Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him (92069 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

I can serve myself. I don't mind. I never said it's a must that she must serve me. If let's say she is busy or not around, i can go serve myself. But if she is not, then she serves me or put the food in plate and give our kids to bring for me. I do cook and serve my girl when she comes around. No big deal in it.

You have made your point clearly in that post.

You don't need to justify yourself to people kin on twisting it and the OP.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
Kai! You don't have shame. See you running up and down like a market woman and you want a woman to dish food for you cheesy
Ifele eme ewu...

congratulations..... shameless girl. good luck with your indomie mentality.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2015
MrsChima:
I am against child marriages for obvious reasons.

Hahahaaahhahaha!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Wow this has turned into a battle ground. Why is everyone fighting eachother? take it easy guys. Show some love.
My advise hasn't changed. U cannot get the right advise from Nairaland cause nobody here knows ur husband. U married him, unless it was an arranged marriage, I'm sure u knew who he was from the beginning.
U might have started an unrealistic relationship with him and now after marriage u expect him to grow out of it. He wants the submissive girl he married. Not the sudden Feminist after getting the ring.
I made it clear from the beginning we are equals. It doesn't make my husband less of a man if he cooks dinner and even serves it. It doesn't make him less a man if I set the table and have to prepare for work and he served himself. I don't think this is big enough to be a marital issue. People have bigger problems. Communication is key. Speak to the Man. Confess u were doing that before marriage to please him that's not who u really are. Women should really stop faking it. It doesn't make u low if u serve ur husband his food. I do it. But that's because we eat breakfast and dinner together. No matter what! The pots and floor and whatever I'm doing or he's doing can wait. We both wake up early and do all necessary chores so we can meet up in time. That's what a togetherness is. U cannot turn ur wife into a slave just because she is a house wife. It makes her lose her worth and self esteem. If he had helped her around the house a bit or told her to stop with the chores so they can both eat, she would have served the food. Actually she already served it. He wanted it in a smaller plate and that's why he was angry. One person has to be an adult. I think there is no love otherwise he wouldn't be able to eat without his wife by his side. Nothing is sweeter than sitting beside my husband and watching him enjoy what I have cooked. It's a beautiful sight. But if I'm really busy, he should understand and serve the damn food!!!! Or wait for me to be done so we eat it together.
This isn't even a marital issue. This is a battle between two egoists. They both do not want to talk out their issues.
One last thing, if he wants to cheat, he will. Even if u wash his butt after he poops!
Oya guys come crucify me oooooo.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2015
tearoses:
17 pages on serving food grin
I wonder how many pages it will be on sex or finance which are more important in a relationship

Truth though bitter is that you cant sow ewedu and pluck yam
There are millions of different characters around . . . .pick the one that you can live with. That is what courtship is about, but NO our people pick based on silly qualities such as the length of brazillian hair or the way he shaves his bia bia.

is it today that the woman discovered that the man likes to be waited on hand and foot. When they were dating didnt she do it?

Most issues within marriage were there since day toasting, only that people chose to ignore it. . . "I can change her" " he will change when he marrys"

A man insisting that you serve him even though you are busy didnt just wake up that morning with that attitude.

If the woman involved is reading or you are in a similar situation, dont listen to people advising you to do mike tyson. Your choice, your marriage, your cross.
I am sure the guy has some good qualties that other men dont have. Focus on those ones please.
No one is perfect. Serving food wont kill anyone.
The next guy may be a ritualist and use your unborn pikins for ajo . . .. yes some men do that according to Nollywood cool

Also boys and girls always try to find humor in things. Life is too short.
serve the man, rub his head with one hand and rub his wallert with the other hand grin both of you have a laugh, kiss each other and face the world out there with a smile on both your faces.
marriage is supposed to fun and I really feel sorry for those people who have turned it into a battle ground.
May Gods divine blessings never leave your home as you continue to dish out deep wisdom like this.
Leave extremely childish and bigoted women like oreos and co to continue masturbating over something as simple as serving the love of your life his food. They and their kind and will forever remain single.
Once again thanks for being a strong voice of wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Foolish shameless man..go and continue marrying your slave and let her wait on you to wipe your anus after you poo....Ezi
SonOfEl:

congratulations..... shameless girl. good luck with your indomie mentality.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2015
See me tripping for you... cheesy
Deehvahrzz:

