorite pasttime.#Beat that#

Your children are going to rip ypur heart out. Mark my words!Of you are not careful your son might end up hacking you to death. I am hoping that you will eventually commit suicide when you start seeing the little signs.

Why are you so obssessed with women wahala? Evidently, it ia a sign of momma issuescheesy, Did your momma made a fool out of your dad? Did she cheat on him while you were too helpless to do anything about it or is it a complex issue caused by the woman who ripped out your heart to feed her dogs?

Whatever the case maybe you need help. See a psychologist. Please don't worry about me too much I don't hold the concept of life as important as going to heaven. It is for a little while. Anything can bloody well happen to me. I will take it as it is because it doesn't matter to God. It is just an earth thingcheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by stonecoldcafe: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Someone cooks a meal for you serves it in a large bowl with plates around and you want her to run or walk from whatever she is doing and come and plate the meal for you? Mr man you are a boy in a man's body. You sef nor dey pity person so if she is bathing the kids or taking her bath you will sit down there until she returns. Is she not your wife? Is she a slave or something else. Does the man not have hand? Is he getting some sort of kickback trying to relieve his baby days?

Once i sit down and open the large bowl, my heart will be overwhelmed with gratitude and i will help myself generously. Why would i want her to come by my side again and begin to dish food for me like i am back again in kindergarten? Why would i take offense and throw a tantrum because a woman who has painstakingly prepared the same meal is not there to dish it out for me?

No siddon there wait dey whine make she come wear you bib join angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by babygirlfl: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

Sir, I'm not "wife-wrapper" or a "woman pleaser". I'm not here to please any woman on earth or NL. I've a moral conduct/compass, a conscience and a common sense that would never allow me to treat a fellow human like a slave much more my own wife/mother of my kids. My main grouse is not that the wife dishes his food, but the fact that even when the wife is extremely busy the arrogant man insisted she must dish his food ALREADY served to him.

I started visiting my grand parents from 7-years-old and have never seen my grandmom dish the food she had already served my granddad. Does that make my granddad a "wife-wrapper" too? Does that make my dad a "wife-wrapper" too? Even if it makes them one would you prefer them to be "wife-wrapper" to another lady but their own wives? So if your wife was busy tending to your baby that's just defecated while trying to bath and prepare for work, you'll call her from your sitting room from wherever she is ONLY for her to come and DISH you a meal she's ALREADY served you? Dafuq?!! What kind of wickedness is this?!!

OMG!! My pity goes out to various women in bondage all in the name of being tagged a "Mrs." sad cry I pray my sisters, cousins, nieces and future daughters NEVER meet or settle down with your kind, Amen!!

My future wife will serve my food but will NEVER dish it out for me for i have my hands and that's how i was raised, and if that makes me a "wife-wrapper" to my OWN WIFE, then on this day, let it be known that i, Sinizia, claim the title unabashed, and i'll die a "wife-wrapper" to the mother of unborn kids. To hell with the ego and tradition!!

I did not want to reply him as there was no need but this post is epic. This man here deserve the best service. I would not mind serving you and so will your wife. She will do it out of joy, love and laughter and not because she is forced to. I am glad you did not fall for their tricks of calling good men woman wrapper. To them, treating your wife well is equal to being weak. Only a strong man can stand above their demonic, selfish and backward definition of a man. With you and the few other men who have spoken well on this thread, there is hope after all.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by lionphil(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

May you live long Oga. I might as well not cook the damn food at all and tell him to go to the kitchen himself...why sweat for 1hr cooking the food, then come to NL to whine about an extra service that will take just 2 mins?? I can't even reconcile where the issue is exactly. Fish brains indeed undecided

Amen! May you live long as well.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by babygirlfl: 6:53am On Sep 03, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Someone cooks a meal for you serves it in a large bowl with plates around and you want her to run or walk from whatever she is doing and come and plate the meal for you? Mr man you are a boy in a man's body. You sef nor dey pity person so if she is bathing the kids or taking her bath you will sit down there until she returns. Is she not your wife? Is she a slave or something else. Does the man not have hand? Is he getting some sort of kickback trying to relieve his baby days?

Once i sit down and open the large bowl, my heart will be overwhelmed with gratitude and i will help myself generously. Why would i want her to come by my side again and begin to dish food for me like i am back again in kindergarten? Why would i take offense and throw a tantrum because a woman who has painstakingly prepared the same meal is not there to dish it out for me?

No siddon there wait dey whine make she come wear you bib join angry angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed

Women save yourself from uneccessary trouble and marry men who know how to appreciate. Men like this poster.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by JBL316: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2015
E b like say u neva suppose marry!
Every action or inaction get repercussion!
If u want pampering sow pampering
if u want love sow love
A word is wise for the enuf...sorry...enuf for d wise
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Maximus85(m): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2015
Joy1706:
Please I will want to know the opinion of people.
My husband insists I dish his food. For instance, if I set the food on the table with plates and cutlery, he prefers I dish onto his plate, that it shows complete service.i think otherwise because I might be busy attending to other chores. This morning he almost left for work without taking breakfast and when i asked why he was leaving, he said the service was not complete. So I had to leave what I was doing to dish food for him.

What are your views on this?
*culled from facebook*

I get used to someone dishing my food. My sister dished my food for many years when I was still home. When my Mother attempts dishing my food I stylishly tell her not to worry that I'm not ready to eat yet. Or I dish it myself.

Except fastfood, I hardly eat any food prepared by others except my Mum and sisters or myself ( I sabi cook gannn)

So when I get married, my food MUST be cooked and served by my wife. Who else for dish am sef? I rebuke any housemaid in my house in Jesus name. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by creepsyme(f): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Joy1706:
Please I will want to know the opinion of people.
My husband insists I dish his food. For instance, if I set the food on the table with plates and cutlery, he prefers I dish onto his plate, that it shows complete service.i think otherwise because I might be busy attending to other chores. This morning he almost left for work without taking breakfast and when i asked why he was leaving, he said the service was not complete. So I had to leave what I was doing to dish food for him.

What are your views on this?
*culled from facebook*

sincerely I have issues with men who like to overuse women. its a serious matter pls watchout.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Deehvahrzz(f): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Timbuktou:

1. I think I deserve to be properly serviced by my wife. That's one reason why I'd marry. And I assume any sane woman would want a man who could service her.

2. She better be. I am.

3. Who's talking about treating anybody like furniture here? Stop projecting. Making a request isn't the same as treating someone like furniture.

4. Of course, I agree.

5. Asking someone to do something properly is disrespectful? How about being not properly served, isn't that disrespectful?

6. I agree.

7. If she hasn't treated me as such, she shouldn't expect such from me. Maybe where I come from, proper meal service is regarded as treating the husband like a king. Did that occur to you? Of course, not. The queen's needs must come first.

8. Therefore, I'm purchasing her respect with my performance, right? So, who's the arbiter on how much performance purchases what level of respect? I am so curious to find out.

9. She gets what she gives. Duh.

10. Any man screaming "give me respect" is a psycho and is married to a psycho woman. Because a normal woman would have the sense to respect her husband, or divorce him if she cannot or not even marry a man who deems unworthy of her respect in the first place. The woman is probably madder.

11. I'm glad you say this. So, please, stop asking for respect for this woman and stop telling her to ask for it wink

12. Apparently, this woman hasn't earned respect. Has she?

13. Maybe if she respected him, he would be blowing her mind right now. Did that ever occur to you? Unless of course, different rules apply to husbands and wives.

I could continue this argument with you but I will save it for some other time. I wish u d best marrying a service provider. Until u really know what marriage means ND not this petty Ego talk.
Your woman should not be treated like a paid robot.. What would God do to us if a man is demanding complete service?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Deehvahrzz(f): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Women be raising perpetual liabilities as men for their poor wives... Like they don't have enough o their plates. See lazy, spoilt people whinning over serving of food.
If u r not ready to be an adult, get a TV ND chair in front of d TV in your mama's house.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

Missed entirely! Just pray you dont get a divorce over a well prepared and delicious egusi soup not properly served!
Only foolish,bigoted,shortsighted and idiotic women fail to understand that serving ones husband is an act of love, care and devotion to the man you love most.
If a man wants a divorce over me not dishing his food, then I say GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

You still missed it again. Nothing absolutely nothing should be more important than your husband. Those chores can wait until your husband is properly served. Any smart woman who loves and TRULY cherishes her husband will readily see this. Get it into your skull no chore is more important than your husband. This matter is as straightforward as they come. The woman in question completely erred. And when it is your husbands turn to do his due diligence no chore should stop him.
Who do these men even think they are? Pride has no place in a marriage. Make una take it easy abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

Pity your own miserable life full of bitterness before you think of the Angel that so readily complements my life.
Enjoy your divorce occasioned by your foolish pride and unrestrained bitterness.
Only a foolish women considers chores more important than their husbands. And I hope you wont mind when he has important chores with his secretary while ignoring you. Hope you wont mind when he ignores your requests and focuses on the important chore of watching his favorite football matches. Hope you wont mind when he ignores your request for money and focuses on the very important chore of driving to work. My dear prioritize your life. YOUR HUSBAND COMES FIRST AFTER GOD. So when it comes to serve him food unburden yourself from every chore and do the needful
How can you compare watching a match to a wailing baby? I mean come on dinachi. Even you can do better
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