I could continue this argument with you but I will save it for some other time. I wish u d best marrying a service provider. Until u really know what marriage means ND not this petty Ego talk.
Your woman should not be treated like a paid robot.. What would God do to us if a man is demanding complete service?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

May Gods divine blessings never leave your home as you continue to dish out deep wisdom like this.
Leave extremely childish and bigoted women like oreos and co to continue masturbating over something as simple as serving the love of your life his food. They and their kind and will forever remain single.
Once again thanks for being a strong voice of wisdom.

Ode!

Why do you say like it is a curseundecided.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by johnsido: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2015
nice
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

I highlighted "will" in my response for a reason. When an action is conditional, you don't use "will", you are better off using "would".

You negated everything you said with that conclusion of yours. And this is why people fail.

"my girl" - whaaat shocked shocked You are still in the boyfriend-girlfriend/oshofree stage? Mtcheewwwww Run along kid! Forget I quoted you but take away the English lesson sha for your own good.

There is no need to twist the guy's quotes to suit yourself

And the fact someone is not married doesn't mean he/she doesn't have a roadmap for his/her marriage...

He has said he will dish out the food served in front of him if his wife is busy to do it.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
Foolish shameless man..go and continue marrying your slave and let her wait on you to wipe your anus after you poo....Ezi

hahaha.... e pain am bad bad.....pls just don't burst your arteries of anger.

I know after all this NL noise, you will still do the needful

*am loving this*
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2015
tearoses:
17 pages on serving food grin
I wonder how many pages it will be on sex or finance which are more important in a relationship

Truth though bitter is that you cant sow ewedu and pluck yam
There are millions of different characters around . . . .pick the one that you can live with. That is what courtship is about, but NO our people pick based on silly qualities such as the length of brazillian hair or the way he shaves his bia bia.

is it today that the woman discovered that the man likes to be waited on hand and foot. When they were dating didnt she do it?

Most issues within marriage were there since day toasting, only that people chose to ignore it. . . "I can change her" " he will change when he marrys"

A man insisting that you serve him even though you are busy didnt just wake up that morning with that attitude.

If the woman involved is reading or you are in a similar situation, dont listen to people advising you to do mike tyson. Your choice, your marriage, your cross.
I am sure the guy has some good qualties that other men dont have. Focus on those ones please.
No one is perfect. Serving food wont kill anyone.
The next guy may be a ritualist and use your unborn pikins for ajo . . .. yes some men do that according to Nollywood cool

Also boys and girls always try to find humor in things. Life is too short.
serve the man, rub his head with one hand and rub his wallert with the other hand grin both of you have a laugh, kiss each other and face the world out there with a smile on both your faces.
marriage is supposed to fun and I really feel sorry for those people who have turned it into a battle ground.

You are getting things wrong. No one is saying she shouldn't wait serve our fish him his food. But it can't be obtainable everyday and at all meal times unless they eat together at the same time.

Let's be practical for the sake of humanity.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2015
And she better jumps into the lagoon when her tells her to......smh

ireneidiva:
You should already know how your husband reasons by now. Since you still married him, you better jump when he tells you to jump!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by sinizia: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

I highlighted "will" in my response for a reason. When an action is conditional, you don't use "will", you are better off using "would".

You negated everything you said with that conclusion of yours. And this is why people fail.

"my girl" - whaaat shocked shocked You are still in the boyfriend-girlfriend/oshofree stage? Mtcheewwwww Run along kid! Forget I quoted you but take away the English lesson sha for your own good.

See the pompous person trying to teach someone English lesson. Kid, would is the past tense of will, get that into your empty cranium!! And if only you were half intelligent as you claim, you would realize the main problem here is dishing out of food even when the woman was extremely busy and not serving of food.

And so what if I'm not married? Must i be married to know I'm not the type that would treat a woman like a slave? All these madness would have been prevented if those ladies noticed the overbearing attitude of their arrogant men while dating them. Some noticed and still went ahead to marry those men and are here now gnashing their teeth in regrets.

I won't dignify you again with a response since you are the type that debate without decorum. I never insulted you first, but like the uncouth lady you are, you have stooped low to throw insults around. Sayanora.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2015
zeeblamj:
Wow this has turned into a battle ground. Why is everyone fighting eachother? take it easy guys. Show some love.
My advise hasn't changed. U cannot get the right advise from Nairaland cause nobody here knows ur husband. U married him, unless it was an arranged marriage, I'm sure u knew who he was from the beginning.
U might have started an unrealistic relationship with him and now after marriage u expect him to grow out of it. He wants the submissive girl he married. Not the sudden Feminist after getting the ring.
I made it clear from the beginning we are equals. It doesn't make my husband less of a man if he cooks dinner and even serves it. It doesn't make him less a man if I set the table and have to prepare for work and he served himself. I don't think this is big enough to be a marital issue. People have bigger problems. Communication is key. Speak to the Man. Confess u were doing that before marriage to please him that's not who u really are. Women should really stop faking it. It doesn't make u low if u serve ur husband his food. I do it. But that's because we eat breakfast and dinner together. No matter what! The pots and floor and whatever I'm doing or he's doing can wait. We both wake up early and do all necessary chores so we can meet up in time. That's what a togetherness is. U cannot turn ur wife into a slave just because she is a house wife. It makes her lose her worth and self esteem. If he had helped her around the house a bit or told her to stop with the chores so they can both eat, she would have served the food. Actually she already served it. He wanted it in a smaller plate and that's why he was angry. One person has to be an adult. I think there is no love otherwise he wouldn't be able to eat without his wife by his side. Nothing is sweeter than sitting beside my husband and watching him enjoy what I have cooked. It's a beautiful sight. But if I'm really busy, he should understand and serve the damn food!!!! Or wait for me to be done so we eat it together.
This isn't even a marital issue. This is a battle between two egoists. They both do not want to talk out their issues.
One last thing, if he wants to cheat, he will. Even if u wash his butt after he poops!
Oya guys come crucify me oooooo.
My dear nobody will crucify you for saying some truths,however no chore is more important that serving your husband. The love of my life abandons other chores when it comes to serving the king!
Just the way I abandon every other thing to attend to my queen when she needs my attention.
No chore no matter how important should come between the love of my life and serving me her well prepared and delicious meal.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by sinizia: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2015
bukatyne:

You have made your point clearly in that post.

You don't need to justify yourself to people kin on twisting it and the OP.

I made a mistake explaining myself to that dumb thing spoiling for a war, i'll never quote it again on this thread.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Mumu stop covering up just to feel good. Let them go through our posts and find out who the angry frustrated one is. Your frustration started from the first page as if you are the immature man the op is talking about. Why did you run away last night or your slave served you akamu this morning which gave you strength. Market man. Son of Ezi indeed...

SonOfEl:

hahaha.... e pain am bad bad.....pls just don't burst your arteries of anger.

I know after all this NL noise, you will still do the needful

*am loving this*

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Kimoni: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2015
bukatyne:

There is no need to twist the guy's quotes to suit yourself

And the fact someone is not married doesn't mean he/she doesn't have a roadmap for his/her marriage...

He has said he will dish out the food served in front of him if his wife is busy to do it.

Do you have comprehension issues? Or are there more issues you will like to spill out?

Whatever it is pushing you this early morning, you know I am more than ready.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Kimoni: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2015
sinizia:

I made a mistake explaining myself to that dumb thing spoiling for a war, i'll never quote it again on this thread.

Let Bukatyne push you this morning, that's what she knows how to do best. Anyways, I hope you have taken the English lesson.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
Mumu stop covering up just to feel good. Let them go through our posts and find out who the angry frustrated one is. Your frustration started from the first page as if you are the immature man the op is talking about. Why did you run away last night or your slave served you akamu this morning which gave you strength. Market man. Son of Ezi indeed...