Sorry that bus has moved with beautiful kids. But you are free to continue in your foolish pride and die at shiloh calling for Gods intervention when you clock fifty years.Or you can open your dark heart now and learn. The choice is yours. A foolish woman pulls down her house with her hands while a wise woman builds her own house. The choice is yours between foolery and wisdom.
And this matter is between married peeps, if marriage is not a priority for you may God grant your request and may you die single.
And what does a wise and foolish man do?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2015
Stillfire:

I will not even mind at all serving this kind of person.
God will give you a great wife that will love to do anything for you by her own self-will, not because you are demanding it or she feels threatened you will cheat.
I swear! These men know nada. Force does not get you anywhere. I know the length I can go for a man who truly loves, cares and respects me. I don't even mind inconveniencing myself over and over. All these gra gra does not get me to make an effort. Communicate your desires with love and we'll come to a compromise.
That's what these guys don't uunderstand. They'll continue to use their own hands in ruining their homes

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2015
SmartMugu:

I think women should be in charge of minor issues like this while men focus on the bigger issues. I'm a married man, and I'm so consumed with bigger issues. First is providing for everyone in my home.
The issues I worry about are macro compared to what happens in the kitchen. I'm busy thinking about the best solutions to the war in Syria. I'm thinking about why the price of limestone dropped in the stock market and what that means to various economies in the world, why Mexico's tomato production declined Q2 2015 compared to analysts' expectations. Should I be the same person worried about spoons and kitchen affairs?
You think women don't worry about all that stuff too? Abi where you come from, women only belong in the kitchen?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by sinizia: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Stillfire:

I will not even mind at all serving this kind of person.
God will give you a great wife that will love to do anything for you by her own self-will, not because you are demanding it or she feels threatened you will cheat.

Thanks and Amen. smiley

I blame all these madness on the way our society brought our men and ladies up. I love my tradition but not at the expense of my humanity. Imagine what those ladies on FB are spewing!! They have no iota of self-worth at all. Zero self-esteem. Then they will raise their daughters up with that sick mentality and belief and the ill-fated cycle goes on and on. I felt a pang of mad anger reading the stúpid replies of those ladies. Imagine what a lady is saying; "please spoon-feed him if he wants it too before another lady does it for him." I'm dead sure if their husbands sleeps with anything with a Vajayjay, they'd blame ONLY the various women and not the husband with a wandering prick. I don't blame we men for calling women fish brains sometimes, those ladies up there justifies the assertion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

There is still hope. God bless you sir

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by odomanis: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2015
raayah:
I personally don't mind dishing food for my husband but if I cannot do it because i'm busy. He should understand.

Men are not babies.
They should be able to plate their own food.
Its better because you will be able to access the amount of food you want instead of sending your wife up and down.

Since its marriage, communicate with your husband. Tell him you are not comfortable and suggest a better way of serving his food. I would suggest putting the food in a big dish while your husband serves himself from there.

It seems you already do this. You are doing all the housework and cooking meals for him and he is still asking for "complete service". I think you married a baby. If he is hungry, he will plate his food. I think there is a bigger issue in your marriage.

What could be more important than dishing your husband's meal for him ? Eeh ? Have you ever heard the saying that the closest route to a man's heart is through his stomach ? Ok, don't do it , until someone else begins to do it for you.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by llaykorn: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

What does Mexico have to do with your home? What does those stupid things have to do with your personal activities? In fact, you should stop bathing sef or going yo work. Just wake up and start thinking about it. And to think you consider them macroundecided, you are indeed not smart.

You must be so daft to think all women do not worry about those issues or do you intend to marry a dummy? undecided

Whatever you do for the sake of your home is not macro nor micro. You are doing in it for the sake of your home same as your wife. Your wife resolve to cook and take care of the home do not make her role in the house micro infact you should be grateful to her because she is the one holding the family together. Where family is concerned. All hands should be on deck it does not matter whether or not she or you are the one doing it. It is your home

Please always try to think smartsad. If you continue to think like this. You will never make it in life.

1000 likes instantly awarded. grin
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2015
17 pages on serving food grin
I wonder how many pages it will be on sex or finance which are more important in a relationship

Truth though bitter is that you cant sow ewedu and pluck yam
There are millions of different characters around . . . .pick the one that you can live with. That is what courtship is about, but NO our people pick based on silly qualities such as the length of brazillian hair or the way he shaves his bia bia.

is it today that the woman discovered that the man likes to be waited on hand and foot. When they were dating didnt she do it?