***drools in laughter***

the thread did not turn out the way you expected. always making a big deal out of nothing....
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Gaidenk:

So men shouldn't be traditional abi? We should mimic the white man in some things like kissing feminists ass then reject some like being gay yeah. If you aren't married pls shut the trap,if you are married pls tell him he's being childish when he tell you to dish his food,in his house,with his hard earned money. I'm waiting for your thread. All these indomie children
Indomie children? grin grin.. I'm far from it....

I didn't say men shouldn't be traditional cos it's none of my business, I can't tell men how to live.... I didn't also say wives shouldn't serve their husbands food afterall I serve mine food.. but what's the big deal in dishing out food if your wife isn't available to do it? To the extent of rejecting the food? I really don't get it undecided... In an healthy marriage, this shouldn't be an issue at alll.....

The wife that also brought this petty issue to the social media has something going for her....

As someone said this kinda couple may also be fighting about who's supposed to switch off the light at night. .. Such flimsy stuffs! !.. na them sabi abeg.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

Do you have comprehension issues? Or are there more issues you will like to spill out?

More than ready for e-fight, shift to the next bust stop.

The guy has said what he will do and you keep twisting it round and round.

Not every man will have issues dishing out a meal already served in front of him if his wife cannot do so.

Deal with it.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

U guys are fighting over a woman that has probably submitted and dished out the food this morning, or has explained to the hubby she is now feminist(lol after marriage) or has communicated and probably is not very happy eating breakfast with hubby. Give urself a break. She won't tell u when they make peace Oo

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

Let Bukatyne push you this morning, that's what she knows how to do best. Anyways, I hope you have taken the English lesson.

O really?

Can you bring out 5 posts I 'pushed' people?

Have I 'pushed' you before?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

My dear nobody will crucify you for saying some truths,however no chore is more important that serving your husband. The love of my life abandons other chores when it comes to serving the king!
Just the way I abandon every other thing to attend to my queen when she needs my attention.
No chore no matter how important should come between the love of my life and serving me her well prepared and delicious meal.

Dumbass, Ensuring that your kids look prim and proper, arriving at school on time and meeting a deadline at work are far important than serving or dishing your food. Self-centered bastar.d

Stay off Nairaland and check yourself into therapy.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

You have a problem

You are in dire need of an English and literature lessons than sinizia. If you can unrepentantly quote someone out of context just because of a mere ‘verb'. You need those lessons yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Joy1706:

If a man wants a divorce over me not dishing his food, then I say GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH
Then remain single and die in your foolish pride.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Kimoni: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2015
bukatyne:

More than ready for e-fight, shift to the next bust stop.

The guy has said what he will do and you keep twisting it round and round.

Not every man will have issues dishing out a meal already served in front of him if his wife cannot do so.

Deal with it.

If you need the English lesson, then swallow your pride and learn from it instead of quoting me and translating nonsense. Yet, you are not ready for an e-fight undecided

And I repeat, I will not go back and forth with someone of my daughter's age on marriage issues. I will teach them instead where they make themselves teachable. So you deal with that.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2015
What's this fight all about? Una get strength oo... undecided

I simply ignore any insulting quotes... Stop taking stuffs seriously including nairaland. ..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Smh..you really don't have shame. Get a life.

SonOfEl:

***drools in laughter***

the thread did not turn out the way you expected. always making a big deal out of nothing....

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

Dumbass, Ensuring that your kids look prim and proper, arriving at school on time and meeting a deadline at work are far important than serving or dishing your food. Self-centered bastar.d

Stay off Nairaland and check yourself into therapy.

My kids? Okay I remember now you dont have any and will never have, life must really be hard for you, obtuse ape!
I cant advice you to leave nairaland seeing that is the only life you have left and nairaland offers an escape to ofload your bile.
Oh and remember you should have no say about married peeps because you will never marry and will die a bitter,lonely,twisted old fuggly witch from HBP, Stroke and demetia!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
Smh..you really don't have shame. Get a life.

there is nothing to be ashamed of, you should be asking such to yourself.....as I said earlier, always making a big deal out of nothing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / This Is What My House Help Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.