Most issues within marriage were there since day toasting, only that people chose to ignore it. . . "I can change her" " he will change when he marrys"

A man insisting that you serve him even though you are busy didnt just wake up that morning with that attitude.

If the woman involved is reading or you are in a similar situation, dont listen to people advising you to do mike tyson. Your choice, your marriage, your cross.
I am sure the guy has some good qualties that other men dont have. Focus on those ones please.
No one is perfect. Serving food wont kill anyone.
The next guy may be a ritualist and use your unborn pikins for ajo . . .. yes some men do that according to Nollywood cool

Also boys and girls always try to find humor in things. Life is too short.
serve the man, rub his head with one hand and rub his wallert with the other hand grin both of you have a laugh, kiss each other and face the world out there with a smile on both your faces.
marriage is supposed to fun and I really feel sorry for those people who have turned it into a battle ground.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2015
llaykorn:

1000 likes instantly awarded. grin

Just 1000sad
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by sinizia: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Oga, i swear the thing tire me!! I mean, this lady is my own wife and not a SLAVE o. Even the bible says a man and woman shall leave their parents and become ONE not TWO, and yet a man will be treating his significant half like a serf!! WTF?!! I mean, the lady has already done all the work, sweated and shít to cook for you and served you food in a bowl, plate or whatever. Then you'd wait for her to come out from the bathroom, abandon her crying baby or come up from spreading clothes downstairs ONLY to DISH out a food in front of you? And people are saying Jezebel is wicked. Fúck that!! This is the highest form of modern day slavery and wickedness!!

None of the ladies I've dated dished my food how much more my future wife. On the few 5 or 6 occasions they did, it was of their own free will and i was either not in front of the food or was busy with something, so they dished out the food so it could get a bit cold. My own is - cook the food first and bring it. Forget the rest. My hands are healthy to do my thing. Me wey love food go dey wait for it to be dished? Am i mad? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by lionphil(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2015
creepsyme:
sincerely I have issues with men who like to overuse women. its a serious matter pls watchout.

What's overuse in dishing a food that won't take more than two mins...personally, I won't mind going to the kitchen to get my food because I grew up learning to cook and steal meat from the pot. But if that act of dishing food is what will cause the marriage to break, why don't u just dish it?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2015
JBL316:
E b like say u neva suppose marry! Every action or inaction get repercussion! If u want pampering sow pampering if u want love sow love A word is wise for the enuf...sorry...enuf for d wise
Perfect and precise. This comment should have been on the first page.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

I love my family. I am blessed with four brothers and bantering with my dad is one my favorite pasttime.#Beat that#

Your children are going to rip ypur heart out. Mark my words!Of you are not careful your son might end up hacking you to death. I am hoping that you will eventually commit suicide when you start seeing the little signs.

Why are you so obssessed with women wahala? Evidently, it ia a sign of momma issuescheesy, Did your momma made a fool out of your dad? Did she cheat on him while you were too helpless to do anything about it or is it a complex issue caused by the woman who ripped out your heart to feed her dogs?

Whatever the case maybe you need help. See a psychologist. Please don't worry about me too much I don't hold the concept of life as important as going to heaven. It is for a little while. Anything can bloody well happen to me. I will take it as it is because it doesn't matter to God. It is just an earth thingcheesy

You again display your usual arrogance after plucking your fathers eyes and ripping out his heart you come here and deny it after he inflicting such pain on the old man. You are heartless and wicked!
No wonder you are denigrating men who are adored by their wives. You are scared of marriage and having kids because karma is waiting to return your curse to you. As you wish may you remain single for the rest of my life.
Since you grew up without proper care and training ina family that lacked love it is difficult for you to relate with a woman who lovingly prepares and serves her husbands food. Your life will remain twisted and bitter because of your foolish pride until you die from HBP, stroke and dementia.
There is no point going to a psychiatrist, as your case is beyond hope. Until karma finish turning your woggly ass to a societal reject,there is nothing much anybody can do to your cursed soul.
Our kids? They are enjoying the best love can offer in a well balanced and lovable environment, a thing you never had and will never have.
Enjoy your bitter, twisted,maniacal and lonely rejected life. It is all you can ever have anyways!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2015
God bless you all and your likes. Love you kiss
sinizia:

Oga, i swear the thing tire me!! I mean, this lady is my own wife and not a SLAVE o. Even the bible says a man and woman shall leave their parents and become ONE not TWO, and yet a man will be treating his significant half like a serf!! WTF?!! I mean, the lady has already done all the work, sweated and shít to cook for you and served you food in a bowl, plate or whatever. Then you'd wait for her to come out from the bathroom, abandon her crying baby or come up from spreading clothes downstairs ONLY to DISH out a food in front of you? And people are saying Jezebel is wicked. Fúck that!! This is the highest form of modern day slavery and wickedness!!
None of the ladies I've dated dished my food how much more my future wife. On the few 5 or 6 occasions they did, it was of their own free will and i was either not in front of the food or was busy with something, so they dished out the food so it could get a bit cold. My own is - cook the food first and bring it. Forget the rest. My hands are healthy to do my thing. Me wey love food go dey wait for it to be dished? Am i mad? grin
sinizia:

Thanks and Amen. smiley
I blame all these madness on the way our society brought our men and ladies up. I love my tradition but not at the expense of my humanity. Imagine what those ladies on FB are spewing!! They have no iota of self-worth at all. Zero self-esteem. Then they will raise their daughters up with that sick mentality and belief and the ill-fated cycle goes on and on. I felt a pang of mad anger reading the stúpid replies of those ladies. Imagine what a lady is saying; "please spoon-feed him if he wants it too before another lady does it for him." I'm dead sure if their husbands sleeps with anything with a Vajayjay, they'd blame ONLY the various women and not the husband with a wandering prick. I don't blame we men for calling women fish brains sometimes, those ladies up there justifies the assertion.
babygirlfl:

Women save yourself from uneccessary trouble and marry men who know how to appreciate. Men like this poster.
JBL316:
E b like say u neva suppose marry!
Every action or inaction get repercussion!
If u want pampering sow pampering
if u want love sow love
A word is wise for the enuf...sorry...enuf for d wise
Deehvahrzz:
Women be raising perpetual liabilities as men for their poor wives... Like they don't have enough o their plates. See lazy, spoilt people whinning over serving of food.
If u r not ready to be an adult, get a TV ND chair in front of d TV in your mama's house.
Stillfire:

I mean it's not as if these male terrorists have amounted to being world powers with their excesses
Instead they have created a backward and depressing society for their women and children.
When it comes to woman, dem get power

most women encourage the behavior.
most nigerian male cannot love until the woman is in her most vulnerable, subservient state, stripped of dignity and honor.
Demonic love

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2015
I no know say you get small sense like this o!
stonecoldcafe:

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

You again display your usual arrogance after plucking your fathers eyes and ripping out his heart you come here and deny it after he inflicting such pain on the old man. You are heartless and wicked!
No wonder you are denigrating men who are adored by their wives. You are scared of marriage and having kids because karma is waiting to return your curse to you. As you wish may you remain single for the rest of my life.
Since you grew up without proper care and training ina family that lacked love it is difficult for you to relate with a woman who lovingly prepares and serves her husbands food. Your life will remain twisted and bitter because of your foolish pride until you die from HBP, stroke and dementia.
There is no point going to a psychiatrist, as your case is beyond hope. Until karma finish turning your woggly ass to a societal reject,there is nothing much anybody can do to your cursed soul.
Our kids? They are enjoying the best love can offer in a well balanced and lovable environment, a thing you never had and will never have.
Enjoy your bitter, twisted,maniacal and lonely rejected life. It is all you can ever have anyways!

You wish

Oh! You are a very bad liar. One month ago you had fiancee and now it is three kids. Pray tell, how is it possible to give birth to there kids within a month? Are you an alien?sad

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Kimoni: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

I can serve myself. I don't mind. I never said it's a must that she must serve me. If let's say she is busy or not around, i can go serve myself. But if she is not, then she serves me or put the food in plate and give our kids to bring for me. I do cook and serve my girl when she comes around No big deal in it.

I highlighted "will" in my response for a reason. When an action is conditional, you don't use "will", you are better off using "would".

You negated everything you said with that conclusion of yours. And this is why people fail.

"my girl" - whaaat shocked shocked You are still in the boyfriend-girlfriend/oshofree stage? Mtcheewwwww Run along kid! Forget I quoted you but take away the English lesson sha for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2015
emusmith:

Bible student! The disciple don turn to wives abi

So Jesus can serve His disciples but husbands cannot serve wives

Ok

Bible Teacher

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Then dish it na.kini big deal grin

anything can cause marriage break down these days grin

if your yash is getting unusually big he'll divorce you. If you sleep too much divorce. If you are not horney when you are supposed to be honey divorce. Meanwhile

I don't see anything extraordinary in dishing food. What is there? grin

he's not asking for too much as far as I'm concerned

Whats the big deal eh? you dished the food from the pot to the plate na.
Is it better than having a 13yrs old house help feeding him by hand cheesy .
Women of nowadays hmmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / This Is What My House Help Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.